The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I changed it with those settings but i want you see how it goes when you do it.
The settings you enabled are for mouse gestures and the page explains the gestures you can use. That isn't the same setting I was looking for or had. BUT the page had other shortcuts so read the whole thing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Forget the rating system we should be able to do a vote someone off the island system once a month.. To many trolls on here, so we should be able to vote someone off survivor style .like 50-100 votes ( yes) that a troll be cast off the board for at least a month.. that goes for some of these self hating dudes on the board

YES!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Forget the rating system we should be able to do a vote someone off the island system once a month.. To many trolls on here, so we should be able to vote someone off survivor style .like 50-100 votes ( yes) that a troll be cast off the board for at least a month.. that goes for some of these self hating dudes on the board
Another way to regulate that easy would just be to enable the thumbs down option. I've seen other boards folks have reaction scores in the negative (lmao) right under their handle, which shows they are obvious trolls..

That could easily be used as a threshold for ban worthiness.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trolls gonna abuse this rating system lol.
Some will, but it's not anonymous like it was before so they can't hide their hands.
@BrownTurd has already started trolling, went back to a post I made a month ago, "seaweed blob", with 30 replies... commented "pointless posts" and 1 starred it,,, he never even looked at the thread.... just trolled
sidebar: when I proceed to put my boot on the side of his Messycan head..... complaints will come like daggers at me, it's why I took him offa ignore... so that I could see his fuckery:yes:

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Is there a fix / adjustment regarding my question? The brightness of the default setting is absolute murder on the eyes and results in a headache!!!
Also, makes you dizzy as well.

i never could deal with brightness using default setting because it would make me sick.

Glad there were other solutions to force the forum in dark mode!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@BrownTurd has already started trolling, went back to a post I made a month ago, "seaweed blob", with 30 replies... commented "pointless posts" and 1 starred it,,, he never even looked at the thread.... just trolled
sidebar: when I proceed to put my boot on the side of his Messycan head..... complaints will come like daggers at me, it's why I took him offa ignore... so that I could see his fuckery:yes:

No one fucks with you. Go away

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Is there a fix / adjustment regarding my question? The brightness of the default setting is absolute murder on the eyes and results in a headache!!!

360_F_285964394_Fmf8P5Wk1lzJexNxyYEoEr7wPJQILf1Q.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm having a problem where every time I post a gif in a reply to another poster, it posts directly in that poster's post.

I have to delete the gif, then click in my reply and re-paste the gif.

It's irritating and it's every time.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Another way to regulate that easy would just be to enable the thumbs down option. I've seen other boards folks have reaction scores in the negative (lmao) right under their handle, which shows they are obvious trolls..

That could easily be used as a threshold for ban worthiness.
Boards been having that for more than a decade. Some posters are not even getting attention cause of the negative ratings haha.
Hope we get there soon.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was looking so bad from my end, I was like... so they finally banned

a real knigga.. Looks much better now.... miss the dark theme, even miss the ol

BGOL blue but this right here .....So FAR.. SO GOOOD!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Boards been having that for more than a decade. Some posters are not even getting attention cause of the negative ratings haha.
Hope we get there soon.
Seriously, there are people that log onto this board every day to have the same arguments and do the same trolling...every... single... day...

Shit is tiring. They don't contribute anything else. Imagine wanting to argue with people that much.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Seriously, there are people that log onto this board every day to have the same arguments and do the same trolling...every... single... day...

Shit is tiring. They don't contribute anything else. Imagine wanting to argue with people that much.
This

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

No doubt.

That's why I wished we had a dislike button for each post.

Although come to think of it the trolls would be the people who used it the most just to fuck with people.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
No doubt.

That's why I wished we had a dislike button for each post.

Although come to think of it the trolls would be the people who used it the most just to fuck with people.
For sure, but whoever they thumbs down would probably still have an average reaction score as long as they were cool on average.

Obvious trolls would be damn near zero or negative overall because of how few likes they'd receive (nothing to balance their score) .

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don’t understand it myself. Their entire BGOL existence is to troll