The Cringeworthy Entertainment Thread. Post all things cringeworthy past and present in entertainment.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Killer B molesting Nasir's shit

Naslost2.gif

Beans wanting to smoke some Crakk

QuarterlyAmpleKagu-size_restricted.gif

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
From Married With Children Season 10 Episode 16 "Calendar Girl"

I can't find an English version of this cough....velvet mafia....cough. Since I can't find an English dub I will let ya'll do the research on this episode. This was easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen to Bud Bundy, arguably to any male character in comedy sitcom history. You can just see the hopelessness in Bud's face/body language and the disgust/response of Al and his buddies. I shocked he did not kill himself if the show was real life.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
From Married With Children Season 10 Episode 16 "Calendar Girl"

I can't find an English version of this cough....velvet mafia....cough. Since I can't find an English dub I will let ya'll do the research on this episode. This was easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen to Bud Bundy, arguably to any male character in comedy sitcom history. You can just see the hopelessness in Bud's face/body language and the disgust/response of Al and his buddies. I shocked he did not kill himself if the show was real life.

Just hit the english subtitles