{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lowry is washed and didnt do much of anything last year. Even went some games with 0 points. Once upon a time stats got him paid, but he didnt help get them to the conference finals.
He carried them when jimmy and bam were out but that won't show on the stat sheet

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Cap?

I hear you but that is a bit HARSH.

I understand

especially Kyrie MOST recent comments

but it has NEVER been deliberately hurtful or malicious on his part.

He has done some SERIOUS good SERIOUS

KI f*cked up yeah

and I am NOT a Kyrie defender by any means

but Let's give the young man a little more time to find himself.

at LEAST this season.

As a mentor and elder I don't see how stating something like THAT publicly helps anyone, Kareem

There's nothing young about Kyrie;I think most people would give him a pass,if he was 18-21 years old but he's 30 years old and posting conspiracy theories or acting like he knows more than professional doctors. At some point,he needs to grow the fuck up.

I have nothing wrong doing your research but at some point you gotta say you're wrong and everyone is right. Instead of doing that him,Aaron Rodgers and others follow people that doesn't know what they're talking about over people that knows way more them.

People in this country are so quick to listen to folks that doesn't know what they're talking about but want to dismiss actual experts.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's nothing young about Kyrie;I think most people would give him a pass,if he was 18-21 years old but he's 30 years old and posting conspiracy theories or acting like he knows more than professional doctors. At some point,he needs to grow the fuck up.

I have nothing wrong doing your research but at some point you gotta say you're wrong and everyone is right. Instead of doing that him,Aaron Rodgers and others follow people that doesn't know what they're talking about over people that knows way more them.

People in this country are so quick to listen to folks that doesn't know what they're talking about but want to dismiss actual experts.

You know? f*ck it you are right.

I kinda skipped over the EFFECT and INFLUENECE and the responsibility that comes with that.

I have been TRYING very hard to be more sympathetic to Kyrie

Cause I felt folk were targeting and singling him out MORE than his white counterparts.

As someone directly effected by the pandemic in a very serious and personal way

Its established how much I pillared Kyrie for his bullsh*t and even the flat earth stuff.

I just felt Kareem being f*cking KAREEM went so hard on that man (cause you right Kyrie grown)

I don't know if it was HELPFUL or BENEFICIAL.

but I cannot argue against ANYTING you wrote

first because its all true and also I would be a hypocrite because I said similar things fairly recently.

I want to see what he does this season.

If he BACK on the anti vaxx flat earth fake hotep conspiracy theory misinformation sh*t

then trust as much as love my bgol BK Nets fan brothers

Imma destroy him.

But lets just give him the season.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You know? f*ck it you are right.

I kinda skipped over the EFFECT and INFLUENECE and the responsibility that comes with that.

I have been TRYING very hard to be more sympathetic to Kyrie

Cause I felt folk were targeting and singling him out MORE than his white counterparts.

As someone directly effected by the pandemic in a very serious and personal way

Its established how much I pillared Kyrie for his bullsh*t and even the flat earth stuff.

I just felt Kareem being f*cking KAREEM went so hard on that man (cause you right Kyrie grown)

I don't know if it was HELPFUL or BENEFICIAL.

but I cannot argue against ANYTING you wrote

first because its all true and also I would be a hypocrite because I said similar things fairly recently.

I want to see what he does this season.

If he BACK on the anti vaxx flat earth fake hotep conspiracy theory misinformation sh*t

then trust as much as love my bgol BK Nets fan brothers

Imma destroy him.

But lets just give him the season.

I don't think Kareem went to hard on him because Kareem rarely criticize a current player like that. On top of that,Kyrie have shown time and time again he can't be trusted. If,it ain't one thing it's another with him. Whether,it be him taking days off for no reason or going on social media spreading false information

I've said many times,you cant be pro black yet spread false information to the same community you're suppose to be down for. It's bad enough,we don't get same health care as other people but to go out of your way like that makes no sense at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think Kareem went to hard on him because Kareem rarely criticize a current player like that. On top of that,Kyrie have shown time and time again he can't be trusted. If,it ain't one thing it's another with him. Whether,it be him taking days off for no reason or going on social media spreading false information

I've said many times,you cant be pro black yet spread false information to the same community you're suppose to be down for. It's bad enough,we don't get same health care as other people but to go out of your way like that makes no sense at all.

Bro... you shut my sh*t down.

I concede

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Highlights from the matchup involving the likely 1 and 2 picks in next year's NBA Draft, Victor Wembenyama & Scoot Henderson

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea, I don't know about MVP, but if the kid can keep his weight under control, he will get some votes.
These white boys been trying to give Luka MVP since his 2nd season in the league.
He's good, but damn they stay trying to shove him down everyone's throats. Pause
I worry about his weight and conditioning too.
He's gonna fuck around and become one of these fat Euro ballers like Sabonis when he's older.