{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sounds like a Richard needs a pair of these.

57520_W3.jpg

TB-KP-G3-3000x3000-%283%29.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Silas better give him more minutes than KJ & Tate. From summer league to these last 2 preseason games, he's proven that he's an upgrade at the sf position.
That's tough because KJ has been playing good basketball... but you can't deny Eason that dude didn't have one play drawn up for him and still had 24 points... talk about letting the game come to you

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's tough because KJ has been playing good basketball... but you can't deny Eason that dude didn't have one play drawn up for him and still had 24 points... talk about letting the game come to you

I like KJ but he started smelling his own piss demanding a trade this summer like he's a star already. He's got talent but there's still holes in his game. He can be a key role player off the bench but Tari has starter potential & got more to his game than KJ

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I like KJ but he started smelling his own piss demanding a trade this summer like he's a star already. He's got talent but there's still holes in his game. He can be a key role player off the bench but Tari has starter potential & got more to his game than KJ
Lucas essentially called him a more skilled Dennis Rodman... to me that puts him close to a Kawhi Leonard type... he can shoot, defend, get to and finish at the rim.

That's a bit "pie in the sky" of me, but man you can't deny how he's played so far.

He gonna have a lot of scouting departments looking stupid as fuck this year...