Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looks like we aren't on the same frequency.
my question was after you responded to that post where tariq asked if it was a good thing forDOS to help immrigrants.
you said it was toxic. guess that was to Breaking Brown
:dunno:
bruh aint nothing wrong with asking or saying "foreign afrikans" (afrikan diaspora who live in amerika ) should pony up a bit to help native blacks, i have no problems with it , i will be in the fore-front with all my diaspora afrikans , in fact i will go ahead to say many diaspora africans in america will be very forthcoming and not see a problem with it , atleast i can vouch for my PanAfrikan family who live & make their sustenance in The USA.
but that whole "everybody who aint native black is the enemy" and then goes on to insult and finds excuse to denegrate them like a white supremacist would , aint flying with me. that's the TOXIC part , have you watched Yvette & the sensei ashitmasu or however she spells her name discuss these issues?
see , i don't think discussing ways for the "foreign afrikans" living and making their sustenance in the USA to help native blacks is TOXIC , but its their motive and -ve attitude with which they do it, there's so many underlying hatred issues masking as advocacy that im not fucking with.
u can have a good idea and sully it with negativity becos u are dealing with personal & self issues.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
These elder blacks have been and are selling out blacks today. The elders are one of the reasons blacks are in the condition today. They are the reason blacks have no businesses today. Cause of them CHOOSING to desegregate and taking their money to white businesses leaving black businesses to die out niggaz have nothing today. You now got these elder blacks caping for other groups where you don't see elders of other groups caping for blacks.

So, these elders sold blacks out. They're the reason why you have to rely on whites for everything. This thing about building economics, building wealth, buying land, etc that blacks talk today should have been done decades ago. No, those older blacks wanted to be close to whites.

2828-004-85BB66FB.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But Republicans care about your black ass?:confused:

not their job but democrats ain't no better, neither party wants black sucess unless it's white washed...

I can't take no one seriously who can't see the GOOD in what Tariq does... no offense to anyone...

He's far from perfect but he helps way more than hurts, he was the one who brought out the Mike Brown case on a mainstream level...

No offense to anyone but that democrat shill thing ain't me, I'm all for education but educating yourself just to coon it up with crackers ain't the wave, most these educated negroes are low key white washed coons...

The elders failed, hell, even my daddy failed so tariq ain't never lied when he said that.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Democratic Party becomes more gynocentric as the years pass. Stacy Abrams doesnt have to have a black man on her arm to be pushed nationally and have black male voters rally around her. Kamala Harris can marry a cac. Any black male democrats pushed nationally that got a white wife or no wife at all? That get big suppport from black female voters?

Its a natural progression for more and more black women holding leadership roles in the party due to upward mobility but hard to not notice they fazing brothers out of leadership like their feminist policies did to our homes in the 70s.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Democratic Party becomes more gynocentric as the years pass. Stacy Abrams doesnt have to have a black man on her arm to be pushed nationally and have black male voters rally around her. Kamala Harris can marry a cac. Any black male democrats pushed nationally that got a white wife or no wife at all? That get big suppport from black female voters?

Its a natural progression for more and more black women holding leadership roles in the party due to upward mobility but hard to not notice they fazing brothers out of leadership like their feminist policies did to our homes in the 70s.

Very good point

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
bruh aint nothing wrong with asking or saying "foreign afrikans" (afrikan diaspora who live in amerika ) should pony up a bit to help native blacks, i have no problems with it , i will be in the fore-front with all my diaspora afrikans , in fact i will go ahead to say many diaspora africans in america will be very forthcoming and not see a problem with it , atleast i can vouch for my PanAfrikan family who live & make their sustenance in The USA.
but that whole "everybody who aint native black is the enemy" and then goes on to insult and finds excuse to denegrate them like a white supremacist would , aint flying with me. that's the TOXIC part , have you watched Yvette & the sensei ashitmasu or however she spells her name discuss these issues?
see , i don't think discussing ways for the "foreign afrikans" living and making their sustenance in the USA to help native blacks is TOXIC , but its their motive and -ve attitude with which they do it, there's so many underlying hatred issues masking as advocacy that im not fucking with.
u can have a good idea and sully it with negativity becos u are dealing with personal & self issues.
I hear you. Really I do.
But a sizable amount of the immigrant Africans don't identify with DOS .
That's where the disconnect comes from

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you. Really I do.
But a sizable amount of the immigrant Africans don't identify with DOS .
That's where the disconnect comes from
when u say "sizable" what percentage do u perceive this "sizable" to be? are caribbeans a part of this group too?
is it ALL black immigrants? continental black/carribean blacks etc ?
becos sometimes it feels like Yvette & her crew specifically target Nigerians for her diatribe ,

Yvette is also rabidly Anti Pan-Afrikan!, she constantly speaks very dismissively & negatively about the movement ( PanAfrikanism never puts down any part of the afrikan family, we know each body part has issues but we never belittle or disparage any family member )

i hear people say these things every now & then and im not sure where it stems from but I've heard people also say it flows the other way as well,
sometimes it starts to feel like some native blacks / American DOS ( or perhaps those in the DOS/Yvette style camp) really just kinda want foreign blacks to "not be uppitty " or stay in their place or rather walk with their heads down more often.(dont try to excel as much) And carry themselves as LESSER than.

all im saying is theres a lot of haterade ,ignorance & xenophobia masquerading as advocacy

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
not their job but democrats ain't no better, neither party wants black sucess unless it's white washed...

I can't take no one seriously who can't see the GOOD in what Tariq does... no offense to anyone...

He's far from perfect but he helps way more than hurts, he was the one who brought out the Mike Brown case on a mainstream level...

No offense to anyone but that democrat shill thing ain't me, I'm all for education but educating yourself just to coon it up with crackers ain't the wave, most these educated negroes are low key white washed coons...

The elders failed, hell, even my daddy failed so tariq ain't never lied when he said that.

Nothing you said makes any sense. Mike Brown didn't become a national case because of no fucking Tariq Nasheed. That shit made national news the moment it happened. Shit, Shaun King did more on that story than Tariq Nasheed did and he was at the front of the case.

So you hate racists but you'll vote for them to assist them in their job of destroying black people (the same black people you claim to love) to teach Democrats some lesson? Bruh...you ain't making a lick of sense.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wait hold up ....kamala Harris got mayo'd???

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wait hold up ....kamala Harris got mayo'd???

The Democratic Party has been "empowering away" black women from us for decades bro. Dont be surprised, this is the natural progression of their WS policies. Youre gonna see more and more "black girl magic" while the men are left behind or ignored. Brothers need to pay attention and listen to black women like we watch and analyze WS.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
The last few post in here niggas is hating like a muthafucka :lol: if black people ain't hating on each other we ain't doing shit.
Props to Tariq for all the Hidden Colors and 1804. He gave legit scholars a way to shine and get great information out. He did such a good job fools repeating the info all over and we got some dummies he should stop making them.

Dude was a relationship expert who started focusing on his people lack of info. He's also had albums in the past. He never said he was conscious or Elijah Muhammad or MLK. He can put out Mink slide if he wants the brother has different interests. I applaud the fact that he does multiple things.
He does donate to many causes. If he's a millionaire good for him. It takes time and money to make these documentaries and do shows. He should get paid. He isn't tearing down the black community. He's doing his part to uplift it. I don't agree with everything he says, but I respect Hidden Colors series. He has a lot of copy cats too. Everyone has a podcast and daily or weekly shows now. I first heard of him on BGOL with macklessons radio. People even used to post some of his podcast in the Knowledge drop thread when you had to download to get the info because YouTube wasn't popular.
Hate = jealousy.

Nobody is jealous.

Tariq is a complete fraud. Well, not complete...he can sing. He needs to stay with that and stop all the damage he's causing to the vulnerable people he abuses.

He does not have a coherent plan for the advancement of Black people.

He is not politically engaged so that he can accurately present the political process the those who aren't educated to it.

He advocates political divestment from those who are benefiting from political involvement.

He has a toxic personality. He uses hateful white supremacy laced terms to describe other brothers. That is a deal breaker and exposes his true feelings about Black people.

This fool says white people as a whole are SMARTER than Black folks.

This is not a person fighting for us. This is a wolf eating the weakest of us.

I'm offended. You should be too.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The Democratic Party has been "empowering away" black women from us for decades bro. Dont be surprised, this is the natural progression of their WS policies. Youre gonna see more and more "black girl magic" while the men are left behind or ignored. Brothers need to pay attention and listen to black women like we watch and analyze WS.

I don't believe this one bit. How is equality for black woman mean discrimination for black men? You sound like white Hillbillies who voted for Trump because in their minds a "a black man winning means white people are losing".

There is such a thing as toxic feminism but this ain't it bruh. Letting sisters shine ain't hurting us one bit.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I don't believe this one bit. How is equality for black woman mean discrimination for black men? You sound like white Hillbillies who voted for Trump because in their minds a "a black man winning means white people are losing".

Their is such a thing as toxic feminism but this ain't it bruh. Letting sisters shine ain't hurting us one bit.

Democratic Party promotes toxic feminism and feminist views on black masculinity. Who spearheaded "me too", "street harassment"? Who created policies that gave women incentives not to have a man or protector in their home? The party is turning into the black church, a bunch of women and gay black males pandering to women while throwing black men under the bus. They aint producing no Adam Clayton Powells no mo.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Democratic Party promotes toxic feminism and feminist views on black masculinity. Who spearheaded "me too", "street harassment"? Who created policies that gave women incentives not to have a man or protector in their home? The party is turning into the black church, a bunch of women and gay black males pandering to women while throwing black men under the bus. They aint producing no Adam Clayton Powells no mo.

The Republicans have bigots, Klan members, skinheads, and homophobes. There are extreme factions in every group. I see no problem with sisters and women getting some shine, especially politically

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The Republicans have bigots, Klan members, skinheads, and homophobes. There are extreme factions in every group. I see no problem with sisters and women getting some shine, especially politically

Republicans are OVERT in their approach to blacks. We know this. We dont trust or fuck wit them at all.

Democrats are COVERT in their approach to blacks. We're too trusting of them and wont hold them accountable. Which is more dangerous at this time IMO.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It's not about Black women getting any shine, it's a repeat of what goes on in Corporate America.
Black women are pushed to the forefront while Black men are afforded less opportunities.
No more Marcuses, Malcolms, Martin's, nor Medgars.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not about Black women getting any shine, it's a repeat of what goes on in Corporate America.
Black women are pushed to the forefront while Black men are afforded less opportunities.
No more Marcuses, Malcolms, Martin's, nor Medgars.
Dude this trope is from the 1980s. There are many black men doing well in corporate America (not nearly enough, granted). You are only making note of the black women that are getting hyped. Several black men are getting their shine as well. They tend to stay clear of the Hotep clowns.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Dude this trope is from the 1980s. There are many black men doing well in corporate America (not nearly enough, granted). You are only making note of the black women that are getting hyped. Several black men are getting their shine as well. They tend to stay clear of the Hotep clowns.
It is analogous to the message that was being conveyed.
I know that there are Brothers making it in the Corporate world.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing you said makes any sense. Mike Brown didn't become a national case because of no fucking Tariq Nasheed. That shit made national news the moment it happened. Shit, Shaun King did more on that story than Tariq Nasheed did and he was at the front of the case.

So you hate racists but you'll vote for them to assist them in their job of destroying black people (the same black people you claim to love) to teach Democrats some lesson? Bruh...you ain't making a lick of sense.

YOOOOOO!!!!!! that dude really said TARIQ "he was the one who brought out the Mike Brown case on a mainstream level..." DA FUCK???

Tariq used to hate on Shaun king when #BLM first started, i remember that vividly , i listened to some of his podcasts from that period, i probably still have copies in my old drive becos id download to listen to it for my commute, i gave him a pass becos i just figured he's been wary as any wise blackman should be, when folks start getting their "civil rights " on . Becos agents & cointelpro have used "activists" against us in the past , so i never really downed Tariq for that, i understood where his suspicions about Shaun King & Deray & co was coming from, tariq used to tie that tired GEORGE SOROS bs NeoNazi racist line to discredit anything or anyone doing any advocacy as some sort of NEwWorld order Globalist bs crap. Shaun King was on the frontlines traveling, speaking, advocating , working with groups and organizations to bring info out about that case ,investing s time & resources, same as Eric Garner becos i was in Nyc when it went down and i firsthand saw the work Shaun did , i never saw the work tariq did for either case other than talk about it & ask for patreon$$ but somehow folks think tariq did more ? see i never really hated on tariff , i just saw what he did as a part of larger effort so any blackman doing anything i worked with but when he started to attack shaun king & roland martin & now the elder John Lewis that is a bridge too far .
SHAUN KING is one of the reasons that Black DA that prosecuted the cop on Trayvon's case got elected after the former DA who is white didn't do shit!!

folks really out here wilding yo!

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Majority of black men in Corp Am are gay,yes some are straight

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YOOOOOO!!!!!! that dude really said TARIQ "he was the one who brought out the Mike Brown case on a mainstream level..." DA FUCK???

Tariq used to hate on Shaun king when #BLM first started, i remember that vividly , i listened to some of his podcasts from that period, i probably still have copies in my old drive becos id download to listen to it for my commute, i gave him a pass becos i just figured he's been wary as any wise blackman should be, when folks start getting their "civil rights " on . Becos agents & cointelpro have used "activists" against us in the past , so i never really downed Tariq for that, i understood where his suspicions about Shaun King & Deray & co was coming from, tariq used to tie that tired GEORGE SOROS bs NeoNazi racist line to discredit anything or anyone doing any advocacy as some sort of NEwWorld order Globalist bs crap. Shaun King was on the frontlines traveling, speaking, advocating , working with groups and organizations to bring info out about that case ,investing s time & resources, same as Eric Garner becos i was in Nyc when it went down and i firsthand saw the work Shaun did , i never saw the work tariq did for either case other than talk about it & ask for patreon$$ but somehow folks think tariq did more ? see i never really hated on tariff , i just saw what he did as a part of larger effort so any blackman doing anything i worked with but when he started to attack shaun king & roland martin & now the elder John Lewis that is a bride too far .
SHAUN KING is one of the reasons that Black DA that prosecuted the cop on Trayvon's case got elected after the former DA who is white didn't do shit!!

Shaun King has put in tireless work to bring attention to cases that would otherwise get swept under the rug. Anyone attempting to invalidate Shaun's motives, especially at this point, is a "Get your hands out my pockets!!!" type agent.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
1. No one has presented any evidence that democratic social programs were designed to incentivize ridding Black men from the Black household.

2. If such a thing happened in application of democratic laws, nobody has proven if it was a result of local, state or federal malfeasance.

3. Please show a democratic law or platform that is designed to promote toxic feminism of Black male criminalization.

4. I thought the Black church was run by male pimps taking advantage of Black women. Now it's women and gay dudes running things? How do you know any of this if you're not a member of Amy church?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Maybe he thinks that because the only person he listens to is Tariq Nasheed? Doesn't watch the news. Doesnt read the paper.

Sort of like a goldfish thinks his bowl is the whole ocean.

Tariq used to hate on Shaun king when #BLM first started, i remember that vividly , i listened to some of his podcasts from that period, i probably still have copies in my old drive becos id download to listen to it for my commute, i gave him a pass becos i just figured he's been wary as any wise blackman should be, when folks start getting their "civil rights " on . Becos agents & cointelpro have used "activists" against us in the past , so i never really downed Tariq for that, i understood where his suspicions about Shaun King & Deray & co was coming from, tariq used to tie that tired GEORGE SOROS bs NeoNazi racist line to discredit anything or anyone doing any advocacy as some sort of NEwWorld order Globalist bs crap. Shaun King was on the frontlines traveling, speaking, advocating , working with groups and organizations to bring info out about that case ,investing s time & resources, same as Eric Garner becos i was in Nyc when it went down and i firsthand saw the work Shaun did , i never saw the work tariq did for either case other than talk about it & ask for patreon$$ but somehow folks think tariq did more ? see i never really hated on tariff , i just saw what he did as a part of larger effort so any blackman doing anything i worked with but when he started to attack shaun king & roland martin & now the elder John Lewis that is a bride too far .

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
exactly ! u remember them days? now cats wanna act all ignorant

Yea man, that shit was twilight zone crazy...some here were even willing to give it those debunked Breibart "news" links on Shaun the benefit of doubt :smh:

Breitbart/Alt-Right are pro voter suppression and the DontVote crew telling Black people to not vote. Two sides of the same coin.