The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Everything works with firefox
One of the two board cucks that's been riding you constantly, Soul, the cuck that fucks with you more than me, Fuck You, the cuck that beefs with no one.... yet beefs with everyone.... probably got someone to hack you

:itsawrap:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I never use that Chrome Browser. You can also get the Dark Reader theme on Firefox and Ublock Origin.
I use Edge and haven't had any problems.... I have Firefox, but all my favorites are on Edge and I don't know how to transport them to Firefox

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I use Edge and haven't had any problems.... I have Firefox, but all my favorites are on Edge and I don't know how to transport them to Firefox

Export and import favorites. It exports then to a file. In the new browser, select import and select the file.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Seriously? SMH
Yes seriously...... my RedGifs are not loading and I can't log in or change my accoungt, it keeps saying not found
Same shit with ItemFix...... I can no longer log into their page,,,, I think it says Server Error..... can't even get to it with Firefox..... any of the ones that I already posted still show up and play.... but whenever I try to go to the site for new content.... it doesn't work.... shit started in December with the Red Gifs and soon after with ItemFix.... that's why I stopped posting..... couldn't figure out what was up.... I posted more than 10,000 gifs from RedGif here that were on that site.... gone

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yes seriously...... my RedGifs are not loading and I can't log in or change my accoungt, it keeps saying not found
Same shit with ItemFix...... I can no longer log into their page,,,, I think it says Server Error..... can't even get to it with Firefox..... any of the ones that I already posted still show up and play.... but whenever I try to go to the site for new content.... it doesn't work.... shit started in December with the Red Gifs and soon after with ItemFix.... that's why I stopped posting..... couldn't figure out what was up.... I posted more than 10,000 gifs from RedGif here that were on that site.... gone

If they are messing with your gif accounts they are wasting their talent. I have better hacking suggestions.

Similar info bit more with Javascript.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Who else deals with the lagging?!

I wonder what causes this website to lag so much!
The board has been lagging for for a minute and still does.... press the like button.... it cycles for anywhere from 10 seconds till it just stops and I have to hit it again.... same thing when I try to edit a post or to make a reply.... not all of the time.... but a lot of the time

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
If they are messing with your gif accounts they are wasting their talent. I have better hacking suggestions.

Similar info bit more with Javascript.

Again thank you.... I will look into these tomorrow Camille

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The board has been lagging for for a minute and still does.... press the like button.... it cycles for anywhere from 10 seconds till it just stops and I have to hit it again.... same thing when I try to edit a post or to make a reply.... not all of the time.... but a lot of the time

Exactly! Surprised more people don't mention it.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Exactly! Surprised more people don't mention it.
Oh I did, a year ago..... made a thread, and no one said a thing..... sometimes it's ridiculous..... other times not so much :dunno: :smh::hmm:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Camille..... IG posts aren't playing..... and the board is slow as molasses in sub-zero degree temps

I've been having issues with IG loading for about two weeks, it just say's "Loading Instagram". And it's not just here so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'm using Safari on an iPhone and an iPad and it does it on both. Also both devices are updated and I just updated IG.

Regarding slowness, sometimes it can take 15 to damn near 30 seconds for BGOL to load. There's no more updates for me to do so I just have to deal with it.

I've been testing it now and BGOL's blazing compared to what I have to deal with most days!:lol:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
@HNIC Did you ban Imgur.com? Pics I tried to post from the site aren't showing up. I noticed this earlier today.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HNIC not sure if this has been asked but can we get more emojis/smilies?

The current set are cool but there are vastly more being used on SM

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
@HNIC Did you ban Imgur.com? Pics I tried to post from the site aren't showing up. I noticed this earlier today.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Still no dark mode, this cracka mode killin my eyes
You'll find your answer here: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/taraji-p-henson-sex-tape-4-vets-only.359144/
348290531_737738531418788_3605084625389926047_n.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
I like the way usernames floats along side a users post as I scroll to the bottom of each page.