The Official Flash Thread Discussion

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyman transforms at will with anyone he has come into (incidental) contact with.
Either he has touched them at some point... or they touched him somehow. :dunno:

It doesn't necessarily have to happen right on the spot. :smh:

He can touch them today, but wait until next week to actually shapeshift if he wanted to.

He 'stores' bodies like a memory card / flash drive.

Ok, good lookin out. Maybe I misunderstood when they said he had to be in "contact" with the person. Great explanation. Thanx again.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Great episode tonight. :yes:

After watching tonight’s episode…. I highly doubt that a popular character like Harrison Wells will only appear for one single season of the Flash. :dunno:

Instead, I think we gonna see another ‘body swap’ by the end of the season finale.

My prediction….

Since Joe West dug up Harrison Well’s (physical) body… and we know that Eobard Thawne already has control of Dr. Well’s ‘consciousness’, so to speak…

I think Eobard Thane will somehow ‘separate’ from Harrison Wells. (ie With help from Gideon maybe? or some futuristic version of Firestorm technology that was used to separate Ronnie and Dr. Stein back into 2 people, back in episode 14 - 'Fallout')

After all, these youngins need some ‘leadership’ down at Star Labs. :yes:
Without Dr. Wells…. that WHOLE place would prolly fall apart in short order. :rolleyes:
Plus, they wouldn't be able to catch many super-villains without him either. :smh:
Because I just can't see Caitlin & Cisco being the ONLY 'guardians' for Barry (out in the field).
That won't last very long. :smh:

And it's not like Dr. Wells can just 'roll back into the office' anymore.... like nothing happened. :smh:
Picture him in his wheelchair... sitting between Caitlin & Cisco... still giving Barry 'advice' on the mic to catch super-villains.... like nothing happened.:rolleyes:

Anyways, to avoid all of that…

Reversing the ‘body snatching’ process would ensure that Harrison Wells becomes a total ’good guy’ and remains on the show (as ‘head honcho’ of Star Labs) in Season 2, and beyond.

But this time…. he’s helping Barry ‘the right way’ without any nefarious /hidden agendas. :smh:

It would be one of the biggest bad-guy-turns-good-guy ’hero redemption’ storylines we’ve ever seen since….. the Ghost of Darth Vader appears side-by-side with Obi Wan Kenobi & Yoda at the end of ‘Return of the Jedi’. :yes:

Also, since Eobard called Eddie his ‘insurance policy’ tonight… I think he will somehow just outright steal Eddie’s body also. :cool:

Shheeeiiiittt.... that would really keep Eobard Thawne ‘one step ahead’ of everybody. :rolleyes:

Because by the season 1 finale.... everybody will probably think the Reverse Flash is dead / or gone…. but he will actually continue to be Barry's ’primary nemesis’ living inside Eddie’s body instead, in Season 2.

So it will give the tv writer’s enough ‘creative license’ to create storylines that pit Eddie against Barry all season long, next year.

The 'upside' is...

- They keep the ‘main nemesis’ storylines going. :yes:
- They also keep Tom Cavanaugh on the show. :yes:
- Which keeps the entire Star Labs team intact. :yes:
- They get to keep writing new storylines for the ‘Reverse Flash’ / Eobard / Eddie Thawne characters.

Without everything falling apart.

It’s a win-win.

Unless the writers NEED Dr. Wells to leave the show, that is. :dunno:

Because at this point, the ONLY way I can see that chic (Caitlin Snow) ever becoming the villain called 'Killer Frost' anytime during Season 2.... is if there is a huge 'void in leadership' with Dr. Wells completely gone. :dunno:

If so, I can see her 'losing her morals & values' over time.... if she feels deeply 'betrayed' by Dr. Wells.... and feels that everything she has done these past few months was 'all for nothing', as she told Barry last episode.

Just saying.

Last edited:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I need someone explain to me,how the hell Iris knew it was Barry....:confused::confused::confused:

When he touched her hand before running off there was a spark same as when he was in Star labs when he was still in a coma. She touched his hand then and there was a spark. They showed it in a flashback scene.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
When he touched her hand before running off there was a spark same as when he was in Star labs when he was still in a coma. She touched his hand then and there was a spark. They showed it in a flashback scene.
Barry the superhero is now much more attractive to her now. Also her dad wants her to date his adopted son :lol:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I had to rewatch it,because I skipped the hospital scenes...but thanks ...:lol::lol:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

After watching tonight’s episode…. I highly doubt that a popular character like Harrison Wells will only appear for one single season of the Flash. :dunno:

Instead, I think we gonna see another ‘body swap’ by the end of the season finale.

My prediction….

Since Joe West dug up Harrison Well’s (physical) body… and we know that Eobard Thawne already has control of Dr. Well’s ‘consciousness’, so to speak…

I think Eobard Thane will somehow ‘separate’ from Harrison Wells. (ie With help from Gideon maybe? or some futuristic version of Firestorm technology that was used to separate Ronnie and Dr. Stein back into 2 people, back in episode 14 - 'Fallout')

Without Dr. Wells…. that WHOLE place would prolly fall apart in short order. :rolleyes:
Plus, they wouldn't be able to catch many super-villains without him either. :smh:
Because I just can't see Caitlin & Cisco being the ONLY 'guardians' for Barry (out in the field).

And it's not like Dr. Wells can just 'roll back into the office' anymore.... like nothing happened. :smh:
Picture him in his wheelchair... sitting between Caitlin & Cisco... still giving Barry 'advice' on the mic to catch super-villains.... like nothing happened.:rolleyes:

Reversing the ‘body snatching’ process would ensure that Harrison Wells becomes a total ’good guy’ and remains on the show (as ‘head honcho’ of Star Labs) in Season 2, and beyond.

But this time…. he’s helping Barry ‘the right way’ without any nefarious /hidden agendas. :smh:

Also, since Eobard called Eddie his ‘insurance policy’ tonight… I think he will somehow just outright steal Eddie’s body also. :cool:

Shheeeiiiittt.... that would really keep Eobard Thawne ‘one step ahead’ of everybody. :rolleyes:

Because by the season 1 finale.... everybody will probably think the Reverse Flash is dead / or gone…. but he will actually continue to be Barry's ’primary nemesis’ living inside Eddie’s body instead, in Season 2.

So it will give the tv writer’s enough ‘creative license’ to create storylines that pit Eddie against Barry all season long, next year.

The 'upside' is...

- They get to keep writing new storylines for the ‘Reverse Flash’ / Eobard / Eddie Thawne characters.

It’s a win-win.

Because at this point, the ONLY way I can see that chic (Caitlin Snow) ever becoming the villain called 'Killer Frost' anytime during Season 2.... is if there is a huge 'void in leadership' with Dr. Wells completely gone. :dunno:

If so, I can see her 'losing her morals & values' over time.... if she feels deeply 'betrayed' by Dr. Wells.... and feels that everything she has done these past few months was 'all for nothing', as she told Barry last episode.

Just saying.

I agree with all you said. Wells really is to important to just cast aside & not keep the character going foward. You really have to like the character. It makes the most sense to use Eddie for Eobard's body.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They better not kill off Harrison Wells! Also, in any kinda 1 on 1 fight Barry at this stage is getting his ass beat! :angry:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My prediction….

It would be one of the biggest bad-guy-turns-good-guy ’hero redemption’ storylines we’ve ever seen since….. the Ghost of Darth Vader appears side-by-side with Obi Wan Kenobi & Yoda at the end of ‘Return of the Jedi’. :yes:

The 'upside' is...

It’s a win-win.

Just saying.

^^^ I think you may have nailed it here. As long as the Harrison Wells character and Actor playing him returns.All of the reasons for that return i think are spot on. He brings a presence and maturity that the other simply cannot duplicate. IMO, he helps legitimize the show.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I missed that. Looking forward to Grodd next week.:yes:

It happens,immediately,after she mentioned he was the Flash....before Barry mentions who she was...

They better not kill off Harrison Wells! Also, in any kinda 1 on 1 fight Barry at this stage is getting his ass beat! :angry:

I don't think they're going to kill him off,but I do see him being in that jail,where the metahumans are...

superman is like yall muthafukaz better pay me extra to mention my gang

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Flash beats SHIELD in ratings for first time since premiere

:eek::eek::eek:

The Flash just pulled off a rare DC vs. Marvel Tuesday-night victory: Last night’s The Flash climbed in the ratings to beat ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD in the precious adults 18-49 rating.

This has only happened one other time, and that was for The Flash’s record-setting series premiere back in the fall. The Flash rose 15 percent in the ratings last night as Barry Allen’s adventures gathered steam toward his first season climax, while SHIELD fell 13 percent as the synegistic drama worked to set up plot threads coming to Marvel’s summer tentpole movie The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Overall for the season, however, SHIELD still crushes The Flash—especially after adding in all that DVR playback. SHIELD averages 7.4 million viewers and a 2.8 rating in the demo, while The Flash averages 4.4 million viewers and a 1.7 rating. That disparity, however, is what makes last night’s performances worth noting.

Both shows also have spin-offs in the works for next season, with SHIELD developing a new series starring Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood, and The CW working on a Flash-Arrow spin-off that is hopefully-not-really titled Legends of Tomorrow. So perhaps next season, this Marvel vs. DC face-off will have all-new players.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Somewhat sad this season is about to end.

Never cared much for flash until this show.

Reverse Flash is basically a disgruntled Flash super groupie ...he loves the flash so much he hates him

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
speaking of jumping the shark

Flash pissed me off last night when they finally catch everyman.. and they give him to two GIRLS!? handcuff him in the back of a goddamn honda fit :hmm:

really? :smh:

Lol, I know I'm late with this reply, but I felt the SAME way, but you gotta remember that Iris didn't know about their little jail set up, much less what was TRULY going on!

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered

Barry the superhero is now much more attractive to her now. Also her dad wants her to date his adopted son :lol:

Remember in the alternate time line Barry the superhero was more attractive to her as well, she SHUT HIM DOWN w/o that info.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Only thing with bringing back the "real" Harrison Wells to lead the gang at Star Labs is.....it hasnt been Harrison Wells leading them...it's been Thawne. So we really have no clue how he would lead them. Not to mention he would be behind the curve on 15 years of advanced scientific progress.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
will-there-be-a-flash-arrow-and-gotham-crossover-538e22c7-0cde-4009-9569-42b6ade3a699.jpg

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last night's episode is why this show stays riveting (to me anyway).

That conversation between Eobard and Eddie was painful and CLASSIC!

Zoom basically told Eddie that down the family line, out of politicians, scientists, etc, he won't amount to shit. And he doesn't even get the girl. And the tone Thawne said it in was so condescending, that I even felt sorry for Eddie.

I think that moment will be pivotal in changing Eddie's ego and outlook. Joe can accept all the Meta-Human changes in the world because of Barry. But Eddie won't be able to now.

And did anyone notice the story under Iris West-Allen's byline? There were a ton of heroes listed. But I caught only Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter.

Great job on Grodd.

After this show, "MARVEL: A.O.S." just continues to be background noise to me.

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice catch! I only seen the headline and the big ass photo of Flash...this show still has a lot of potential..you'd like to still see more cameos from other JL heroes next season and maybe it'll still happen. Even tho season ending in 2 weeks it's been a long one which is good. My son - 8y.o. was excited to see Grodd , since reading about it in his Lego book it was a cool quick fight...good episode!

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
Last night's episode is why this show stays riveting (to me anyway).

That conversation between Eobard and Eddie was painful and CLASSIC!

Zoom basically told Eddie that down the family line, out of politicians, scientists, etc, he won't amount to shit. And he doesn't even get the girl. And the tone Thawne said it in was so condescending, that I even felt sorry for Eddie.

I think that moment will be pivotal in changing Eddie's ego and outlook. Joe can accept all the Meta-Human changes in the world because of Barry. But Eddie won't be able to now.

And did anyone notice the story under Iris West-Allen's byline? There were a ton of heroes listed. But I caught only Green Arrow and Martian Manhunter.

Great job on Grodd.

After this show, "MARVEL: A.O.S." just continues to be background noise to me.

Eddie's face when Thawne told him he wasn't going to get Iris: priceless..you just gonna have to give this ring back to Grandma Agnus, you Eddie wont be needing it...

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Iris just walks right into star labs, like nothing. Does she have a key? Does "team flash" leave the door unlocked? This really bothered me!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
episode was good,but they need to step their CGI game up with Grodd though...but I will give it a pass,since it's the first season...

I will say this though,you would think Iris would of understand why Barry and her father kept Barry's identity a secret.....All,this why they didn't tell me bullshit makes her selfish as fuck...

And,I laughed when Wells slapped Thawne with the truth about Iris and Barry....:lol::lol::lol: