The Official 2018-2019 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I fuckin hate Amir Johnson with all my heart and soul I swear!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

37mXs1.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His substitution patterns make no sense......that dribble hand off play causes 5 turnovers a game...but he keeps running it......I'm out for three night..cant take it

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man Amir is so fuckin useless till it's not even funny. Get rid of him and call up Bolden for fucks sake. He can't be any worse. :smh::angry:

Ws5ojM.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Need to get this win against the Pacers. Korkmaz ballin!!! Gotta keep him. Plus he's a good defender as well!!

o5fCj2.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate the Sixers bench I cringe when TI plays even when he plays decent I cringe
You mean T.J? I like him. He's earned everything he gets. I don't have a problem with him getting 12-14 minutes. Korkmaz is good and so is Shamet. Muscala is fine. I just hate Johnson. I hate the banana pudding his grandmother makes. Fuck dat nigga completely.

mC0Yl2.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Gonna be tough to pull this one out in San Antonio on back to back nights. Kind of a fucked up schedule going from Cleveland to San Antonio on back to back nights. :hmm:

DnACKR.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a love hate relationship with JJ Reddick game. He's a one trick pony on offense but a defense liability on defense. What other moves can we make since no one wants Melo. I still think we need someone wi a mid range game when the Sixers go on their droughts.
What do we do with Fultz? Do we look to add a player like Jabari Parker at the four.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping to trade him for Malik Monk. However Charlotte has added him back to the rotation. Maybe Eric Gordon from Houston

Wasn't expecting those names lol but I think y'all should stick by the kid and let him find his way mentally first then physically

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping to trade him for Malik Monk. However Charlotte has added him back to the rotation. Maybe Eric Gordon from Houston
Hell naw man. :lol: Fultz aint' shit right now but he has to have more value than Eric Gordon or Malik Monk. :lol:

Will the spurs give us Lonnie Walker IV for Fultz?

Has he even played a game yet? :lol:

I guess y'all on some we'll take anything for him. :lol: