Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.bootysource.com/sixers-girls/

SixersGirlzDS1.jpg
I just wanted to bump this picture are they from Onyx or Picadilly

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell naw man. :lol: Fultz aint' shit right now but he has to have more value than Eric Gordon or Malik Monk. :lol:

Has he even played a game yet? :lol:

I guess y'all on some we'll take anything for him. :lol:

As a no.1 overall pick His numbers are comparable to Anthony Bennet and Kwame Brown after two years. We are going to wait too long like we did with Okafor and get nothing in return. The best I think we can get is maybe Josh Jackson.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a no.1 overall pick His numbers are comparable to Anthony Bennet and Kwame Brown after two years. We are going to wait too long like we did with Okafor and get nothing in return. The best I think we can get is maybe Josh Jackson.
Yeah and that may be a decent move for both teams. Suns need a point guard and Sixers...they just need something of value for Fultz.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get rid of him if we can get a 3rd team involved for a mid to late 1st round pick. We gotta move on from his drama.

A9FBcI.jpg
I wonder would any trash team want to trade him for their 1st rounder next year? I think next years draft is top heavy in that top 5.....but I know everyone wants a chance to get one of them.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Get rid of him if we can get a 3rd team involved for a mid to late 1st round pick. We gotta move on from his drama.

A9FBcI.jpg
He is 20 years old with all the talent in the world I would get rid of coach before I got rid of Fultz. Give him a chance to get his mind right like the eagles did with Agholar

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He is 20 years old with all the talent in the world I would get rid of coach before I got rid of Fultz. Give him a chance to get his mind right like the eagles did with Agholar
I can't argue with that. He does a great job of getting to the basket no question. I'm sick of Brown anyways.

YJ0wZ9.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just don't see the fit. I don't see the point of having both Simmons and Fultz on the floor.
Yes if that team has multiple 1st round picks

ucGbjt.jpg

Shit well off top that's Hawks and Hawks got Tray Young.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to just put this out. I dont see Fultz and Simmons meshing. Do you let Fultz Mature and run the offense and trade Simmons since he has more value preferably for the 1st overall pick and take Zion Williamson.
Fultz
Klay Thompson/Kawhi
Butler
Williamson
Embiid

Muscala/Reddick/Chandler =30+ Million for Klay Thompson or Kawhi Leonard

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm going to just put this out. I dont see Fultz and Simmons meshing. Do you let Fultz Mature and run the offense and trade Simmons since he has more value preferably for the 1st overall pick and take Zion Williamson.
Fultz
Klay Thompson/Kawhi
Butler
Williamson
Embiid

Muscala/Reddick/Chandler =30+ Million for Klay Thompson or Kawhi Leonard
No. Although Simmons can't shoot for shit you find me another 6'10 with his handle, quickness, court vision and rebounding ability. Fultz can go worst case cause say what you want about McConnell that crakkka has earned his minutes and hustles his fuckin ass off. At this point Fultz can't take his minutes. :smh: And don't forget Smith has yet to take the court so just where the fuck does Fultz play?

AL5uDA.jpg

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotta improve on the turnovers!! Shit was sloppy in the 1st quarter but they got back to business later on.
Still not keen with Brett Brown... he’s cool but he’s not pushing them to their fullest potential. And TJ needs more minutes.. when he’s on the floor he drives teams Crazy chasing him all around. Shamet is nice rookie. Great surprise..

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Gotta improve on the turnovers!! Shit was sloppy in the 1st quarter but they got back to business later on.
Still not keen with Brett Brown... he’s cool but he’s not pushing them to their fullest potential. And TJ needs more minutes.. when he’s on the floor he drives teams Crazy chasing him all around. Shamet is nice rookie. Great surprise..
Yeah as much as people don't wanna see TJ on the floor that dude has earned every minute and shit just happens when he's out there. He hustles his ass off and you can tell he's proud to be a Sixer. :yes:

M9n4uy.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Great bounce back game....
Team was tight in Boston....got to get over the hump
Turnovers......Turnovers
Bench needs to be improved.....JR. ??

10, 9, 8, 76ers
JR Smith? Oh hell no. Bolden played well. Muscala had a nice bounce back game. The bench is ok.

iMRrRZ.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Although Simmons can't shoot for shit you find me another 6'10 with his handle, quickness, court vision and rebounding ability. Fultz can go worst case cause say what you want about McConnell that crakkka has earned his minutes and hustles his fuckin ass off. At this point Fultz can't take his minutes. :smh: And don't forget Smith has yet to take the court so just where the fuck does Fultz play?

AL5uDA.jpg
Would you Trade Ben Simmons/Chandler for Beal and future 1st or Simmons/Chandler for Blake and Future 1 or Ben Simmons/Redick for Tobias Harris/Lou Williams or Hart/Kuzma

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Would you Trade Ben Simmons/Chandler for Beal and future 1st or Simmons/Chandler for Blake and Future 1 or Ben Simmons/Redick for Tobias Harris/Lou Williams or Hart/Kuzma
No, no and no. Reason being you know what you have in Simmons. And the Sixers reach too much on some of these lottery guys. Stick with what you have and let the young guys develope.

Z7zi1r.jpg