The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
** We will be doing the board upgrade tomorrow 4-13-2023 **

** May 4, 2023 I'll be back to let you know what happened, we still have problem we are working through **

What's up Yall

The board will be down March 29, 2023 for probably 12 hours plus.
We are changing the Server operating system so I can upgrade my current version of PHP.

The PHP upgrade allows me to install this ratings plugin that was requested by @Lexx Diamond

I'm also going to upgrade my version of Xenforo next week, probably between April 01 - April 07 2023.
The downtime for the board upgrade will probably last 2-3 hours max.

I'll continue to update this thread, I'll send a mass PM when I make changes.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's up Yall

We are changing the Server operating system so I can upgrade my current version of PHP.

The PHP upgrade allows me to install this ratings plugin that was requested by @Lexx Diamond

I'm also going to upgrade my version of Xenforo next week, probably between April 01 - April 07 2023.

No it won't

giphy.gif

:roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's up Yall

Outstanding.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
And awww shit, this nigga's about to fuck shit up trying to update shit!

computer-funny.gif

Nah, he’ll be alright. We just gotta find some show to watch OR other shit to do so we don’t resort to debating white niggas on Instagram or Twitter all day.

Fam be in here gathering info and resources to combat bullshit and lies on social media. I’m sposed to be lowering my blood pressure but sometimes its just so fun to get after them armchair warriors.

:lol:

oNE

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's up Yall

Please stop the delays with this board.

praying-kingsley-smith.gif

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
....could you bring back the BGOL Classic UI? Lolz man, what am I gonna do. Damn....

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The rating of threads is not even needed. When we did have it all people use to do is use it to hate on people threads. Some people would post good threads and people would still give it a 1 star just to hate. Some people are only on here to hate on others and the rating system all that does is give them power to do it. I’m sure this plugin request had a lot to do with the type of threads I post.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
HNIC I need that deleted post feature

I won’t use it on multiple members, probably can count on one finger

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's up Yall

thanks for the heads up, do you know what time the twelve hour upgrade will start?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's up Yall

You a bitch ass nigga if your don’t wipe the faggot lightbright from the server during the upgrade:p

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's up Yall

[/QUO don't TE]

You can turn it up a loud as you want to. Just don't mess with my levels. I got them just the way I like them.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember trying to hang out in the coli, but it just seemed like I was hanging around a high school

lunch room.. I aint hatin, it just reminds me of picking up my little brother from school type of vibe...

Nice memories but just feel too grown to hang there... I like the way they form trolltron to keep the racist trolls in check tho...

We taught em well!!