{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I didn't see this bullshit

He was trying to break up a domestic issue with a female friend and got killed, and she mentions some bullshit that was only an accusation? He wasn't even fucking charged?

Y'all keep giving the light skin broad a pass, because you like the way she looks. :smh:

Put her on TV, because she has a little tan.

At that point, if it's ESPN, she gotta just tell them she doesn't want to read that shit

Unless.....she really wants to

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't know If this was posted already but, we'll see..... They got a ton of shooters now, but I need consistency and defense.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Don't know If this was posted already but, we'll see..... They got a ton of shooters now, but I need consistency and defense.

Ben Simmons and players of the like is exactly why I've never been a fan of fully guaranteed contracts in the NBA. Their contracts should be filled with stipulations and incentives. Cuz I will be pissed if his bitch ass all of a sudden starts balling out when his punk ass should've been leading Philly to a couple Finals by now.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tim Duncan was....

1182962093.0.jpg

But he decided to take a break.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he and Nia are in an open relationship then he can't be a serial offender unless the guy is talking about in appropriate work behavior.
He clearly stated that in reference to the jobs that he has had. He said as much and also made reference to people were shocked he was hired as a head coach. Now whether this is true or not, is the question...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ben Simmons and players of the like is exactly why I've never been a fan of fully guaranteed contracts in the NBA. Their contracts should be filled with stipulations and incentives. Cuz I will be pissed if his bitch ass all of a sudden starts balling out when his punk ass should've been leading Philly to a couple Finals by now.
All contracts should be guaranteed. Owners get guaranteed money, coaches get guaranteed money, so players should too; players are the reason any of this goes so to me that should never be a question. Players money that is, no matter the player or money...