Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly! I noticed that he doesn't even try to hide his hand anymore and was just hyping people up for his mortgage, car notes, and lavish trips. He subconsciously drops indicators and shows the exact same patterns as any other charismatic figure and just spoon feeds bullshit to his followers.
Yeah, I used to listen to his Sunday broadcasts but I rarely do now, because it's like an infomercial now.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah, I used to listen to his Sunday broadcasts but I rarely do now, because it's like an infomercial now.
I'll listen when I'm busy doing something that doesn't require me to see the screen and it's content that's longer than 20 minutes or so. Say I'm doing a brake job or something, I'll listen to something like that, but with him, I skip beyond at least 7 minutes of Mr Locario ads and shit...man, get to the damn show!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll listen when I'm busy doing something that doesn't require me to see the screen and it's content that's longer than 20 minutes or so. Say I'm doing a brake job or something, I'll listen to something like that, but with him, I skip beyond at least 7 minutes of Mr Locario ads and shit...man, get to the damn show!
lol...that's funny, I do the same thing: I got it timed to about six minutes of advertisements at the beginning, and you got seven...lol

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Post of the year

We need a new thread on YouTube thought leaders.

Umar was inspiring was turned out to be an emotional, ineffective, and unfocused fraud.

Boyce started as an academic based financial commentator, but morphed into a dubious huckster.

Tariq, the shit talking, player wanted to get the below average dude swaggger up. Then he found the black history hustle by compiling internet conspiracy theorist with known truths into a documentary series. Know he is a discount Morris Day.

Yvette, is promoting the Descendants of Slavery is its own tribe. Stop looking to Africa as a homeland, America is home. Fight the government to get the fair share of government grants and spending. And she is a full Obama hater.

Polite, straight up clown fraud.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
His blind followers are the problem. When he did Mink Slide, his con is he's making music to bring R&B back to black people that the whites have stole. And buying his record is to show the white man we not going to allow the fuckery no more. No matter how obvious he is with the con game, he has his programmed minions to think anybody questioning Tariq is a sell out, coon, agent, or slave. He's a millionaire by now, and he can't make Hidden Color on his own. He's not sharing profits with people that donate. And showing a check here and there for $5000 or so he gives to people in need is a joke.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Umar was inspiring was turned out to be an emotional, ineffective, and unfocused fraud.

Boyce started as an academic based financial commentator, but morphed into a dubious huckster.

Tariq, the shit talking, player wanted to get the below average dude swaggger up. Then he found the black history hustle by compiling internet conspiracy theorist with known truths into a documentary series. Know he is a discount Morris Day.

Yvette, is promoting the Descendants of Slavery is its own tribe. Stop looking to Africa as a homeland, America is home. Fight the government to get the fair share of government grants and spending. And she is a full Obama hater.

Polite, straight up clown fraud.

So what you advise, depend of white liberals? I'm just saying ya'll love to clown these you tube nobody's but them white liberals ain't caring about ya black ass either and that education ain't shyt to them, you just don't live in the hood, you ain't a target like the dudes in the hood but you ain't no better.

Fuck Roland and all them other house niggas, if I did vote, I'd vote republican.... them bougie niggas ain't caring about my black ass.

Instead of joking, get a better alternative with a all black goals and we'll follow but them democrats ain't the answer.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what you advise, depend of white liberals? I'm just saying ya'll love to clown these you tube nobody's but them white liberals ain't caring about ya black ass either and that education ain't shyt to them, you just don't live in the hood, you ain't a target like the dudes in the hood but you ain't no better.

Fuck Roland and all them other house niggas, if I did vote, I'd vote republican.... them bougie niggas ain't caring about my black ass.

Instead of joking, get a better alternative with a all black goals and we'll follow but them democrats ain't the answer.
Dude, nobody said anything about white liberals.
Roland, as corny as he can be, is lightyears ahead of these dudes.
It was said before, that voting is the end of a process. Your engagement and agenda starts way before the election. When folks are running, and why not you?, tell them what you want, tell them what you need, tell them what you require.
Don’t say the “black agenda”, unless you can define it. And have a strategy on how to accomplish it.

Last edited:

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
I've been seen that shit, but that nigga jumped the shark with whole "Oh ya'll need to donate to the melanoid ministries to fight these white supremacists in the chat room" :lol:
I was listening to that podcast and was disgusted when he was thanking people for giving him money. It's like he's the black version of Trump with his followers. No matter how obvious the con job is, his stans see him as being genuine and honest. And has them programmed to think if you don't support him 100%, you're a coon.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
Thats what I told my homeboy. Tariq so pro Black but got kids who could dam near pass for white. Tariq throws out a lot of shit but don't ever offer solutions. That is dangerous when you do that to me. I can't stand folks like Tariq.
Always telling blacks to die fighting, but I've never seen him go to the front lines of demonstration willing to fight. He could of easily flew to Charlottesville to to fight some white supremacist.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
I'll never understand why people send money to online personalities. I can enjoy everything this guy is best at while keeping my wallet closed. His commentary is entertaining and engaging. I can get that for free. What kind of person needs to pay for DVDs full of interviews of the same people saying the same thing? Who buys his knockoff products, tshirts, etc? And I know damn well no one is taking him seriously as an RnB singer! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!! Shit seems like a parody. Why pay to see this side show in real life when you can laugh at his clown sessions for free? Dude makes some great points. But he has never said anything that I'm willing to pay to hear.
Go to his Twitter or better yet look up Mink Slide on Twitter, and see his sheepish stans act like he's the best thing since Luther Vandross.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Always telling blacks to die fighting, but I've never seen him go to the front lines of demonstration willing to fight. He could of easily flew to Charlottesville to to fight some white supremacist.
And always talking about what "We" did, and "our" team did. Muhfucka, folks giving you tips on shit don't make a cohesive team.
Now he's turning Mateo into Willow Smith, shaking his braids. He's so proud of his mixed child. He's playing on the women of his Chuuch.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go to his Twitter or better yet look up Mink Slide on Twitter, and see his sheepish stans act like he's the best thing since Luther Vandross.

I can't stand that what ass Mink Slide shit....Shit don't even sound good. At least DJ Khalid get popular artists to make a song then he yells over them. You play some Mink Slide at a party and folks gone be like WTF is this bullshit!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last few post in here niggas is hating like a muthafucka :lol: if black people ain't hating on each other we ain't doing shit.
Props to Tariq for all the Hidden Colors and 1804. He gave legit scholars a way to shine and get great information out. He did such a good job fools repeating the info all over and we got some dummies he should stop making them.

Dude was a relationship expert who started focusing on his people lack of info. He's also had albums in the past. He never said he was conscious or Elijah Muhammad or MLK. He can put out Mink slide if he wants the brother has different interests. I applaud the fact that he does multiple things.
He does donate to many causes. If he's a millionaire good for him. It takes time and money to make these documentaries and do shows. He should get paid. He isn't tearing down the black community. He's doing his part to uplift it. I don't agree with everything he says, but I respect Hidden Colors series. He has a lot of copy cats too. Everyone has a podcast and daily or weekly shows now. I first heard of him on BGOL with macklessons radio. People even used to post some of his podcast in the Knowledge drop thread when you had to download to get the info because YouTube wasn't popular.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The last few post in here niggas is hating like a muthafucka :lol: if black people ain't hating on each other we ain't doing shit.
Props to Tariq for all the Hidden Colors and 1804. He gave legit scholars a way to shine and get great information out. He did such a good job fools repeating the info all over and we got some dummies he should stop making them.

Dude was a relationship expert who started focusing on his people lack of info. He's also had albums in the past. He never said he was conscious or Elijah Muhammad or MLK. He can put out Mink slide if he wants the brother has different interests. I applaud the fact that he does multiple things.
He does donate to many causes. If he's a millionaire good for him. It takes time and money to make these documentaries and do shows. He should get paid. He isn't tearing down the black community. He's doing his part to uplift it. I don't agree with everything he says, but I respect Hidden Colors series. He has a lot of copy cats too. Everyone has a podcast and daily or weekly shows now. I first heard of him on BGOL with macklessons radio. People even used to post some of his podcast in the Knowledge drop thread when you had to download to get the info because YouTube wasn't popular.

All this is true and I give major props to his growth and evolution. But I ain't sending dude one thin dime! :lol::lol::lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

You write a good PR pieceD3K. We're not hating, you just haven't arrived to the finish line yet, that's all. What he did was get a lot of those legit scholars that you mention (who were already well known and he didn't elevate THEM, they served to elevate HIM) and put them in one film instead of one having to source individual sources. All he did was basically compile some information.
What he DID accomplish was to reach an audience who wasn't aware of the info, nor were they actively seeking it. It was a carryover from an audience that he'd already had, and then grew it from word of mouth, etc

Dude was a relationship expert who started focusing on his people lack of info.
Too bad he didn't have the presence of mind to tell that to Tucker Carlson when the fucker tried to hijack and derail him on Faux. I was that shit and was saying that same shit out loud. Damn Tariq, spin that shit muhfucka, you knew you were going into enemy territory, WTF?!

He's also had albums in the past. He never said he was conscious or Elijah Muhammad or MLK. He can put out Mink slide if he wants the brother has different interests. I applaud the fact that he does multiple things.
I didn't realize that he'd tried to get into the music game back in the day until CD Fury's video. Now he's been able to rekindle that effort due to his exposure. The man just refuses to invest much (if any) of his personal wealth into his ventures. He solicits Grant money from the Sheeple's Institute of Hope (a 501c3:dunno:) to fund him and mitigates the risk of any losses.
As far as the Elijah Muhammad/MLK reference, he will shed that comparison with the quickness!
TN's attitude is: No, no, no, no, no, I ain't no Leader of shit! Black Leaders die! Y'all ain't gone get me killed! I ain't no martyr.
He's made that perfectly clear in the past. Now go back and look at the video he made after being SWATed and listen to how he ensured them white boys that he wasn't coming to their lil convention. Listen to that shit and see if it doesn't sound just like his impression of Coons. :eek2:"Oh Lawd, I's aint coming to Y'all's event. Lawd naw, I ain't settin' foot nowhea nea dare.:eek:"
Tariq was rightfully shook, but he tried to play it off like he was a bold Billy Badass. Man, please! And then he immediately proceeded to plea for sympathy cash in that video. Muhfucka went into Pulpit mode too!:smh:

He does donate to many causes. If he's a millionaire good for him. It takes time and money to make these documentaries and do shows. He should get paid. He isn't tearing down the black community. He's doing his part to uplift it. I don't agree with everything he says, but I respect Hidden Colors series. He has a lot of copy cats too. Everyone has a podcast and daily or weekly shows now.
Those donations are that he claims to have made may as well be like Trump's Tax Returns. He's says that shit in such a braggadocious manner but show us the receipts Playa. I'm sure that he's thrown a few shekels around here and there, but he act's like he's personally funded a lot of shit surrounding tragic events in the Community. That muhfucka ain't showing up on the front lines, but will highly suggest that "Black people gotta do this, and Black people gotta do that," meanwhile, celebrities happen to show up and participate. The issue is HIM not willing to bust a grape in a food fight, but encouraging everybody else to.

I first heard of him on BGOL with macklessons radio. People even used to post some of his podcast in the Knowledge drop thread when you had to download to get the info because YouTube wasn't popular.
And he's still running those same commercials today. For years, I've been wondering, WHY don't this muhfucka upgrade his software and get himself a Producer for his shows?" As time went by, I came to realize that all of the random issues, janky this and that, his daughter conveniently dropping by, etc. is all a part of the fundraising effort.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
You Niggas hurt..

y’all were really out here taking “Mack lessons” from this guy...:lol:

If you need relationship advice from this guy. That’s the least of your problems

There are two 10 page threads on Tariq and neither one of them are really about his Mack lessons days, they are mostly about his issues with John Lewis, Roland Martin and voting.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are two 10 page threads on Tariq and neither one of them are really about his Mack lessons days, they are mostly about his issues with John Lewis, Roland Martin and voting.

I know that it’s just funny how this man went from giving losers tips on bagging bitches, the black documentaries, and now politics...

Like who the fuck is a Tariq to talk shit to someone who was in the thick of the civil rights movement.

Dude is lame to me all across the board.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Everybody overlooking the damn obvious tho...
Man John Lewis out here dancing like a 70 year old no ryhthm ass white man :hmm: :smh: :giggle:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How's that a toxic question?
have u followed & watched Yvette ? who now hates on anything Boyce! even though Boyce employed her and gave her a spot on his platform for her to shine and he defended her many times thru all her toxic diatribes , used to like Boyce but he's just remixing Claude anderson , i mean , u have to make ur own conclusion, i conclude from her talks & constant negativity she is toxic, not a fan of hers also becos she & Tonetalks stole a lot of shit from other people who were really about black upliftment and try to throw it off as their own original thoughts . but u have a right to ur own conclusion, i made mine & peached out, im about building with black folks from anywhere im was raised PanAfrikanist.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Polite, straight up clown fraud

bolded & enlarged!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roland, as corny as he can be, is lightyears ahead of these dudes.

Roland will eat them all (throw in Tucker & whoever else from fauxNooz in the mix ) up for lunch with fast & stats all day !
i like people who argue their points intelligently .
that's all they have against Roland (that he danced,) he might be corny at times but these other guys are str8 losers & doing a great disservice imho
they can't debate him on the particulars
look & watch Roland's take on Kanye West Bs and how he broke it down, that's how i like people to "debate their points" give me FACTS that refute the stance & he brought receipts

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still can’t believe that Umar actually asked a company to build him a school for free!!!! Shit I do hotshot parting I’ll deliver materials 20 miles for 200 bucks. No way I’m delivering shit for free!

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here is what made me jump off the Tariq train. Dude is all about self promotion, and using others struggle and pain to make HIMSELF money.

Exactly! I noticed that he doesn't even try to hide his hand anymore and was just hyping people up for his mortgage, car notes, and lavish trips. He subconsciously drops indicators and shows the exact same patterns as any other charismatic figure and just spoon feeds bullshit to his followers.

And then has the audacity to crowdfund most of these projects and keep all of the profits. If every DVD is the "best selling documentary on Amazon" then...ah nevermind.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
have u followed & watched Yvette ? who now hates on anything Boyce! even though Boyce employed her and gave her a spot on his platform for her to shine and he defended her many times thru all her toxic diatribes , used to like Boyce but he's just remixing Claude anderson , i mean , u have to make ur own conclusion, i conclude from her talks & constant negativity she is toxic, not a fan of hers also becos she & Tonetalks stole a lot of shit from other people who were really about black upliftment and try to throw it off as their own original thoughts . but u have a right to ur own conclusion, i made mine & peached out, im about building with black folks from anywhere im was raised PanAfrikanist.
looks like we aren't on the same frequency.
my question was after you responded to that post where tariq asked if it was a good thing forDOS to help immrigrants.
you said it was toxic. guess that was to Breaking Brown
:dunno: