The Official 2022-2023 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
ALRIGHT FOLKS. STEP RIGHT UP. MAKE SURE YOU ADD ALL THE FUNNY VIDEOS AND MEMES ABOUT MY FAGGOT ASS 76ERS HERE SO I DON'T MISS ANY. I'VE EARNED IT. WE'VE EARNED IT. LET'S GO. FAGGOT ASS MUTHAFUCKAS. BEN SIMMONS AIN'T SHIT. DOC TRASH TOO. FUNNY LOOKING ASS MUTHAFUCKA. ROTATIONS WERE HORRIBLE. I'D FIRE HIS ASS AS WELL. FUCK THE MONEY. HARRIS GOT IT.

MP0PWM.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Doc is not a great coach...good not great...clippers fans warned us...i would remove him...hire Sam Cassel
2. Take Simmons off the point...find a vet point guard...let Simmons play forward/backup center
3. if you find a good trade for Simmons or Tobias...take it....Tobias is not a max player on a good team
4. Simmons needs a shooting coach...not his brother....if he balks..trade him for whatever...
5..George hill was a huge disappointment..cut your losses
6. Dwight Howard went full retard in this series...dont know if he wiil stay ...another 1 year deal

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm disappointed. I think if Ben wasn't so timid offensively, this series wouldn't even have been close.

Ben appears to be afraid to fail which is why he refuses to shoot the basket. He's nearly un-guardable if he was aggressive.

I'd definitely be on the phone with Portland right now to see what it would take in a Ben for Dame swap. What else they want.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
1. Doc is not a great coach...good not great...clippers fans warned us...i would remove him...hire Sam Cassel
2. Take Simmons off the point...find a vet point guard...let Simmons play forward/backup center
3. if you find a good trade for Simmons or Tobias...take it....Tobias is not a max player on a good team
4. Simmons needs a shooting coach...not his brother....if he balks..trade him for whatever...
5..George hill was a huge disappointment..cut your losses
6. Dwight Howard went full retard in this series...dont know if he wiil stay ...another 1 year deal
Agree with all of this. I want Sam to get a coaching job but I wonder if he thinks too much like Doc. I'd hire someone else. I want Sexton here from Cleveland somehow

cYmqpX.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm disappointed. I think if Ben wasn't so timid offensively, this series wouldn't even have been close.

Ben appears to be afraid to fail which is why he refuses to shoot the basket. He's nearly un-guardable if he was aggressive.

I'd definitely be on the phone with Portland right now to see what it would take in a Ben for Dame swap. What else they want.
Yup. I agree with all you just said.

M5CJpn.jpg

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. I agree with all you just said.

M5CJpn.jpg

I think this season was successful in a few areas. Development of young talent especially.

Seth Curry's confidence grew a lot during this season & the playoffs. He's going to be huge next year.

But the ceiling is obvious if they can't do something about Ben Simmons' fear.

As long as he is on the team & unwilling to take chances as well as drastically improving his free throw shooting, this team will be good but not great.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think this season was successful in a few areas. Development of young talent especially.

Seth Curry's confidence grew a lot during this season & the playoffs. He's going to be huge next year.

But the ceiling is obvious if they can't do something about Ben Simmons' fear.

As long as he is on the team & unwilling to take chances as well as drastically improving his free throw shooting, this team will be good but not great.
That pussy gotta go!!! NO MORE!! Mo more waiting. He gotta fuckin go!!! :itsawrap:

apvdYp.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

TBH, we were playing with house money. Sixers should've won in 5. Embiid balled the fuck out on a bad wheel, and Simmons couldn't even pretend to give a fuck?! Btw, Ben's stock has dropped. They ain't getting Dame Dollar for him.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Some guys shine the brightest in the biggest spots. Ben is not one of those guys. His zero fucks attitude overshadows others greatness.
Which is fucking crazy! Trae was getting ripped and spit at in NYC, and he responded with "Bring it on!" and took a bow at center court after jacking up a long 3. Dude was cold as shit in game 7, 4th quarter came, and he started cooking. When the 4th quarter came for Ben, it was like sprinkling salt on a slug. There were others in other series that were cold, but stayed aggressive. Mentally, Ben Sponge Bobbed his teammates.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the Trade Zach Lavine straight up for Ben.

If I was Darryl Morey I would try to construct the following
No chance in hell but would be nice .

This allows GS to unload salary and insurance in case Klay knee is shot. They can go after a free agent. Phlly gets everything it needs both Curry shooters. Draymond will stretch the floor for Embiid plus give the squad an attitude and a young wing player plus Thybulle, Maxey, Danny Green and Shake off the bench
Chicago gets name recognition defense

Send Simmons/Wiggins to Chicago
Lavine/Tobias Harris to Golden State
Curry/Draymond/Patrick Williams to Philadelphia

Steph
Seth
Williams
Draymond
Embiid

Chicago
Simmons
White
Wiggins
Markkannen
Vucevic

Golden State
Lavine
Klay
Oubre Jr
Tobias
Wiseman

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
funny how he forgets that he wanted out back in 1992...basically told the sixers trade him or else
Yup. But Charles performed though. I actually don't blame him cause Harold Katz was a penny pinching Jew. He destroyed the championship team cause he didn't want to pay Moses. But Charles is dead right about Simmons. Nigga walking around like the city of Philadelphia did him dirty. I'll beat the livin shit outta that faggot!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

CQlyqs.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike is spot on, I like Lebron but they may be wielding too much power as they are trying to use the media to reshape the narrative.
Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz have been given nothing but love to these athletes. This fan base gets a bad rap. Maxey found out at FanFest just how passionate this town. Even Doc Rivers pandering we would love to have Ben back. Fuck Ben Simmons, By the trade deadline every team will be blowing up Morey's phone to take Ben Simmons only if Maxey is included in the deal. It would be a great package for a team like the Clippers trade PG for Simmons and Maxey Portland will rethink an aging Dame Lillard for Simmons/Maxey plus future first. Hell I even see the Pelicans needing to get an all star to play with Zion and may be willing to offer a package.

I dont know if I want to give up Thybulle or Maxey at this point their future looks bright along with Paul Reed they are young and hungry.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Mike is spot on, I like Lebron but they may be wielding too much power as they are trying to use the media to reshape the narrative.
Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz have been given nothing but love to these athletes. This fan base gets a bad rap. Maxey found out at FanFest just how passionate this town. Even Doc Rivers pandering we would love to have Ben back. Fuck Ben Simmons, By the trade deadline every team will be blowing up Morey's phone to take Ben Simmons only if Maxey is included in the deal. It would be a great package for a team like the Clippers trade PG for Simmons and Maxey Portland will rethink an aging Dame Lillard for Simmons/Maxey plus future first. Hell I even see the Pelicans needing to get an all star to play with Zion and may be willing to offer a package.

I dont know if I want to give up Thybulle or Maxey at this point their future looks bright along with Paul Reed they are young and hungry.
Agreed. The national narrative is lazy. And incorrect. It's always Philly fans fault. Fuck that. We've embraced this Beige Bitch for 4 years now and his offensive game has not evolved one bit. He's a sensitive faggot. Fuck him!!!

pRPmc9.jpg

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you force yourself off a team with 4 years remaining on your deal?

Not saying he should or shouldn't be traded. Just asking how can he force anything?

I think at this point waiting until the deadline may reap the best trade returns. Too much optimism right now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
How do you force yourself off a team with 4 years remaining on your deal?

Not saying he should or shouldn't be traded. Just asking how can he force anything?

I think at this point waiting until the deadline may reap the best trade returns. Too much optimism right now.
Rich is giving him very bad advice here. Adam Silver will definitely step in and force Simmons to play or force the Sixers to fine him heavily because you don't want this to be the norm. What's stopping Fox from doing the same shit in Sacramento? Or Zion in New Orleans? This has gotta stop and it will with this faggot.

skWEGD.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @datboi. REAL GOOD PODCAST HERE WITH CHARLES AND JOHN CLARK

BQNQrX.jpg

That was a good podcast, I like that Charles is calling everybody out B.S. Its time the media stops babying him. I understand we are in a holding pattern for Dame Lillard. After watching the little bit of Embiid we seen this off season he really seems to be unstoppable now.

All teams can do is double team and if Kormaz, Isaiah Joe, Seth Curry , Maxey and Milton along with Tobias and Niang can knock down the open shots, We may not need Ben to compete. I am reinterested in that Malcolm Brogdon deal if we can get Caris Levert I m all for it. Just to get this circus over with and let Dame stay loyal to Portland and live with regrets of not playing with the best big man in the Game.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the Trade to make everyone happy

Send Ben Simmons Robert Covington to Brooklyn

Send Kyrie and Maxey and Claxton with two 1st round picks from Philadelphia to Portland

Send Dame and Afernee Simon's to Philadelphia

This will give the Blazers a superstar Guard in return. With a young rising point guard in Case Kyrie flakes out plus a Big Man

Brooklyn will get the Defensive players need to go along Harden and Durant Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge. You can hid Ben outside shooting with this squad.

Dame Embiid Tobias Green Curry. Bench. Drummond, Niang Furkan,Thybulle Simons Isaiah Joe Paul Reed and Shake Milton

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That was a good podcast, I like that Charles is calling everybody out B.S. Its time the media stops babying him. I understand we are in a holding pattern for Dame Lillard. After watching the little bit of Embiid we seen this off season he really seems to be unstoppable now.

All teams can do is double team and if Kormaz, Isaiah Joe, Seth Curry , Maxey and Milton along with Tobias and Niang can knock down the open shots, We may not need Ben to compete. I am reinterested in that Malcolm Brogdon deal if we can get Caris Levert I m all for it. Just to get this circus over with and let Dame stay loyal to Portland and live with regrets of not playing with the best big man in the Game.
I agree. I would love Levert at this point. This shit with this Beige Bitch is complete nonsense

FuhZgS.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Here's the Trade to make everyone happy

Send Ben Simmons Robert Covington to Brooklyn

Send Kyrie and Maxey and Claxton with two 1st round picks from Philadelphia to Portland

Send Dame and Afernee Simon's to Philadelphia

This will give the Blazers a superstar Guard in return. With a young rising point guard in Case Kyrie flakes out plus a Big Man

Brooklyn will get the Defensive players need to go along Harden and Durant Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge. You can hid Ben outside shooting with this squad.

Dame Embiid Tobias Green Curry. Bench. Drummond, Niang Furkan,Thybulle Simons Isaiah Joe Paul Reed and Shake Milton
I'm wit it but still I'd hate to give up Maxey. Just feel like dude is a star in the making.

jA2yqG.jpg