The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She is fully plugged into the Matrix and there is no getting that plug dislodged.

Also, I noticed KS is getting a little more gray hair the more he talks with these chicks. :giggle:

I guess its like being POTUS, can't run a country and/or you can't trying rationalize with chicks who are tone deaf and closed mind without getting gray.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
She is fully plugged into the Matrix and there is getting that plug dislodged.

Also, I noticed KS is getting a little more gray hair the more he talks with these chicks. :giggle:

I guess its like being the POTUS, can't run a country without getting gray and you can't rationalize with chicks who are tone deaf and closed minded.
That's why I have been purging all forms of stupidity and ignorance from my day to day.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like an example of confusing correction for criticism, and being unable to accept either from a man.. no matter how constructive.

That shit is a trigger for so many women. I got some in my family
Do you think perhaps this could be applied to our people as a whole? I think our youth especially have this issue hence the reason they are so quick to turn to violence whenever they feel disrespected. It’s the reason why they’ll run and get a gun if they actually have to throw hands to fight (most of them can’t). The inability to accept defeat or criticism is met with hostility and hyper aggression. Or maybe im wrong here.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Further proof its :itsawrap: for these women. I’m at my covid test appointment. It’s a medical team on-site so we can go while at work. My appointment is 10:45. I walked up at 10:34 and this bitch is on her phone. I wait a good 30 seconds then greet her. She just looks up and doesn’t say anything. Like “okay,…and?” I say my name plus “I’m 10:45”. She goes “You early.”and looks-the-fuck-back down at her phone!!!
:eek2:
Two white people walk up within seconds “Hi, I’ll be with you in just a second.”
She tells me to have a seat or come back at 11am. THEN…the white dude steps up, he’s 10:45!!!! She checks him in! o_O Then check the white woman in. I get my form and sticker and step over to the next fat, weaved up heifer and she goes “You just wake up or something ?” Immediately reported those bitches! I’m sitting waiting for someone to come talk with me.:smh: Bye, bitches! I’m gonna check tomorrow to see what was done. The person I first went to was a Mexican chick. I said “Are they like this with everyone?” She just smiled and looked down.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Further proof its :itsawrap: for these women. I’m at my covid test appointment. It’s a medical team on-site so we can go while at work. My appointment is 10:45. I walked up at 10:34 and this bitch is on her phone. I wait a good 30 seconds then greet her. She just looks up and doesn’t say anything. Like “okay,…and?” I say my name plus “I’m 10:45”. She goes “You early.”and looks-the-fuck-back down at her phone!!!
Two white people walk up within seconds “Hi, I’ll be with you in just a second.”
She tells me to have a seat or come back at 11am. THEN…the white dude steps up, he’s 10:45!!!! She checks him in! o_O Then check the white woman in. I get my form and sticker and step over to the next fat, weaved up heifer and she goes “You just wake up or something ?” Immediately reported those bitches! I’m sitting waiting for someone to come talk with me.:smh: Bye, bitches! I’m gonna check tomorrow to see what was done. The person I first went to was a Mexican chick. I said “Are they like this with everyone?” She just smiled and looked down.
Good shit. I have zero patience for ignant nigga hoe shit.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good shit. I have zero patience for ignant nigga hoe shit.

I’m gonna tell you what myself and I assume most black men wrestle with. And I will preface it by saying I handled it professionally. I spoke with two people about the demeanor of the staff; while not indicting them the way I wanted to in my mind. I spoke specially about them as two shitty employees, their lack of professionalism and poor demeanor. I never once hinted that it was their hood rat, dismissive and disgruntled tone that I am tired of dealing with. I didn’t want to come off in any way that would confirm their own unconscious bias to blacks in general. I made sure to not cater to that side of the argument. But damn you, I wanted to! I hated those women. All 3 of them, down the line! And it’s not that my gripe is unjustified, only, unsubstantiated: I didn’t have proof, and, to black women, not nearly enough proof. It’s always the way I took it. I’m in my feelings. And I feel that, as black men, we either struggle to deal with our dislike for them by saying it’s not ALL of them, but deep down, it’s too fucking many of them!!! I’ve never in my 52 years considered getting a black person fired. Today, no fucks were to be found. I’m not sure how deep my disdain for the bulk of them is, or if it’s even justified. I’m an asshole, to a degree, but I NEVER both these women. No black woman. I’m a nice guy. I think. But since it isn’t just me, fuck it. Glad I did it.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I’m gonna tell you what myself and I assume most black men wrestle with. And I will preface it by saying I handled it professionally. I spoke with two people about the demeanor of the staff; while not indicting them the way I wanted to in my mind. I spoke specially about them at two shitty employees, and their lack of professionalism and poor demeanor. I never once hinted that it was their hood rat, dismissive and disgruntled tone that I am tired of dealing with. I didn’t want to come off in any way that would confirm their own unconscious bias to blacks in general. I made sure to not cater to that side of the argument. But damn you, I wanted to! I hated those women. All 3 of them, down the line! And it’s not that my gripe is unjustified, only, unsubstantiated: I didn’t have proof, and, to black women, not nearly enough proof. It’s always the way I took it. I’m in my feelings. And I feel that, as black men, we either struggle to deal with our dislike for them by saying it’s not ALL of them, but deep down, it’s too fucking many of them!!! I’ve never in my 52 years considered getting a black person fired. Today, no fucks were to be found. I’m not sure how deep my disdain for the bulk of them is, or if it’s even justified. I’m an asshole, to a degree, but I NEVER both these women. No black woman. I’m a nice guy. I think. But since it isn’t just me, fuck it. Glad I did it.
My default for all black people is cordial and respectful until they show me otherwise. All bets are off when my kindness is mistaken for weakness. My inner killa is always close to the surface. My nice guy self is the mask. You did the right thing but it could not have been me.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m gonna tell you what myself and I assume most black men wrestle with. And I will preface it by saying I handled it professionally. I spoke with two people about the demeanor of the staff; while not indicting them the way I wanted to in my mind. I spoke specially about them as two shitty employees, their lack of professionalism and poor demeanor. I never once hinted that it was their hood rat, dismissive and disgruntled tone that I am tired of dealing with. I didn’t want to come off in any way that would confirm their own unconscious bias to blacks in general. I made sure to not cater to that side of the argument. But damn you, I wanted to! I hated those women. All 3 of them, down the line! And it’s not that my gripe is unjustified, only, unsubstantiated: I didn’t have proof, and, to black women, not nearly enough proof. It’s always the way I took it. I’m in my feelings. And I feel that, as black men, we either struggle to deal with our dislike for them by saying it’s not ALL of them, but deep down, it’s too fucking many of them!!! I’ve never in my 52 years considered getting a black person fired. Today, no fucks were to be found. I’m not sure how deep my disdain for the bulk of them is, or if it’s even justified. I’m an asshole, to a degree, but I NEVER both these women. No black woman. I’m a nice guy. I think. But since it isn’t just me, fuck it. Glad I did it.

Totally understand Fam. 1000%

We all have a point we try not to get too. But sometimes.....:angry:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My default for all black people is cordial and respectful until they show me otherwise. All bets are off when my kindness is mistaken for weakness. My inner killa is always close to the surface. My nice guy self is the mask. You did the right thing but it could not have been me.

1000% with you on this Fam. I'm the same way.

But there is always a "But" and a "Too a certain extent"

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn shame you got treated like that. I can't stand bitches like that. They think white people are better so they treat them better.