{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I mean someone has to say it

In his own little pea brain, Kyrie thinks he's standing up and accomplishing something.

Dude already made $100 million plus in his career and was acting like he put his career on the line like Kaep. Comparing himself to the average worker, no the average worker got the damn vaccine, because they had a family to support.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We can’t act like he won’t be in the runnings if he stays healthy. Dude a dog
There's a difference between being good (which I don't deny he is) and being the favored person for MVP each of the last number of seasons.
It's clear the writers and GMs are desperate for another white basketball savior.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
There's a difference between being good (which I don't deny he is) and being the favored person for MVP each of the last number of seasons.
It's clear the writers and GMs are desperate for another white basketball savior.
No doubt. Was thinking that too when I saw the favorites. Like "wasn't he the favorite last year too"

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re always desperate for that. But the guy is good and completely takes over games and puts up crazy numbers with very little athleticism. Doing all of this in a sport where the best players historically have been freaks of nature.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

black-boy-reaction.gif

@jack walsh13

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They’re always desperate for that. But the guy is good and completely takes over games and puts up crazy numbers with very little athleticism. Doing all of this in a sport where the best players historically have been freaks of nature.

MVP goes to the best player on a top team

Exceptions were Joker, because he had Denver still doing good without Porter and Murray

and Russ, because the triple double shit hadn't been done since Oscar

Them continuously picking Luka means they're looking to give it to him, and that shouldn't be the case.