{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

laugh if you want bro..

but you would you BET A MONTH SALARY....

that Kyrie wouldn't give some convoluted 2 hour Twitch speech along with a weird font Instagram post talking about energy and pain and the restorative energy of the West Coast and ley lines and watching Showtime on HBO as reason for him to do EXACLY that and go to the Lakers?

You MAKING that bet?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
laugh if you want bro..

but you would you BET A MONTH SALARY....

that Kyrie wouldn't give some convoluted 2 hour Twitch speech along with a weird font Instagram post talking about energy and pain and the restorative energy of the West Coast and ley lines and watching Showtime on HBO as reason for him to do EXACLY that and go to the Lakers?

You MAKING that bet?
I'm betting he isn't taking a pay cut

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what you get when you have a millionaire that doesn't care if he gets fired from his day job.

Big Perk ready move some ESPN furniture around the studio :roflmao:

Funny you beat me to It...I was gonna say did Disney see that shit yet?:dunno:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Patty Jackson is Philly. Love her. I remember during Unity Day back in 2000 when Joe was performing she stopped him right in the middle of it cause niggas stated acting like niggas in the crowd. She took the mic and said "take that mess to your own backyard. There's families out here, beautiful black people celebrating together and having a good time!!! I will not stand for any ignorance here today!!!" Niggas cut the shit and there wasn't any more incidents that day. She a real one for that. Love that lady. Always speaking up for the community. :yes:

5yo2Sp.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm betting he isn't taking a pay cut

and honestly?

Why should he?

I don't see nothing wrong with Kyrie playing on 1/2 year contracts here on out

hold I think he HAS to play on 3 year structured due to the Union?

So why not let him opt in sign and trade guarantee the next year for like 30/40 million and the next year is team option $40 million

Give up Tyler Lowrey picks and another player

(I hate to say I but maybe Bam)

Would Don Riley do that?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and honestly?

Why should he?

I don't see nothing wrong with Kyrie playing on 1/2 year contracts here on out

hold I think he HAS to play on 3 year structured due to the Union?

So why not let him opt in sign and trade guarantee the next year for like 30/40 million and the next year is team option $40 million

Give up Tyler Lowrey picks and another player

(I hate to say I but maybe Bam)

Would Don Riley do that?
Bam is not moving
Nets have no leverage
Pat is going to try to rob them

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Durant was born in DC and raised in St. Pleasant, which is literally across the street from the city line. Nothing diverse about those areas at that time. I dont think its a stretch for him to see a high yellow nigga from a distance and think hes a cac. Keep in mind some of these tourneys are in huge gyms with 6+ courts on the floor and games going at a time.

I don't even think it's a big deal to be honest.
They were kids. Kids don't know shit. Then he sees he's not so ok lol like it's not even a thing that you should even have to defend his stance or experience on. Appreciate the context but really only ppl fishing think this some shit. Plus this interview old af