{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
faoa8djuiaaoipi.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I didn't see this bullshit

He was trying to break up a domestic issue with a female friend and got killed, and she mentions some bullshit that was only an accusation? He wasn't even fucking charged?

Y'all keep giving the light skin broad a pass, because you like the way she looks. :smh:

Put her on TV, because she has a little tan.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Got him with the crossover and then pulled a Harden. I must be getting old in my young age cuz this is more aggravating than exciting but it's now apart of basketball culture everywhere

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He was trying to break up a domestic issue with a female friend and got killed, and she mentions some bullshit that was only an accusation? He wasn't even fucking charged?

Y'all keep giving the light skin broad a pass, because you like the way she looks. :smh:

Not one person I've seen comment about this has given this dumb bitch a pass for anything!!!

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This bitch is dead to me

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not one person I've seen comment about this has given this dumb bitch a pass for anything!!!
This bitch is dead to me

I agree and I went to Google and she was th number one topic trending! :roflmao:

And these are the headlines:

The Hate Aimed Towards ESPN’s Malika Andrews Is Unwarranted
Users on social media claim that Andrews doesn’t like Black men.

A friend recently asked me, “Why is Twitter bullying Malika Andrews?”

https://www.theroot.com/the-hate-aimed-towards-espn-s-malika-andrews-is-unwarra-1849597119

:lol:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I remember niggas was saying the Rockets got fleeced for only getting a late 1st and a bunch of role players for Wood. I told people he fucked the chemistry up with the young Rockets with his me 1st attitude. He's a good scorer that really brings nothing else so its smart that Kidd put him in a 6th man microwave offensive role.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I remember niggas was saying the Rockets got fleeced for only getting a late 1st and a bunch of role players for Wood. I told people he fucked the chemistry up with the young Rockets with his me 1st attitude. He's a good scorer that really brings nothing else so its smart that Kidd put him in a 6th man microwave offensive role.
I stopped playing him in fantasy. He played whenever he felt like it. Plus that crap he pulled not going back in the game... I don't like his attitude.