The Official 2018-2019 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck is Jackson getting minutes? Only reason I can think of is it's a back to back.

6Ulewm.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Can't afford to lose to the Hawks. They do force a lot of turnovers. Have to tak care of the ball against them.

M5tADF.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
At the Sixers game and man the T-Wolves fuckin stink. Defense is God fuckin awful. Sixers with 83 1st half points.

ZpJ0Ma.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Dude stinks he played well the last two but he is a liability out there. To his credit though his d is slightly better than reddicks at this point in his career
I wouldn't say he stinks. He can be a liability at times but other times his hustle ignites positive plays on both sides of the floor. Not a lot of teams have a guy like that. I think your undermining his value a little bit

Ua0l0S.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Clippers agree to trade Tobias Harris to 76ers in deal involving 6 players
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

The LA Clippers have agreed to trade forward Tobias Harris, center Boban Marjanovic and forward Mike Scott to the Philadelphia 76ers for guard Landry Shamet, forwards Wilson Chandler and Mike Muscala, the Sixers' 2020 first-round pick, an unprotected 2021 first-round pick via Miami and a 2021 and 2023 second-round pick, league sources told ESPN.

Harris could be moving toward a maximum-level contract in free agency this summer, something that would've been difficult for the Clippers to give with their own free-agency aspirations.

Philadelphia has long-term plans for Harris, Jimmy Butler, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons together, budgeting to re-sign and keep a new big four, league sources told ESPN. In addition to Harris, Butler will be a free agent this summer.

Harris leads the Clippers in scoring this season, averaging a career-best 20.7 points in 54 games.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-tobias-harris-76ers-deal-involving-6-players

I like it. :yes:

90pOFG.jpg

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Took our best bench player
Yo Shamet was THAT DUDE! He was the spark of all our bench! Bet ya he was the 1st thing clippers saw in dealing away with Tobias. The kid is the future.. but those draft picks we giving away. Chandler was so so I’d rather give up Johnson instead. But Tobias with jimmy buckets, Ben and Embiid :yes: ohhhhh that’s just Nazty