The Official 2022-2023 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Im willing to give up Simmons, Shake, Danny Green and Isaiah Joe, If we have to take back Robert Covington Contract
I'd do that deal.

Zop83w.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's getting to the point where he may be untouchable. I don't know why other GMs are not trying get Maxey in a deal with Ben Simmons. You have a good young point guard that's getting better.

If I was Golden State I would offer Poole/Wiggins for Simmons and Maxey. I would have to think about it.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's getting to the point where he may be untouchable. I don't know why other GMs are not trying get Maxey in a deal with Ben Simmons. You have a good young point guard that's getting better.

If I was Golden State I would offer Poole/Wiggins for Simmons and Maxey. I would have to think about it.
You have to keep Maxey. He's going to be a star. We've let enough good talent go trying to be too cute and got nothing in return. Thybulle has to stay as well. He's gonna win defensive player of the year one day. At this point I'd trade Simmons for Grant and a Pistons protected pick and be done with it.

ARIbbp.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Where's Isaiah Joe
He struggles badly at times especially defensively but the only way he's gonna get better is to spot him a few minutes. Maybe 5 to 7. Doc's gotta get him in there just a bit. He's not gonna improve sitting on the bench.

Pduisy.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I DON'T GIVE A FLYIN' FUCK WHO'S OUT DOC CANNOT START DANNY GREEN ANY FUCKIN MORE!!!!! DUDE DOESN'T DESERVE TO START ANOTHER GAME!!! IN 24 MINUTES THIS PUSSY 0-2 FOR 0 POINTS AGAINST ORLANDO. FUCKIN DISGRACE!!!!! :smh:

3jgtjR.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Looking good but it's just the 1st game with Harden in Minnesota. Glenn don't get to the finals his ass is gone. :itsawrap:

I9xYCT.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Who is your replacement coach of those that may be available?
MARK MY WORDS BECAUSE MOREY HAS SUCH A MAN CRUSH ITS GONNA BE Mike D'Antoni. BUT I DON'T WANT THAT PUSSY. HE'S EVEN WORSE THAT GLENN. I'D PROMOTE DAVE JOEGER AS HEAD COACH WHEN GLENN GETS FIRED. BUT DARYL WON'T DO IT WATCH. AND IMMA BE FUCKIN PISSED!!!

zZwGXx.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sixers are smelling themselves again......they have to understand that these other teams are going to play hard....you have to match that intensity every game.....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Quick as fuck. And I love how he takes criticism from Embiid and now Harden
Unlike the Beige Bitch who folds up and goes home. Fuckin faggot. That actually was the best thing that could have happened to the Sixers so Maxey could shine.

19E4yT.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sixers are smelling themselves again......they have to understand that these other teams are going to play hard....you have to match that intensity every game.....
They struggle with the 2-3 zone and I don't understand why. That's on Glenn. Hate that faggot.

usLjrZ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The have problems with the zone since Brett.......i don't get it............
Yup. :smh: Pisses me the fuck off. Especially when you see how the Cavs easily attack it. Penetrate. Sixers just stand at the 3 point spot against it. :smh: Makes it so easy for the defense.

suvZrr.jpg