The Official 2022-2023 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This new bitch taking over for Marc Zumoff is god fuckin awful in the booth!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

iPcbz0.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm liking this Korkmaz at the point guard thing. It's working. He's doing pretty good. You can tell he's worked on his ball handling in the off season The Niang signing was very important

HVJTIV.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niang is a better Illyasova
Everytime I'm ready to settle trading Ben Simmons for CJ McCollum. Seth reminds me we don't need him

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Embiid, No Simmons, No Tobias, and Danny Green goes out in the first half with an injury. Seth Curry takes the B team and routes Dame Lillard and the Blazers.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame is in hell. You lost to George's Niang and Andre Drummond. I'm sure Darryl Morey and Aaron Goodwin are on the phone trying to figure out how they can get him to Philly

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No Embiid, No Simmons, No Tobias, and Danny Green goes out in the first half with an injury. Seth Curry takes the B team and routes Dame Lillard and the Blazers.
Played very well as a team tonight. Very impressed with the evolution of Korkmaz game

I7wuuQ.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niang Gang better than Mike Scott Hive. That was a definite upgrade. No Simmons in the fourth quarter so teams have to respect the spacing on the floor.
Kormaz should be in contention for most improved player

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Niang Gang better than Mike Scott Hive. That was a definite upgrade. No Simmons in the fourth quarter so teams have to respect the spacing on the floor.
Kormaz should be in contention for most improved player
At this point Thybulle CANNOT BE A PART OF A BEN SIMMONS PACKAGE. NOT EVEN MAXEY. EVEN FOR Lilliard. Depth is more important than 1 superstar. Especially the way these guys get injured. I'd give up Shake and draft picks along with Simmons. That's it.

kTyrmn.jpg

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, an aging superstar clearly declining skill set. You are already getting a 24 3x all star, What other trades will be better do you think NY will give up RJ Barret or Julius Will Boston give up Tatum or Brown and is that a better situation for Dame at this stage in his career to start over.
I get the Lillard intrigue but he is declining and to worried about being seen as sellout or ring chaser ala Durant. In his heart of heart he knows there is no way that Portland team as constructed can compete for a title. He needs someone to sell him Philadelphia it was a great start with the we want Lillard chants! He would not be seen as chasing the Ring but instead of completing the Process. The team would be his as they would defer to him in the fourth and at the end of games.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree, an aging superstar clearly declining skill set. You are already getting a 24 3x all star, What other trades will be better do you think NY will give up RJ Barret or Julius Will Boston give up Tatum or Brown and is that a better situation for Dame at this stage in his career to start over.
I get the Lillard intrigue but he is declining and to worried about being seen as sellout or ring chaser ala Durant. In his heart of heart he knows there is no way that Portland team as constructed can compete for a title. He needs someone to sell him Philadelphia it was a great start with the we want Lillard chants! He would not be seen as chasing the Ring but instead of completing the Process. The team would be his as they would defer to him in the fourth and at the end of games.
Yup. I agree with all of this

T8zyFQ.jpg