props!@Lexx Diamond @Camille the dark theme has been installed.
I'll tweak it tomorrow, but it is available. Look for BGOL Dark
On the bottom of the message board, or the left side if you are on laptop.
You're able to see the messages you posted in a thread.
This would be a nice add on.
![]()
You have posted x message(s) in this thread...
That mouse over information is useful and I want to read what I have posted but I'm lazy and I really don't want to scroll through x number of pages to find my content. A click on my mini avatar to bring up that content would be really useful. In general I feel old content discovery is sadly...xenforo.com
Thank you.Work around:Currently if you've posted in a thread it will have a double avatar, one for the op and one for you when when scrolling. If you want to see just your posts, do a search of the thread. Leave the search box blank, put a dot by "this thread" and your name or the name of whoever's post you are looking for, and you'll get a list of their posts.
Work around:Currently if you've posted in a thread it will have a double avatar, one for the op and one for you when when scrolling. If you want to see just your posts, do a search of the thread. Leave the search box blank, put a dot by "this thread" and your name or the name of whoever's post you are looking for, and you'll get a list of their posts.
I agree I love itDark mode looking good! 5*'s
Anyone else having issues with the board today.. maybe while using VPN?
Since the switch, board has been slow in my end... phone, tablet, desktop
I've been on desktop all day and to react to posts, reply, edit or check notifications the shit's just been spinnin' and timing out.
My VPN may have something to do with it or a mix of that and the board gone bonkers who knows.

It's not just you. The board has been pretty shaky that last few weeks, but REALLY bad the last few days.How bad is the board messing up for everyone ...?
It`s like it`s getting worse ...? Timing out ...not loading all the pics .. etc etc ..
or is it me ...?... maybe i should start a new post n gauge the temp of the other members on this ...
could b my outdated PC ...![]()

/\/\Board slower than being behind Entreprofagro in the buffet line
Board slower than being behind Entreprofagro in the buffet line

I spoke with him this morning, I think he now knows we have a real problem.I`m not one to complain without a solution ..
i know some of us got a lil paper ... lets chip in n get this shit fixed right once n for all ..
it cant be that much if most of us give something ..
just a one time donation to get this shit done right ...
@HNIC dig into it hit ur tech guy come up with a number we can even do it via PM ..
i`m actually curious what the fix is n how much ..it might b doable ...
it needs to b a one time number tho...
anyway this shit is frustrating as fuck ...lol
i need my porn seamless ....![]()
I`m not one to complain without a solution ..
i know some of us got a lil paper ... lets chip in n get this shit fixed right once n for all ..
it cant be that much if most of us give something ..
just a one time donation to get this shit done right ...
@HNIC dig into it hit ur tech guy come up with a number we can even do it via PM ..
i`m actually curious what the fix is n how much ..it might b doable ...
it needs to b a one time number tho...
anyway this shit is frustrating as fuck ...lol
i need my porn seamless ....![]()
i don't think throwing more money ie more diskspace/compute/memory is the problem. i think the board is too big and needs a purge and old threads locked/archivedI`m not one to complain without a solution ..
i know some of us got a lil paper ... lets chip in n get this shit fixed right once n for all ..
it cant be that much if most of us give something ..
just a one time donation to get this shit done right ...
@HNIC dig into it hit ur tech guy come up with a number we can even do it via PM ..
i`m actually curious what the fix is n how much ..it might b doable ...
it needs to b a one time number tho...
anyway this shit is frustrating as fuck ...lol
i need my porn seamless ....![]()
Threads 3 year or older should be locked and not bumped.i don't think throwing more money ie more diskspace/compute/memory is the problem. i think the board is too big and needs a purge and old threads locked/archived
I`m not one to complain without a solution ..
i know some of us got a lil paper ... lets chip in n get this shit fixed right once n for all ..
it cant be that much if most of us give something ..
just a one time donation to get this shit done right ...
@HNIC dig into it hit ur tech guy come up with a number we can even do it via PM ..
i`m actually curious what the fix is n how much ..it might b doable ...
it needs to b a one time number tho...
anyway this shit is frustrating as fuck ...lol
i need my porn seamless ....![]()
I ain't even ballin like that and I am willing to contribute on top of my sub!I like this
Threads 3 year or older should be locked and not bumped.
I spoke with him this morning, I think he now knows we have a real problem.
This thing has been smooth for over 2 1/2 years. Let's hope we get back to normal.

yeah, but please don't be deleting my themes though.naw bro bad idea ...
most of the themes are the most popular threads on here n some go back 15-20 yrs ...
now i do agree purging shit but locking threads ...naw ....
i try and clean out as many themes as i can ...
meaning red x`s but i`m pretty sure thats like trying to empty a swimming pool with a spoon ...lol
I`m not one to complain without a solution ..
i know some of us got a lil paper ... lets chip in n get this shit fixed right once n for all ..
it cant be that much if most of us give something ..
just a one time donation to get this shit done right ...
@HNIC dig into it hit ur tech guy come up with a number we can even do it via PM ..
i`m actually curious what the fix is n how much ..it might b doable ...
it needs to b a one time number tho...
anyway this shit is frustrating as fuck ...lol
i need my porn seamless ....![]()