The Official Flash Thread Discussion

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man I don't know what u guys expecting from a comic book show but this season is really good! Tonight episode was wicked! I wanted to watch it again right now but i like how they ended it so that way he can save everyone and now he knows he can time travel :eek:

:dance::dance::dance:

All I'm going to say right now that for a mid-season return, they went ALL OUT!!!

They went FLASHPOINT in this shit tonight!

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-flash/out-of-time/?play=80f9ff92-b142-41c4-b912-6262f90afdf3

Episode can be caught online and yeah, they went all in....Flashpoint is imminent now. But damn son, Linda finer than a motherfucker too...Iris jumping on his stick.....man there's so much they can do with this shit. For real. Flash winning son.

On another note I wonder if they'll introduce Max Mercury or Johnny Quick....Grodd is a beast...so much potential to grow

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OH!

AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER RIGHT HERE....

harrison-wells1-115148.jpg

BEST COMIC BOOK TV VILLAIN EVER!!!
And one of the BEST TV Villains EVER!!!

Tom Cavanagh deserves some awards for his work, Man!

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
This show is killing arrow ...this was the best episode yet.

Barry ran suicides like 90s UNLV on the coastline and went back in time?

Curiosity killed the Cisco kid

Caitlin just went to work normally after Wells disappeared ?

From Spartucus to the Last Airbender of central city ?

I AM THE REVERSE ....

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I AM THE REVERSE ....

Where else would she go? Theres only ne place for Wells to go & she had to check on Cisco. Hell she probably called Cisco to tell him what happend. Thawne will probably kill Caitlin next. More than likely the show will move forward from the past time line that Barry went to. There's 7 episodes left. Barry & his friends more than likely won't find out about Wells until maybe the final 3 episodes.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Where else would she go? Theres only ne place for Wells to go & she had to check on Cisco. Hell she probably called Cisco to tell him what happend. Thawne will probably kill Caitlin next. More than likely the show will move forward from the past time line that Barry went to. There's 7 episodes left. Barry & his friends more than likely won't find out about Wells until maybe the final 3 episodes.
yeah its probably going to be one of those episodes where all of Barry's friends die and the changes he makes in the past will prevent that just like the same shit we have seen in every other scifi series.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
yeah its probably going to be one of those episodes where all of Barry's friends die and the changes he makes in the past will prevent that just like the same shit we have seen in every other scifi series.

Agreed, that's why Wells smirked he knew Barry was about to go back in time because he asked him about seeing his "mirror" earlier in the episode.

He didn't even worry about Catlin because he knew the whole day was going to be reset

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Outstanding episode....

from writing acting and special effects.

It seems many people didnt like the first 440 min???

The scene in the bowling alley?

I KNOW there are men on here that havebeen in that EXACT situation before

the physical acting going on was so subtle and spot on with the eyes, etc.

when Cisco said "Weather Wizard...I called that week one."

:lol:

that was the ONLY hint I got on time travel.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
hotdamnn the flash just left arrow way the fuck behind. smh

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

I AM THE REVERSE ....

:yes:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
That Iris chick is cute as hell

I'm also surprised by how much I enjoy this show... it fills a niche I didn't know I was missing out on.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Spolier Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paleyfest 2015 Flash Trailer (This Trailer has alot of spoiler thats going to be happening during the rest of the season but if you watch

assist

Guess I'll have to wait to see who the blonde with the glasses is at the desk looking @ the reverse flash suit.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Barry is surrounded by villains ...the agreement with Cold was reminiscent of Heat with De Niro and Pacino

Barry was giddy as a school girl when he thought Iris was gonna feel the same in the absence of that tidal wave

Wells is ruthless ...I never knew reverse flash was a bad ass

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This show just never stops.

"Stalemate" between Captain Cold and The Flash was fuckin' GENIUS!
Wentworth Miller is AWESOME!!!

And I'm starting to LOVE Candice Patton more and more. Iris is becoming this show's "Felicity" in the way the creators dress her. But without that tight, muscle form Emily Bett Rickards has.

Leaving "ARROW" and "AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." in their dust.

NBKing

Potential Star
Registered

And I'm starting to LOVE Candice Patton more and more. Iris is becoming this show's "Felicity" in the way the creators dress her. But without that tight, muscle form Emily Bett Rickards has.

I'm just starting to catch up on this show based on how others have been talking about it so much on message boards.

The costume designs and production value need some work. Feels a little campy and low budget / 90'ish. Good to see Jeese Martin getting work. Always liked him on Law and Order when he was with Farinna and the Jerry Orbach (who was an outstanding Broadway actor - if you can hold your own with Jerry, that says something).

Never watched Arrow so I can't compare
But this show is nowhere near SHIELD in terms of writing or complexity, sir.

Shield is on a whole other level. They're interweaving the show's plot lines and episodes with the theatrical release movies plot lines and timing them all to converge and air at the same time ... that's never been seen before. Insane amount of planning and production. And they're all following the same cannon too. The introduction of the InHumans (Mutants by any other name - but Fox owns that reference) only adds another layer of complexing and avenue to explore this season.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
I agree that the writing on SHIELD is more complex...but Flash is more...fun. It's more comic like to me. Sometimes SHIELD gets too dramatic and loses me for a bit. I'm very pleasantly surprised with this Flash series. Almost makes me wanna watch Arrow....but not really. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Barry is surrounded by villains ...the agreement with Cold was reminiscent of Heat with De Niro and Pacino

Barry was giddy as a school girl when he thought Iris was gonna feel the same in the absence of that tidal wave

Wells is ruthless ...I never knew reverse flash was a bad ass

Damn I felt sorry for him.That scene was hard to watch. Barry broke things off with the other chick only to get shut down.

Before the end of the episode they had me wondering if the Flash team would find out about Wells true identity.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

absolutely agree

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I agree that the writing on SHIELD is more complex...but Flash is more...fun. It's more comic like to me. Sometimes SHIELD gets too dramatic and loses me for a bit. I'm very pleasantly surprised with this Flash series. Almost makes me wanna watch Arrow....but not really. Lol

You'll be disappointed how they did Arrow this season.....I wasn't expecting them to top last year,but dayum,the show is falling off...:smh::smh::smh:

And,I agree with you with the whole Agents of Shield vs Flash....I enjoy both shows alot more than Arrow..

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
damn, this show is leaving Arrow in the dust. And the new spin off might be better than Arrow as well. So the real Dr. Wells is dead, and Thawne took over his body.

The upcoming episodes look like they are gonna be off the hook. They might as well just cancel Arrow and throw him in Flash.

Last edited:

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
The flash is the greatest show on TV right now/
Love how they paid homage to the 90's show and Star Wars lol

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best thing is watching the show with my sons....I told them...He's gonna say it!! Then mark Hamill said the line and I fell out laughing them once I caught my family up on the line...they understood and laughed but was slow with it...Great episode! !!

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Best thing is watching the show with my sons....I told them...He's gonna say it!! Then mark Hamill said the line and I fell out laughing them once I caught my family up on the line...they understood and laughed but was slow with it...Great episode! !!

^^^ Yup. I was thinking the VERY SAME THING in my head as I watched. :D:yes:

("I bet he prolly gonna Say it.... Say it..... C'mon LUKE SKYWALKER..... SAY IT JUST ONE TIME!! Do it for the Vine... Do it for Darth... Do it Darth Vader's Vine Account - lol" :D)

I couldn't help but chuckle out loud also. :D:yes::yes::yes:

That was a GREAT 'nod' to Star Wars fans everywhere.... who are watching the Flash now. :yes:

:roflmao::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am your father ..... :eek:

Two weeks ago, best episode of the series, then last weeks...it was okay. But tonight :yes::yes:

I'm an Arrow fan and when I saw the first episode of The Flash months ago, I didn't like it. I wasn't feeling the soap opera around Iris (worse than the drama around Thea/Tommy/Laurel) and wasn't buying this Barry Allen actor. But since Arrow has been so bad this year thought i'd give it another try and i'm just now catching up.

Thanks for the online links to the series..and tonight I just noticed, that Barry's dad is the same flash from the original series. :cool:

Great action, fantastic FX (for the money) but anyone notice the music and sound editing was on point tonight. When Flash reveals his identity to Eddie, the car crash, and when Eobard trades bodies with Harrison Wells. That Eobard 'reborn' scream reminded me of when V was born in V for Vendetta. I wonder if Flash has the same music/sound FX crew from Arrow?

Anyway, thanks fam for bumping this thread back up, glad I finally noticed and gave the series another try. ;)

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

yea it looks like they doing another "HYDRA mole in the SHIELD ranks" thing with tonight's episode :rolleyes:

as for Flash it looks like Eddie Thawne may be turning to the dark side soon..

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How did Dr. Wells know the reporter had info on him?

Gideon. :yes:

Dr. Wells constantly uses his supercomputer AI (Gideon) to see events & news headlines from the future.

(Knowing Dr. Wells and all the 'deadly situations' they frequently encounter…. he probably checks 'the future' quite often to ensure that Barry stays alive while apprehending all these super-villains. :dunno:)

2 episodes ago, the Reporter (Mason Bridge) told Barry he could: “read about his evidence that exposes Dr. Wells in the upcoming Sunday issue of the newspaper, like everyone else”.

So, when Barry told Wells that he actually traveled back in time... its safe to say that Wells probably rushed off to check-in with Gideon, when he said: "Now if you will excuse me, I need to go stretch my legs". :cool:

(Think about it…. when he is at Star Labs all day long 24/7.... the ONLY time / place that we ever see Wells ‘stretching his legs’… is when he visits that ‘secret room’ and physically gets out of his wheelchair to ‘interact’ with Gideon. :yes:)

Most likely, Wells probably saw the news headline (in advance) and killed Mason before he published the article.

Last edited: