*** the official 2014-15 nba finals thread ***

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
WHO YA PICKING???
Stephen-Curry-Kyrie-Irving-Golden-State-Warriors-AFXQ4vTBPLil.jpg

I'm partial to Golden State only because my home girl is one of the player's sister

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fam if you gonna do it you gotta do it big...

Give us more pic, clips and etc...

Make this bitch live...both teams with their conference trophies...

Hook up a poll...

Good start with that one pic

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'll be back in the morning before work, to see if you hook this mug up

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
the difference maker in the finals is the dude on the floor:

CAVS2-articleLarge.jpg

dellavedova gon take out somebody on a 'dirty' play like he did korver & horford, etc. dude is slick with his antics.

i predict he'll "roll-up" on draymond green or barnes. but somebody gon get that work. :smh:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I think LeBron on a mission

But Oakland can flat out score the ball.

Can't pick... Will just sit back and enjoy :yes:

If scared of wolf don't go in woods...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
the difference maker in the finals is the dude on the floor:

dellavedova gon take out somebody on a 'dirty' play like he did korver & horford, etc. dude is slick with his antics.

i predict he'll "roll-up" on draymond green or barnes. but somebody gon get that work. :smh:

Don't keep that myth going. The Aussie was on the floor in 2014 before you cats even knew he existed and the Cavs were out the playoffs. He is one of the reasons cats started the Kyrie trade talk up here....

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Don't keep that myth going. The Aussie was on the floor in 2014 before you cats even knew he existed and the Cavs were out the playoffs. He is one of the reasons cats started the Kyrie trade talk up here....

to me, it means he's been slick with his dirty play since 2014.

fuck him.

i don't hate any player as much as i hate bruce bowen, but this cat ain't fooling anyone with his antics.

the shit needs to stop. :hmm:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
to me, it means he's been slick with his dirty play since 2014.

fuck him.

i don't hate any player as much as i hate bruce bowen, but this cat ain't fooling anyone with his antics.

the shit needs to stop. :hmm:

Diving on the floor, hustling, and hitting the occasional outside shot are the only reasons he is in the league. He dives when others won't. He sacrifices his body when others won't.

That's what he did while he was with Waiters in our backcourt when Irving went down.

If he doesn't dive after balls, attempt to take charges, and all that other shit, he is out the league. Shit, he was the anti-Kyrie up here until Lebron came into the picture.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Diving on the floor, hustling, and hitting the occasional outside shot are the only reasons he is in the league. He dives when others won't. He sacrifices his body when others won't.

That's what he did while he was with Waiters in our backcourt when Irving went down.

If he doesn't dive after balls, attempt to take charges, and all that other shit, he is out the league. Shit, he was the anti-Kyrie up here until Lebron came into the picture.

not saying that his hustle plays are valued.

but dude has a recent habit of rolling up dude's legs... and some of that shit is NOT accidental. he doesn't HAVE to roll after diving for a ball.

horford should have kicked his fucking teeth in. fuck that dude.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
If the ball hit's the floor then every player around the ball should be diving for it. That's called a hustle play. If you aren't diving for the ball then you risk getting injured because your legs (knees, ankles) are going to be around the bodies rolling on the floor trying to get the ball. If you want to avoid those injuries get some hustle about your dam self. :dunno:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

You just started watching Cavs games this year nigga Foh

Last 4 years where were you at? Dell doofus in his rookie season tried that dirty shit to Jennings Foh

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
If the ball hit's the floor then every player around the ball should be diving for it. That's called a hustle play. If you aren't diving for the ball then you risk getting injured because your legs (knees, ankles) are going to be around the bodies rolling on the floor trying to get the ball. If you want to avoid those injuries get some hustle about your dam self. :dunno:

matthew-dellavedova-taj-gibson-nba-playoffs-chicago-bulls-cleveland-cavaliers-850x560.jpg

nba_u_korver_600x400.jpg

0.jpg

it keeps happening. the players know it's not 'accidental.'

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
As much as I love 'Bron and root for the Eastern Conf., I'm pulling for the Warriors. Fuck Dan Gilbert.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
You know how it goes. If he played for GS, he'd be dirty, but since he plays for their team, he's a "hustle player".

true.

i'll see what everyone says when dellavedova does his 'work' in this next series.

i've got $1 to bet that he goes after someone on a "hustle" play. :smh::smh::smh:

the reason i STILL HATE san antonio is because of the bruce bowen's antics... and how they never disciplined him. dude was extra dirty. this type of play does not belong in the nba... watch bowen's famous right leg sweep. :smh:

and his famous "landing spot" foot placement = place for jump shooters to roll their ankles.

i know san antonio fans that do NOT call bowen a dirty player... even after viewing shit like this.

dude was seriously fucking with people's careers with this shit. dellavedova entering that territory, imo.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
matthew-dellavedova-taj-gibson-nba-playoffs-chicago-bulls-cleveland-cavaliers-850x560.jpg

nba_u_korver_600x400.jpg

0.jpg

it keeps happening. the players know it's not 'accidental.'

I'm going to need to see the tape on that bulls game but.....

Korver should have been on the floor going after the ball as well. Instead he stood waiting on something to happen and something did.

Horford pulled Delli away from the rebound and Delli tripped over a Hawks player.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
I'm going to need to see the tape on that bulls game but.....

Korver should have been on the floor going after the ball as well. Instead he stood waiting on something to happen and something did.

Horford pulled Delli away from the rebound and Delli tripped over a Hawks player.

please re-post this when that sumbitch does the same thing against the warriors.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam if you gonna do it you gotta do it big...

Give us more pic, clips and etc...

Make this bitch live...both teams with their conference trophies...

Hook up a poll...

Good start with that one pic

Mask you know you need to start a whole new thread and do it up right

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
please re-post this when that sumbitch does the same thing against the warriors.

Will do but to be honest I hope he fuck Curry up in the first game. That way he can take his ass home for the rest of the series and teach his ADHD ass two year old to sit the fuck down and sit still. :cool:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Cats tripping. If the Aussie were to knock out his teeth or get concussed while diving to the floor, it's all good. But one injury and now he is a dirty player. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The only player on the Warriors older than Kosi is Iggy. All their OGs (Bogut, Livingston, and Lee) came in the league after him. The 3 Finals losses he took were by teams with players older and more experienced than him (Dirk, Chandler, Kidd, Duncan, Parker, etc), they werent afraid of him. Be interesting to see if the younger Warriors react the same way.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Foh most of yall never watched the warriors play before the playoffs and it shows yall don't know what in the fuck you're talking about. There is no possible way the Dubs lose this series. Period. Dubs in 5. Deal with it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Foh most of yall never watched the warriors play before the playoffs and it shows yall don't know what in the fuck you're talking about. There is no possible way the Dubs lose this series. Period. Dubs in 5. Deal with it.

Truth you know we love you kinfolk, but I'm sho the Dubs won't like you picking them...
You seem to be very west coast bias

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Will do but to be honest I hope he fuck Curry up in the first game. That way he can take his ass home for the rest of the series and teach his ADHD ass two year old to sit the fuck down and sit still. :cool:
Perfect pic reply to your post, minus the text :lol:

11337155_465835000249292_1130604548_n.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Aa
Truth you know we love you kinfolk, but I'm sho the Dubs won't like you picking them...
You seem to be very west coast bias

I've been right in all my predictions though b.

I predicted the 49ers superbowl run in 2012
I predicted the Oregon Ducks dominating college football
I predicted 2 out of the 3 SF Giants world championships. 2012 and 2014
I predicted the Warriors Finals run this year.

I'm basically who you want to ask when you need an accurate unbiased account of who will win something. The warriors are too deep and the Cavs ain't shit other than LeBron and Irving. The whole Warrior bench would be a 2 seed in the west. Cavs ain't deep like this AT ALL!