{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

It ain't as easy as it looks is it guys?!?!??

You can't just toss talent together and win unless your name is LeBron of your name is Steph

KD chose Kyrie over Steph has been the diss the last 3 years
I've agreed with that but also it was fucking stupid
Y'all bullied him into not winning 8 rings
Straight up bullied him into telling him leave a perfect situation with a team that will spend $300m a year in luxury tax if it means they have the pieces to win a ring

He listened

Lol

Nets said we can make another one

Look kyrie is basically Steph right?
DeAndre Jordan is our Draymond
And we got KD

Hmm we need our Kerr? Oh shit Nash yea Nash will be out Kerr

Then Kyrie said well we don't really have a coach just vibes everyone is like a coach

Lol

Now let's see where he goes. I know teams ain't recruiting him or KD right!?!?
Run it back with what you got right??

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

It ain't as easy as it looks is it guys?!?!??

You can't just toss talent together and win unless your name is LeBron of your name is Steph

KD chose Kyrie over Steph has been the diss the last 3 years
I've agreed with that but also it was fucking stupid
Y'all bullied him into not winning 8 rings
Straight up bullied him into telling him leave a perfect situation with a team that will spend $300m a year in luxury tax if it means they have the pieces to win a ring

He listened

Lol

Nets said we can make another one

Look kyrie is basically Steph right?
DeAndre Jordan is our Draymond
And we got KD

Hmm we need our Kerr? Oh shit Nash yea Nash will be out Kerr

Then Kyrie said well we don't really have a coach just vibes everyone is like a coach

Lol

Now let's see where he goes. I know teams ain't recruiting him or KD right!?!?
Run it back with what you got right??
Nets got to be the biggest disappointment in nba history

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

:lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think Perk is a coon, he's just stupid like Shaq
Coon has become misused and abused by people who have not a clue what the term really means. Draymind has a limited vocabulary and intellect. Guy isn't half the player or talking head he thinks he is.
@Amajorfucup sounds like Perk will close Draymond's mouth for you
I don't think theres anything I've stayed on here that hasn't turned out to be true long term. Draymond is a loud mouth bitch who was raised by one. He reels of feminine energy.
Perk is a Coon. But it's strange how Dray never called SA that
How is he a coon exactly?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Coon has become misused and abused by people who have not a clue what the term really means. Draymind has a limited vocabulary and intellect. Guy isn't half the player or talking head he thinks he is.

I don't think theres anything I've stayed on here that hasn't turned out to be true long term. Draymond is a loud mouth bitch who was raised by one. He reels of feminine energy.

Cause he talks shit about players as if he wasn't in the league and mediocre. Goof nigga in massas house now so he feels entitled

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Perk is no coon.
Stephen A is caught carrying water for bigger leagues in public and fighting for black advancement in private.

He'll shit on all the black players

And insist on 90% of his co-hosts be black.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cause he talks shit about players as if he wasn't in the league and mediocre. Goof nigga in massas house now so he feels entitled
The guy praises more players than he criticizes. Your generation is pussified and thin skinned and takes even the most objective critique as an affront. You niggas need to read a got dam book and figure out what a coon really is. Because it dam sure ain't some harmless NBA talking head wit hot takes and bad jokes.
Perk is no coon.
Stephen A is caught carrying water for bigger leagues in public and fighting for black advancement in private.

He'll shit on all the black players

And insist on 90% of his co-hosts be black.
And put tons of pressure on NBA for hiring practices of black coaches for well over a decade. SAS ain't perfect but he does more good than bad.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The guy praises more players than he criticizes. Your generation is pussified and thin skinned and takes even the most objective critique as an affront. You niggas need to read a got dam book and figure out what a coon really is. Because it dam sure ain't some harmless NBA talking head wit hot takes and bad jokes.

And put tons of pressure on NBA for hiring practices of black coaches for well over a decade. SAS ain't perfect but he does more good than bad.

Yea the bar can never be perfect. Definitely more good than bad. I just don't care for that kind of tv

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Fuck you. He has said other coon shit also not just shit talking

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

With all the questionable shit that Chuck and Shaq have said over the years, you can't call Perk a coon, just because you disagree with his criticism of you for your play...yet you sit beside them and hehe.