*** the official 2014-15 nba finals thread ***

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Cavs gonna win next year. They'll have Lebron, Mosgov, Verajao, and Thompson...they'll keep shump..and kyrie obviously (and possibly Love) rest of those muthafuckas are gone and they'll going to fill that squad with role players that can contribute.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
it's a lost art. :smh:

props to tim duncan, rip hamilton, alex english, and many other old timers that knew how to use the glass = efficient mid-range game.

Lebron put a few in...I remember 2 or 3 in game 5 specifically. Yeah.. the mid-range game is dead.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cavs gonna win next year. They'll have Lebron, Mosgov, Verajao, and Thompson...they'll keep shump..and kyrie obviously (and possibly Love) rest of those muthafuckas are gone and they'll going to fill that squad with role players that can contribute.
Man, i seriously hope im wrong, but i was having a conversation around lunch with someone. I dont think Bron will win another title man. Hes hitched his wagon around too many undependable cap hogs. Kyrie crakced his KNEECAP fam. Thats nearly a year to fully recover for someone like him. Assuming Love comes back 100 he still have meshing issues, is a poor defender, and can still go down at any given moment. The rest of the roster will be interchangeable bums like the guys last nite with a Danny Green being the best shooting threat (i think he goes back to CLE). The west is only getting better next season, and the east may be slightly more competitive with wiz, heat, bulls, bucks, all being improved to some extent.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man, i seriously hope im wrong, but i was having a conversation around lunch with someone. I dont think Bron will win another title man. Hes hitched his wagon around too many undependable cap hogs.

Kyrie was the only one to stick too..doubling up with another injury-prone player (love) was bad GMing by Lebron. But the thing is that with their frontline is gonna be really nice with Mosgov, verajao, love and thompson. That's defense, rebounding, and scoring. They'll have the best front line in the NBA. Add Lebron as the best player in the game. I think Lebron is gonna have to play Point Forward and Kyrie will need to play off the ball more if he's going to a long career. I just don't think the kid is gonna make it much longer. Shump will stick around and help on the perimeter defense. I still say they are 1-2 players away from running through the NBA and with more of the team being free agents, theyll be able to work some magic to put a squad together.

man..chicago aint shit so they're no worry..they'll never beat a lebron-lead team... I think the Wizards are two years away... Hawks aint shit either... lebron has a free ride in the east because he won't truly play a great team UNTIL the finals.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

They will get to the ecf and possibly the finals but I don't see em winning..

Everyone else gonna get better

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You're on a hate marathon unlike anything ive ever seen before. Going thread to thread hating nonstop. You probably took a sick day today huh nigga? :smh:

Ain't nobody hatin.. Why u trying to rag on the brother's English? Yo eeww what's 50 in Portuguese? Barbosa would straight bake you on the court :lol:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

l9ikjam

Star
OG Investor
Not sure how a man who leads by a long shot all players in every major statistical category gets clowned.... not sure how that works :confused:

He was padding his stats. He did nothing to try to build up smith confidence after Kyrie got hurt. Let him bring the ball down the court every once in a while and create his own shots instead of standing around wondering if the ball was gonna come his way. Make him feel like he's a star instead of a role player. Instead he kept taking all of the shots. Plus he had 2 7 footer blocking out letting him get some useless ass defensive rebound. How can your center have like 8 offensive rebounds and 3 defensive? Why wasn't lebron feeding the ball to a center that was playing his best ball?

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
He was padding his stats. He did nothing to try to build up smith confidence after Kyrie got hurt. Let him bring the ball down the court every once in a while and create his own shots instead of standing around wondering if the ball was gonna come his way. Make him feel like he's a star instead of a role player. Instead he kept taking all of the shots. Plus he had 2 7 footer blocking out letting him get some useless ass defensive rebound. How can your center have like 8 offensive rebounds and 3 defensive? Why wasn't lebron feeding the ball to a center that was playing his best ball?

You watch any of the games bruh? not just highlights fam... It's the finals, the playoffs, these are grown professional men who know their roles. The team didn't do shit unless he was involved.

When he wasn't in the game, the team shot a COMBINED 6-35?!?! Did you not see ALL the wide open looks his teammates missed? Building confidence? This isn't Hoosiers Bro, if he didn't play the way he did, they would have lost this series in 3 games because they would have been so lopsided the league would have forfeited the 4th game... :hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
iQH1EetOTEWqx.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn man...youve been playing in the NBA all these years and your English is still THAT fucked up? :smh:

The anti Dirk

Like when they interview a lot of the baseball players. They don't give a fuck about learning English.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Man, i seriously hope im wrong, but i was having a conversation around lunch with someone. I dont think Bron will win another title man. Hes hitched his wagon around too many undependable cap hogs. Kyrie crakced his KNEECAP fam. Thats nearly a year to fully recover for someone like him. Assuming Love comes back 100 he still have meshing issues, is a poor defender, and can still go down at any given moment. The rest of the roster will be interchangeable bums like the guys last nite with a Danny Green being the best shooting threat (i think he goes back to CLE). The west is only getting better next season, and the east may be slightly more competitive with wiz, heat, bulls, bucks, all being improved to some extent.

I don't get their roster

Varejao is 10 mil
Bron will get like 23
Thompson will get 12-14
Kyrie will get max
Mozgov will be a free agent after next year

Do you keep Love? You have four bigs for two positions. You bring Thompson off the bench for spot minutes making 14 mil? Mosgov might be their best big and only makes four.

The issue with Love is the Lakers will probably be out of the running come next Thursday and Boston doesn't seem to want him anymore. So who wants him?

I know Lebron likes Varejao, but they fucked up keeping him. He's injury prone, doesn't provide that much, and is old.

I said that Cleveland had better talent than Miami, but they sort of fucked up with it.

That's a lot of fuckin money at the four and five position.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Klay better be one grateful muthafuka today. That man was casper last night. Leave it up to him, they'd lose. I'll give him an inexperience pass but he better be terrorizing cats next playoffs. He has it in him to be good, just didn't bring his A game.

The Bulls. The Grizz and The Clips need to kick themselves in the asses. That title was ripe for the taking this year. Next season is going to be tougher.

Kawahi was taking Lebron to the rack

That's like byron russell winning MVP

Or Kerry kittles

Foh

Handing out MVPs like movie passes.:yes:

Bol, you don't know nothing about no Kerry Kittles.

That Illmatic reference. Smooth moves like Villanova.:cool:

sddefault4416-300x300.jpg

The Big East was the shit in that era.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like it or not.....when we define GREAT PLAYERS...championships wil be a part of the discussion. Titles dont matter to some of you guys when yall choose your G.O.A.T.S..but tiles matter to LBJ. Why? Because he knows that only the BEST PLAYERS lead teams to title wins. Your GREATNESS will be determined by the roads that you took to greatness.

LBJ had 1-3 HEALTHY Allstar players riding with him in 4 of his 6 finals trips....yet he was only been able to win 2 times.

When Jordan had Allstars riding with him...he won every time he went to the finals....and he did it during a time where teams could play hard nose defense, had higher iq's, etc etc.

I takes a GREAT to build dynasties....LBJ aint that dude.
Simple as that!
.....lol

Ok ...Im done!

c/s