The Cringeworthy Entertainment Thread. Post all things cringeworthy past and present in entertainment.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

That apollo episode took me back. I remember watching it the nigjt it aired when i was in middle school. The only reason that girl won amateur nihnf is because she won the side chicks anthem "as we lay" by Shirley Murdock. I refuse to watch Mason Pryor . I came a ross his clips on youtibe a couple of years ago. Dude is terrible. At least he aint gay like Richard jr

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Ya'll 7 pages in and nobody has posted this fool yet?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody seen that clip where hes fucking a random new York hoodrat then she flips out on him and they start fighting. " I'm supposwd to give a fuck because yours brian pumpa?"*in her new York accent* "yo I'm a fly ass bitch!" " I fuck moolianaires my nigga!" "MOOLIONAIRES!!!!" youtube took jt down some years back but you can still find the clip on efukt

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anybody seen that clip where hes fucking a random new York hoodrat then she flips out on him and they start fighting. " I'm supposwd to give a fuck because yours brian pumpa?"*in her new York accent* "yo I'm a fly ass bitch!" " I fuck moolianaires my nigga!" "MOOLIONAIRES!!!!" youtube took jt down some years back but you can still find the clip on efukt
I'ma need to see that shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NN47.gif

:lol:
Thanks for the free concert seats Obama!

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why did she flip out? Pumper is a corny dude, but he didn't seem combative in the clip.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From Married With Children Season 10 Episode 16 "Calendar Girl"

I can't find an English version of this cough....velvet mafia....cough. Since I can't find an English dub I will let ya'll do the research on this episode. This was easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen to Bud Bundy, arguably to any male character in comedy sitcom history. You can just see the hopelessness in Bud's face/body language and the disgust/response of Al and his buddies. I shocked he did not kill himself if the show was real life.

Post reported!! Haha

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuck that...mo’ shit!!

I know I’m responding to my own sh*t but:
1. Why all three looked like the kids that sat in the “special classroom” across the hall from you and had like three teachers in the room?
2. Why did the kids in the background disappear and re-appear mid battle?
3. The “Matador” move at 2:06...fukn yikes.
4. 2:16 mega pause. He let that man...um, invade his space.
5. Big batty must be really terrible to get replaced by the other guy from Milli Vanilli with no car.
Ok, let go back to laughing at sh*t.