The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I had the Firefox dark mode extension, but it made everything I click on dark....turned it off now that dark mode works here...looks better tho. props

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You're able to see the messages you posted in a thread.

This would be a nice add on.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You're able to see the messages you posted in a thread.

This would be a nice add on.

Work around:Currently if you've posted in a thread it will have a double avatar, one for the op and one for you when when scrolling. If you want to see just your posts, do a search of the thread. Leave the search box blank, put a dot by "this thread" and your name or the name of whoever's post you are looking for, and you'll get a list of their posts.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Work around:Currently if you've posted in a thread it will have a double avatar, one for the op and one for you when when scrolling. If you want to see just your posts, do a search of the thread. Leave the search box blank, put a dot by "this thread" and your name or the name of whoever's post you are looking for, and you'll get a list of their posts.
Thank you.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Word. If you want to see all your posts in a thread or anywhere in a thread your name is mentioned type your name in the search box and select "This Thread". That's what I have been doing for years, months and days.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Since the switch, board has been slow in my end... phone, tablet, desktop

I've been on desktop all day and to react to posts, reply, edit or check notifications the shit's just been spinnin' and timing out.

My VPN may have something to do with it or a mix of that and the board gone bonkers who knows.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I've been on desktop all day and to react to posts, reply, edit or check notifications the shit's just been spinnin' and timing out.

My VPN may have something to do with it or a mix of that and the board gone bonkers who knows.

Mine takes 20-30 seconds sometimes but never times out.

I run a VPN also and it does the same with VPN off. For me, seems that certain times of the day are worse than others

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
@HNIC & Co.: BIG UPS for finally getting the BGOL DARK theme up n runnin'. I might be late, but it's working perfectly for me now (no extensions or anything extra on Chrome). This looks clean af :cheers:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL Cams

31%C3%A7eken-kurba%C4%9Fa-31.gif