The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I had to guess it would be a few from his 2 million followers.

Exactly
niggas love to act like its beneath them to hear another Man's opinion and/or different points of view.
Like KS or not, there is no denying that he's pretty knowledgable on a wide range of subjects.

I don't know Everything and I have no problem listening to those wiser than me regardless of the subject.
That "If you don't know _____ by age _______" then you'll never get it. It's such a dumb thought process. I'll keep learning until my last day fuck that ego bullshit. take the good and leave the rest

Last edited:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly
niggas love to act like its beneath them to hear another Man's opinion and/or different points of view.
Like KS or not, there is no denying that he's pretty knowledgable on a wide range of subjects.

I don't know Everything and I have no problem listening to those wiser than me regardless of the subject.
That "If you don't _____ by age _______" then you'll never get it. It's such a dumb thought process. I'll keep learning until my last day fuck that ego bullshit. take the good and leave the leave the rest

Nicely dropped, Fam :cheers:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I had to guess it would be a few from his 2 million followers.
Exactly

That "If you don't _____ by age _______" then you'll never get it. It's such a dumb thought process. I'll keep learning until my last day fuck that ego bullshit. take the good and leave the leave the rest

I've only heard, through this board, him talk about women...I learned those lessons long time ago.

Put me on..what's his area of expertise?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Exactly

It is time to lay it down the day you stop learning.

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've only heard, through this board, him talk about women...I learned those lessons long time ago.

Put me on..what's his area of expertise?

you came in here trying to discredit ppl that are still learning or want to know more
why do you go to youtube and watch a video before speaking on something you don't know

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I watched both of videos today, speaking specifically to the females who called in with issues, what it boiled down to was those chicks were convinced they had options.

They had options, few options, and drastically reduced them by having babies with males they did not remain with whatever the circumstances were.

These woman need to come back to reality and understand their circumstance.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, homie seem like a genuine down to earth good brother, hope the best for him. Its crazy because his previous video was about his ex who had lupus and a friend who had cancer, both he had been in contact with recently.

No doubt Fam. All hopes and prayers to the young brother.

This again shows you that your life can change in an instant no matter what. It can make you rethink, reevaluate, humble you, etc., etc.

So wake up everyday with a sense of purpose of living and enjoying life to the fullest because you never know.

Health is True Wealth!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So wake up everyday with a sense of purpose of living and enjoying life to the fullest because you never know.

Health is True Wealth!

That’s so difficult to do. When you ain’t worrying about your health, there are many other things that makes you worry. Trying to set all that aside to focus on your mental state about how you live on a day-to-day basis is real challenging.

I put my 10.5 year old dog down this summer because of cancer. I kid you not, I did everything I knew to do to prevent it. He ate very healthy and we exercised regularly. The day I took him to the vet, the nurses were surprised to see such a old and big (120 pounds) dog look so healthy. I was still running/walking him two miles a couple times of week. At his peak, we would run 5 to 8 miles straight. The most we’ve ever done was 13 miles.

I take him for a routine check up (senior dog exam). The doc comes back in the room and tells me his stomach was tight and she wanted to do an image scan. Come back and this dude has a massive tumor in his stomach. He had no symptoms of this cancer. He had no signs of anything. We were still running/walking a couple times a week. And that day I had to tell my wife and daughter that he wasn’t coming back home.

This was literally a couple of days after my father’s 1 year death date.

The lesson I learned that day was I can’t prevent shit from happening. No matter what I do, no matter how much I watch what I eat, and live a healthy life, I ain’t above being taken out for whatever reason.

At best, I just want to try and give myself the best quality of life. And even then, some people are born and destined to catch the short end of the life stick no matter what. It was the will of the universe/god/energy or whatever higher force of nature that is beyond or understanding.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s so difficult to do. When you ain’t worrying about your health, there are many other things that makes you worry. Trying to set all that aside to focus on your mental state about how you live on a day-to-day basis is real challenging.

I put my 10.5 year old dog down this summer because of cancer. I kid you not, I did everything I knew to do to prevent it. He ate very healthy and we exercised regularly. The day I took him to the vet, the nurses were surprised to see such a old and big (120 pounds) dog look so healthy. I was still running/walking him two miles a couple times of week. At his peak, we would run 5 to 8 miles straight. The most we’ve ever done was 13 miles.

I take him for a routine check up (senior dog exam). The doc comes back in the room and tells me his stomach was tight and she wanted to do an image scan. Come back and this dude has a massive tumor in his stomach. He had no symptoms of this cancer. He had no signs of anything. We were still running/walking a couple times a week. And that day I had to tell my wife and daughter that he wasn’t coming back home.

This was literally a couple of days after my father’s 1 year death date.

The lesson I learned that day was I can’t prevent shit from happening. No matter what I do, no matter how much I watch what I eat, and live a healthy life, I ain’t above being taken out for whatever reason.

At best, I just want to try and give myself the best quality of life. And even then, some people are born and destined to catch the short end of the life stick no matter what. It was the will of the universe/god/energy or whatever higher force of nature that is beyond or understanding.

The highlighted in bold is Truth, Fam. 1000%

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched both of videos today, speaking specifically to the females who called in with issues, what it boiled down to was those chicks were convinced they had options.

They had options, few options, and drastically reduced them by having babies with males they did not remain with whatever the circumstances were.

These woman need to come back to reality and understand their circumstance.
Most of these chicks are from low income backgrounds, and we all know that all bitches in the hood get fucked. Fat whales, mud ducks, and everything in between,
So a lot of these chicks really think they are attractive....because they get fucked

most of them have never been around cats who are financially stable. Once they do, they end up running into a mental brick wall. KS is making them hit that wall

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of these chicks are from low income backgrounds, and we all know that all bitches in the hood get fucked. Fat whales, mud ducks, and everything in between,
So a lot of these chicks really think they are attractive....because they get fucked

most of them have never been around cats who are financially stable. Once they do, they end up running into a mental brick wall. KS is making them hit that wall

Well said! I’m very financially stable, I got three vehicles C8,09 Tahoe,BMW Hp4. With a house, I’m very humble..I give back so much with donations and doing good deeds for the day. Ran into a strong 9 from the hood. I told the story before she look like Shantel Jackson. She never thought I would break up with her..cause she was to toxic for me!

Chick hit a serious mental wall! Hasn’t been right ever since, I brought them looks down to reality. 400 credit score and made 24k in 2019 before the pandemic as a bartender

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That one chick from Milwaukee in that KS stream learned that at that moment.

Because grandma said you good as you are and dudes still smashed did not make you fine.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah this chick is soulless....
Understatement. She’s still talking to and sucking off the ex. What that bitch don’t see is homey gon let her leave her husband, then dog her like she dogged him. He’s setting her up nicely. Bitch smiling through the whole thing. She’s a monster. She’ll get her when he goes SIKE!!!! Now you’re homeless and alone! Be smart if the current husband connects with the old dude and ruins that hoe.