The Official Flash Thread Discussion

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still say that the episode from two weeks ago was the BEST one!

My co-workers, friends, and I joke that that episode was a "THE NOTEBOOK" moment for fans. Especially when Barry revealed himself to Iris as the tidal wave approached. We were all talking about how we were in tears and shit.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last night's episode was the second BEST! Even though I felt the Mark Hamil/Trickster/ James Jesse moments were a bit Hannibal Lechter-corny.

And yeah.
I was like, "JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" in regards to the "STAR WARS" reference.

But DAMN!!! if that Harrison Welles reveal didn't throw me for a loop. That shit came out of nowhere.

But it's all making more sense now.

"THE FLASH" just keeps showing what can be done with Comic Book TV when everyone from Producers to Actors are on their A-Game.

This is THE SHOW that all current and future Comic Book shows should aspire to be.

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My co-workers, friends, and I joke that that episode was a "THE NOTEBOOK" moment for fans. Especially when Barry revealed himself to Iris as the tidal wave approached. We were all talking about how we were in tears and shit.

Last night's episode was the second BEST! Even though I felt the Mark Hamil/Trickster/ James Jesse moments were a bit Hannibal Lechter-corny.

And yeah.

But DAMN!!! if that Harrison Welles reveal didn't throw me for a loop. That shit came out of nowhere.

"THE FLASH" just keeps showing what can be done with Comic Book TV when everyone from Producers to Actors are on their A-Game.

This is THE SHOW that all current and future Comic Book shows should aspire to be.
All true....even my 8 y.o. son told me that the scene where Trixter put the bomb on Flash arm was in a recent Lego Justice League comic he was reading last week where Green Latern used his ring to turn into scissors to cut the bomb off his arm...I saw that shot and was like damn...they keeping this shit right along with the comics pretty close...like a true comics episode

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
damn, this show is leaving Arrow in the dust. And the new spin off might be better than Arrow as well. So the real Dr. Wells is dead, and Thawne took over his body.

Anybody catch the scene with the little kid names Henry?

The upcoming episodes look like they are gonna be off the hook. They might as well just cancel Arrow and throw him in Flash.

:yes::yes:
The flash is the greatest show on TV right now/
Love how they paid homage to the 90's show and Star Wars lol

Biased

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn, this show is leaving Arrow in the dust. And the new spin off might be better than Arrow as well. So the real Dr. Wells is dead, and Thawne took over his body.

Anybody catch the scene with the little kid names Henry?

The upcoming episodes look like they are gonna be off the hook. They might as well just cancel Arrow and throw him in Flash.

:smh:

Oh how quickly they forget. I hope flash finds continued success going into season 3. Because the same cats in here praising it now will be the same ones asking for it to be cancelled and thrown into someone else's show...

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I hate that Laura is going to be on an upcoming episode. That bitch poisons everything she touches.:smh:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Oh how quickly they forget. I hope flash finds continued success going into season 3. Because the same cats in here praising it now will be the same ones asking for it to be cancelled and thrown into someone else's show...

see, the thing is, Flash was good from jump. Arrow was not that good, then it got better in season two, because there was more action and less romance. Now here we are in season 3 and we got Felicity crying every episode, Laurel just sucks and now the sister is becoming annoying. Even Roy is starting to get emotional. How the hell is Oliver supposed to function with all this crap around him. In Flash, the helpers stay in their lane. Even Iris started off annoying, but they curbed it. She was about to be headed down the Laurel path. There really is no one on Flash that you can say "this character sucks, get rid of him/her".

Arrow just needs to go back to season 2 formula. More action and less crying and whining.

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What Star Wars reference? I dont do Sci-Fi at all so I probably wont even get it when/if someone points it out. Yeah, The Flash is better than The Arrow now for the reason yall have said...side characters in Arrow keep fuccin shit up. Im tired of all the broads on there, Laurel (she's ass), Thea (unless she's gonna be a full fledged member get rid of her, and even Felicity (Too much lovey dovey shit with her now). The Arrow needs to get back to not giving a damn and str8 fuccin peeps up!

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
What Star Wars reference? I dont do Sci-Fi at all so I probably wont even get it when/if someone points it out. Yeah, The Flash is better than The Arrow now for the reason yall have said...side characters in Arrow keep fuccin shit up. Im tired of all the broads on there, Laurel (she's ass), Thea (unless she's gonna be a full fledged member get rid of her, and even Felicity (Too much lovey dovey shit with her now). The Arrow needs to get back to not giving a damn and str8 fuccin peeps up!

Mark Hammill played Luke skywalker. In Flash he tells the younger Trikster "i am your father".

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: how did anyone miss the I am your father comment? It was so corny it was cringe worthy, I was thinking to myself "come on Mark don't lower your self and say it"

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am your father ..... :eek:

Two weeks ago, best episode of the series, then last weeks...it was okay. But tonight :yes::yes:

I'm an Arrow fan and when I saw the first episode of The Flash months ago, I didn't like it. I wasn't feeling the soap opera around Iris (worse than the drama around Thea/Tommy/Laurel) and wasn't buying this Barry Allen actor. But since Arrow has been so bad this year thought i'd give it another try and i'm just now catching up.

Thanks for the online links to the series..and tonight I just noticed, that Barry's dad is the same flash from the original series. :cool:

Great action, fantastic FX (for the money) but anyone notice the music and sound editing was on point tonight. When Flash reveals his identity to Eddie, the car crash, and when Eobard trades bodies with Harrison Wells. That Eobard 'reborn' scream reminded me of when V was born in V for Vendetta. I wonder if Flash has the same music/sound FX crew from Arrow?

Anyway, thanks fam for bumping this thread back up, glad I finally noticed and gave the series another try. ;)

i'm glad i decided to look at this despite my objections to this iris.

the show is good. zoom using his knowledge of the future to destroy barry allen's past.

gotta go back and watch this from the start

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Mark Hamill = Luke Skywalker and the voice of the Joker from Batman the animated series. I kept looking for the joker every time he spoke.

I am your father ...I wanted the kid to say "NOOOO that can't be true"

Iris went for Felicity's crown with that red dress

Dr Wells going straight pillow talk on the speed force instructions

Revealing the Flash identity to Eddie was a tragic move... Major repercussions

This show is a lot of fun, with good FX for regular TV

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
While Mark was delivering his lines as the Trikster you could constantly hear the Joker voice breaking out.:lol:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
the flashback ( no pun intended ) fight in the house tho...:eek:

:yes::yes:

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OH!

AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE....

harrison-wells1-115148.jpg

BEST COMIC BOOK TV VILLAIN EVER!!!
And one of the BEST TV Villains EVER!!!

Tom Cavanagh deserves some awards for his work, Man!

He's up there but Lionel Luthor is still the scurviest.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
No Flash next week?

Trailer for next episode in two weeks...

I can't stand how tv shows now take a 5-6 week break in between seasons then show 2-3 new episodes only to take another break....Shows like Justified just go straight through with no breaks in between..

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I can't stand how tv shows now take a 5-6 week break in between seasons then show 2-3 new episodes only to take another break....Shows like Justified just go straight through with no breaks in between..

c/s

Flash came back from winter break in February and then 3 weeks later go on another break and now this is Flash third break of the year.....Makes no fucking sense at all...:smh::smh::smh::smh:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

c/s

Flash came back from winter break in February and then 3 weeks later go on another break and now this is Flash third break of the year.....Makes no fucking sense at all...:smh::smh::smh::smh:

exactly. milking ratings for sweeps months.

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered

And yeah.

Looked for this thread just to say what you just said, this show just keeps getting better & better, when it started I was like MEH, I watched it on the DVR when I got a chance, to now it's appointment TV, I watch it when it comes on!!!:yes:

Note: Felicity's got an ass & legs, 4 real!!!:yes:

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
Question for peeps in the know (meaning that know more than my stupid ass!) exactly how can Sisqo have dreams of what happened from what I thought had become a different time line?!?

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Question for peeps in the know (meaning that know more than my stupid ass!) exactly how can Sisqo have dreams of what happened from what I thought had become a different time line?!?

It looks kinda like what happened to Barry in the Flashpoint animated film...like the timelines are merging to some extent. That's not really an explanation, but thats what I was thinking watching this episode.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It looks kinda like what happened to Barry in the Flashpoint animated film...like the timelines are merging to some extent. That's not really an explanation, but thats what I was thinking watching this episode.

In DC Comics… Cisco Ramon becomes the superhero known as “Vibe” who can manipulate Sonic vibrations at will.

Vibe's sonic powers deal with 'interdimensional physics' & enable him to create shock waves of enormous strength.

He has the power to shatter concrete or steel.... PLUS... he is the only person who can ‘disrupt’ the Speed Force itself :yes: (making him one of the few characters in the DC Universe who poses a serious threat to the Flash).

SIDENOTE: In the comics, Amanda Waller herself said: "Cisco Ramon might be one of the most powerful super-humans on the planet. He wields vibrational powers that could in theory shake the Earth apart. He's the only person we know of who can find and track interdimensional breaches".

I agree with SilentKing… I also think the tv writers will use some of the “Flashpoint” (time travel) storylines to explain what is happening to Cisco (but add their own twist to it).

My guess is…. his dreams are most likely the very early stages of him beginning to gain his ‘Vibe’ powers.

If so, pretty sure in Season 2 we will probably see Cisco fully evolve into Vibe. :yes:

Vibe-10-00.png

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
In DC Comics… Cisco Ramon becomes the superhero known as “Vibe” who can manipulate Sonic vibrations at will.

Vibe's sonic powers deal with 'interdimensional physics' & enable him to create shock waves of enormous strength.

He has the power to shatter concrete or steel.... PLUS... he is the only person who can ‘disrupt’ the Speed Force itself :yes: (making him one of the few characters in the DC Universe who poses a serious threat to the Flash).

SIDENOTE: In the comics, Amanda Waller herself said: "Cisco Ramon might be one of the most powerful super-humans on the planet. He wields vibrational powers that could in theory shake the Earth apart. He's the only person we know of who can find and track interdimensional breaches".

I agree with SilentKing… I also think the tv writers will use some of the “Flashpoint” (time travel) storylines to explain what is happening to Cisco (but add their own twist to it).

My guess is…. his dreams are most likely the very early stages of him beginning to gain his ‘Vibe’ powers.

If so, pretty sure in Season 2 we will probably see Cisco fully evolve into Vibe. :yes:

Vibe-10-00.png

Thanks for that. I havent read DC comics in forever...but I dig all the animated films so my perspective is limited. This is good info and I hope they go that way.