The Cringeworthy Entertainment Thread. Post all things cringeworthy past and present in entertainment.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
if i got my ass kicked like that twice in a row, i wouldn't wanna talk about it either.

- Tried to paint Holly Holm ("Preacher's Daughter") as a villain

- Holm destroyed her over the course of 6 minutes in a massive stadium event in Australia

- Returned a year later to face Nunes ... got her ass kicked in under 1 minute

- Opted to not do media beforehand - got paid approx' 20 - 30 times what Nunes got (I've heard anywhere from 100k vs. 3M)

- Unsure what her PPV buyrate revenue was to boot

- Left the sport, meanwhile Nunes has gone on to become a 2-division champ and the women's GOAT in the sport

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Nunes#Mixed_martial_arts_record

:cheers: :thumbsup: :frozen::roflmao3::itsawrap:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i thought it was a cautionary tale warning cats to be careful with dealing with young women.
Don't forget police chiefs that want to rape you. :lol:

Could ask the same question to these guys

and to Rick James :lol:

[/QUOTE]
The songs are all over the map but getting the greenlight to make it is another.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Had the same bassline as Sister Sledges' "He's The Greatest Dancer". He was doing good until he broke in with those drug induced lyrics. This was probably hot during the Disco days.

I thought it was "ain't no stopping us now" but I feel you.

It's a huge rip, but at least he flipped it a little. Gave it a suave bouncy feel.

Translated this is a rapey pick up artist fantasy that would put pepe le pew to shame.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought it was "ain't no stopping us now" but I feel you.

It's a huge rip, but at least he flipped it a little. Gave it a suave bouncy feel.

Translated this is a rapey pick up artist fantasy that would put pepe le pew to shame.

Yeah, I think you're right about the bassline too!