{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Imm definitely glad that he spoke on it and it was a very good interview because he was comfortable talking to JJ and the other guy.

JJ definitely protected him by not asking him about certain things like why doesn't he shoot and why didn't he mention the back injury in the beginning.

That's where I feel like he's lying. Joel and Doc gave him criticism and didn't shield him from blame so his feeling were hurt. He felt like they turned on him and then he felt like the city turned on him so he wanted to be traded.

I do believe he had an issue with his back. But in my opinion the main reason he didn't play was because he wanted to be traded, not because of his back.

The back and mental issues came about looooooong after he decided to sit out.

But I'm glad that he talked about things.

I don't understand,how he think Doc turned on him when Doc was defending him throughout the season and playoffs,especially in the playoffs. Doc was calling folks idiots every single time they brought up his free throwing and lack of shooting. It came to the point it was outright embarrassing that Doc was defending that bum but somehow,Doc turned on him.

If,he didn't want the city to turn on him;how about shooting the ball instead of passing up a layup.

Like,I told @jack walsh13 ,JJ need to stop giving some of these players easy ass questions. He has no problem going after NBA management and the media but give the players no follow up questions,allow them to dismiss it the question or give them softest questions to answer.

He can shit on players from the 50s and 60s but will kiss Ben Simmons ass just so he could return to the podcast..

I don't want to hear JJ say Doc and Embiid threw Simmons under the bus when Simmons was being a fucking bitch.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :hmm:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't understand,how he think Doc turned on him when Doc was defending him throughout the season and playoffs,especially in the playoffs. Doc was calling folks idiots every single time they brought up his free throwing and lack of shooting. It came to the point it was outright embarrassing that Doc was defending that bum but somehow,Doc turned on him.

If,he didn't want the city to turn on him;how about shooting the ball instead of passing up a layup.

Like,I told @jack walsh13 ,JJ need to stop giving some of these players easy ass questions. He has no problem going after NBA management and the media but give the players no follow up questions,allow them to dismiss it the question or give them softest questions to answer.

He can shit on players from the 50s and 60s but will kiss Ben Simmons ass just so he could return to the podcast..

I don't want to hear JJ say Doc and Embiid threw Simmons under the bus when Simmons was being a fucking bitch.

THIS INTERVIEW ACTUALLY DID MORE HARM FOR HIM. SHOWS HOW MUCH OF A COWARD AND A BITCH IS IS.

dO4wtH.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Doc and Embiid were supposed to continue coddling and covering for him. When they didn't Ben felt that they turned on him.

I'm telling you what Ben felt based on what happened, not what I felt.

And you're right, JJ did need to ask tougher questions but he's still coddling and covering for him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Doc and Embiid were supposed to continue coddling and covering for him. When they didn't Ben felt that they turned on him.

And you're right, JJ did need to ask tougher questions but he's still coddling and covering for him.

I agree with everything but that part

JJ aint THAT kind of reporter I don't think he needed to do that. Especially in that forum

If he HAD and if it went ANY KIND of wrong way?

He would be getting killed by the same social media and main stream media that went from super hyper aware of mental illness to not giving a f*cuck to caring again.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with everything but that part

JJ aint THAT kind of reporter I don't think he needed to do that. Especially in that forum

If he HAD and if it went ANY KIND of wrong way?

He would be getting killed by the same social media and main stream media that went from super hyper aware of mental illness to not giving a f*cuck to caring again.

@ansatsusha_gouki and I believe that JJ asked him easy questions or basically didn't ask him tough enough questions.

Hence why I said that he was still coddling and covering for him.

Didn't ask him why didn't he mention his back or mental illness in the beginning of him sitting out. Actually he didn't mention any mental or physical issues until he was sitting out for months.

Because those were excuses that he used later on when we all knew the real reason that he initially sat out and wanted to be traded.

He felt that Doc and Embiid turned on him and he wanted out. He was embarrassed and didn't want to face them or the criticism.

JJ didn't ask him about him working on his jumper or free throws or mention how both of those hurt his team.

His lack of confidence at the free throw line caused him to be less aggressive because he didn't want to get fouled.

JJ took it light on him because they're friends and he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@ansatsusha_gouki and I believe that JJ asked him easy questions or basically didn't ask him tough enough questions.

Hence why I said that he was still coddling and covering for him.

Didn't ask him why didn't he mention his back or mental illness in the beginning of him sitting out. Actually he didn't mention any mental or physical issues until he was sitting out for months.

Because those were excuses that he used later on when we all knew the real reason that he initially sat out and wanted to be traded.

He felt that Doc and Embiid turned on him and he wanted out. He was embarrassed and didn't want to face them or the criticism.

JJ didn't ask him about him working on his jumper or free throws or mention how both of those hurt his team.

His lack of confidence at the free throw line caused him to be less aggressive because he didn't want to get fouled.

JJ took it light on him because they're friends and he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

:itsawrap:

Damn it

that was perfect

I got nothing left to say.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:itsawrap:

Damn it

that was perfect

I got nothing left to say.

Hey I'm just saying my perspective. I'm always open to input and can be and willing to be corrected.

I'm not saying the interview was fluff because it was a good candid interview and he did ask questions that people wanted to know.

I just know that tougher questions would've and could've been asked in a different tone if others would've interviewed him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey I'm just saying my perspective. I'm always open to input and can be and willing to be corrected.

I'm not saying the interview was fluff because it was a good candid interview and he did ask questions that people wanted to know.

I just know that tougher questions would've and could've been asked in a different tone if others would've interviewed him.

your perspective and analysis were SPOT ON bro.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

That dude wouldn't last at all during the 80s,90s and early 2000s... :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That dude wouldn't last at all during the 80s,90s and early 2000s... :smh:

I have a couple of friends who are Sixers fans and I'll tell you what I told them.

All Ben needed was a coach, teammates or organization that asked\told him to shoot the ball and practice free throws.

How hard is it to say "Ben, we need at least one jumper and one three pointer attempted from you per game"? Didn't even need him to make it, just take it.

It could've been the first play ran every game, just shoot one jumper and one three a game and that whole issue would've been a non-issue.

It's not and shouldn't have been that hard.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I have a couple of friends who are Sixers fans and I'll tell you what I told them.

All Ben needed was a coach, teammates or organization that asked\told him to shoot the ball and practice free throws.

How hard is it to say "Ben, we need at least one jumper and one three pointer attempted from you per game"? Didn't even need him to make it, just take it.

It could've been the first play ran every game, just shoot one jumper and one three a game and that whole issue would've been a non-issue.

It's not and shouldn't have been that hard.
Didn't Jimmy Butler do something similar to this to a teammate in Miami just recently? Told him he had to shoot X amount of 3s per game or he had to pay

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't Jimmy Butler do something similar to this to a teammate in Miami just recently? Told him he had to shoot X amount of 3s per game or he had to pay

He might've but I don't remember but if Jimmy did, I'm sure that Ben just wrote the check before each game! :lol: