Tariq Nasheed shitting on John Lewis, calls him "buck dancer" "civil rights nigga".

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He stayed throwing shade on activists and then later was joined by Boyce Watkins once they became buddies.

Both mouth-pieced economic empowerment of Black communities and shit on voting and activism.

...As if ALL the above were not part of the solution.
exactly as if all these parts couldn't work together for one end result, it was like its either their way or everyone else is a coon and "while u'r here join my patreon & hit the subscribe button" or " ill give u all the info for $29 if u join b4 mid nite! "! clowns keep exposing themselves man

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
The last few post in here niggas is hating like a muthafucka :lol: if black people ain't hating on each other we ain't doing shit.
Props to Tariq for all the Hidden Colors and 1804. He gave legit scholars a way to shine and get great information out. He did such a good job fools repeating the info all over and we got some dummies he should stop making them.

Dude was a relationship expert who started focusing on his people lack of info. He's also had albums in the past. He never said he was conscious or Elijah Muhammad or MLK. He can put out Mink slide if he wants the brother has different interests. I applaud the fact that he does multiple things.
He does donate to many causes. If he's a millionaire good for him. It takes time and money to make these documentaries and do shows. He should get paid. He isn't tearing down the black community. He's doing his part to uplift it. I don't agree with everything he says, but I respect Hidden Colors series. He has a lot of copy cats too. Everyone has a podcast and daily or weekly shows now. I first heard of him on BGOL with macklessons radio. People even used to post some of his podcast in the Knowledge drop thread when you had to download to get the info because YouTube wasn't popular.

This is the sheepish programming I'm talking about. With these guys Tariq cannot be questioned. If you do, you're a hater or a coon. Nobody in here said fuck his hidden color series, but lets stop pretending he's doing it for the love of his people. He found a away to make some money, and he's running with it. Let people stop donating to his films, and watch he move on to a different hustle. And Mink Slide, what a joke. Be honest Tariq, stop telling people you doing all this for the people. Keep it 100 and just say you doing it to make some money. Not that shit about singing to bring back R&B from white people, while you got a white guy as your #2 in the group. Tariq couldnt even take his millions to make HC on its own, or to fund his trip around the country to find black businesses. Remember him saying all he needs is $10,000 to go across the country. You mean to tell me you couldn't pay that out your pocket.

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
exactly as if all these parts couldn't work together for one end result, it was like its either their way or everyone else is a coon and "while u'r here join my patreon & hit the subscribe button" or " ill give u all the info for $29 if u join b4 mid nite! "! clowns keep exposing themselves man
Meanwhile the other side (BLM) never said shit about him.

...Too busy doing the work instead of sitting up on YouTube attention whoring.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered

I know, he always talking about other social media activist that arent really doing the work, and are not accepted by the real street activist. But I never hear those "real street" activist talk about Tariq. There is no video or receipts of Tariq out there on the front lines pictured with these people. Just his word that he is connected and out there

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah! #BLM chapters ShaunKing ,Aliza garza etc they out in the streets marching & writing local senators and organization voting blocs and petitioning & talking to politicians and all that, organizing attorneys for incarcerated folks, getting awareness on injustice happening around dates country , while some sit on YT shitting on the cats putting in the real work,
like other OP said i didnt really have much problems with Tariq and his HC series & stuff even tho its all stuff i grew up knowing and even met seem of the folks on the Hc series growing up, dad made sure our home library was stocked with black & history books but i figured id still support him becos theres a lot of younger black folks who dont know and need to see this series . and theres never too much of black awareness dvd, books etc , but this new shit he's on , i can't rock with it and i fear its gonna be his undoing,

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
like out in the streets marching & writing local senators and organization voting blocs and petitioning & talking to politicians and all that, organizing attorneys for incarcerated folks, getting awareness on injustice happening around dates country , while some sit on YT shitting on the cats putting in the real work,
like other OP said i didnt really have much problems with Tariq and his HC series & stuff even tho its all stuff i grew up knowing and even met seem of the folks on the Hc series growing up, dad made sure our home library was stocked with black & history books but i figured id still support him becos theres a lot of younger black folks who dont know and need to see this series . and theres never too much of black awareness dvd, books etc , but this new shit he's on , i can't rock with it and i fear its gonna be his undoing,
Yeah family. My dad did the same as yours. Since he's passed on now, I own all his books. I have no problem with the HC series. Awareness is never a bad thing. But I have been saying for years, before there was a YouTube, that any of these kinds of lectures should always be supplemented by reading. Even more, that applies to things YouTube talking heads say. At bare minimum, people should be fact-checking as they listen.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
One thing that started bothering me about Tariq is niggas quoting this nigga and attempting to build their lives around him and what he does and has done.
I have a friend of mine who loves to quote him, reposts/retweets of his shit and even said that he didn't vote in this past election because of Tariq.

Tariq is a country boy from Alabama who moved to LA when he was 17 or 18 in the late 80s and lived on streets until he was able to sustain himself and eventually became who he is today, the way the world is set up now, you can't be a regular guy who scounges up a bus ticket and moves to LA with no help, no connections, no friends and no job and just decides to wander around South Central hoping to soak up game and make something of yourself and I told him this and he got mad. He works a $8 dollar an hour job as a fucking janitor, living in a 140 year old shotgun house that was built for his 5x great grandmother by her white "lover" for her and the children she had for him. White gentrifiers send him letters and call him constantly about buying the house from him for cash and the neighborhood around him is rapidly changing and I when I ask him if he has any plans because things are changing so fast, he brings up Tariq.

It's comical and scary at the same time.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing that started bothering me about Tariq is niggas quoting this nigga and attempting to build their lives around him and what he does and has done.
I have a friend of mine who loves to quote him, reposts/retweets of his shit and even said that he didn't vote in this past election because of Tariq.

Tariq is a country boy from Alabama who moved to LA when he was 17 or 18 in the late 80s and lived on streets until he was able to sustain himself and eventually became who he is today, the way the world is set up now, you can't be a regular guy who scounges up a bus ticket and moves to LA with no help, no connections, no friends and no job and just decides to wander around South Central hoping to soak up game and make something of yourself and I told him this and he got mad. He works a $8 dollar an hour job as a fucking janitor, living in a 140 year old shotgun house that was built for his 5x great grandmother by her white "lover" for her and the children she had for him. White gentrifiers send him letters and call him constantly about buying the house from him for cash and the neighborhood around him is rapidly changing and I when I ask him if he has any plans because things are changing so fast, he brings up Tariq.

damn! that some shit , u might wanna really sit him down & set him str8

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered

Your friend is that 300 followers that Tariq says he needs. Thats the other term he likes to throw around to get his sheep in line. Says on almost every podcast that most blacks are coons, and not really down to do anything, and all he needs is 300 people to follow him to put in that work. Remember him using that term to get HC donations.

3rty3

Support BGOL
Registered

I looked up what he did. He did shit SPECIFICALLY for LGBT AND HISPANIC people and MINORITIES (asian, arab, maybe some "africans")
NOTHING FOR "AFRICAN AMERICANS" shut.. the fuck up JEEEZUS FUCKIN CHRIST. If he did do anything, he gave us MOTHER FUCKING "HOPE" that's about it. And with that "HOPE" people... "black people" started acting kinda straight....

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I looked up what he did. He did shit SPECIFICALLY for LGBT AND HISPANIC people and MINORITIES (asian, arab, maybe some "africans")
NOTHING FOR "AFRICAN AMERICANS" shut.. the fuck up JEEEZUS FUCKIN CHRIST. If he did do anything, he gave us MOTHER FUCKING "HOPE" that's about it. And with that "HOPE" people... "black people" started acting kinda straight....
can u tell me what he did "specifically"
for "WHITE"
for "LGBT" /
for "HISPANICS "
for "MINORITIES" (asians/arabs & maybe "AFRIKANS"
and what he was supposed to do for "AFRIKAN AMERIKANS"
as in a law/policy/positions that he would announce on national TV that he could say "my fellow Americans this is "SPECIFICALLY FOR AFRIKAN AMERIKANS (NATIVE AMERICAN BLACKS)"

3rty3

Support BGOL
Registered
can u tell me what he did "specifically"
for "WHITE"
for "LGBT" /
for "HISPANICS "
for "MINORITIES" (asians/arabs & maybe "AFRIKANS"
and what he was supposed to do for "AFRIKAN AMERIKANS"
as in a law/policy/positions that he would announce on national TV that he could say "my fellow Americans this is "SPECIFICALLY FOR AFRIKAN AMERIKANS (NATIVE AMERICAN BLACKS)"

I'll name a couple, the rest look for yourself bro!

1. Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits.
2. Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification.
3. Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice.

I'm not answering the last question. If you can't figure that out... Maybe someone in this thread can chime in. No hate bro! just bgol-in. :money:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits.
2. Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification.
3. Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice.

I'm not answering the last question. If you can't figure that out... Maybe someone in this thread can chime in. No hate bro! just bgol-in. :money:

i asked what he did "SPECIFICALLY" as in this law/policy is intended to be accessed and benefit only this group

OK
u said
1: DACA (has any other president ever had to deal with or tried to settle the issue of migrant children in america? )
SPECIFICALLY becos they weren't BLACK? what was he supposed to do ? deport kids who were 6months- 12yrs when they came here & have no other place to call home, tho' some of them served in the military?
2: Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act
( was he supposed to not sign that hate crime bill becos it didn't "specifically" benefit only black gays ?)
3: Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court
( was he not supposed to nominate her OR are u saying he nominated her SPECIFICALLY BECOS SHE WAS HISPANIC? even tho she was clearly well qualified )

u also side stepped answers in ur claims

u claimed
asians/arabs & maybe "AFRIKANS" what did he do SPECIFICALLY for asians/arabs/ maybe AFRIKANS ? (im guessing when u say AFRIKANS u'r referring to foreign immigrant AFRIKANS from the continent ?

u also sidestepped this question

and lastly u still didn't answer the main question
ok
WHAT DID HE DO "SPECIFICALLY " FOR WHITES ?

AND WHAT WAS HE MEANT TO DO "SPECIFICALLY FOR "AFRIKAN AMERIKANS(NATIVE BLACKS)?

U CANT SIDESTEP THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BACKING UP UR CLAIMS BY SAYING "

QUOTE"
: "I'm not answering the last question. If you can't figure that out... Maybe someone in this thread can chime in. No hate bro! just bgol-in"

THATS NOT HOW LOGIC WORKS
U MADE THESE CLAIMS!! , IM NOT SUPPOSED TO GO SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS TO UR CLAIM , U PRESENTED A CLAIM U SHOULD BE ABLE TO BACK IT UP !

No hate bro!

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

You're lying.

DACA applies to any minor from any country, including African countries, South American countries, the Caribbean, etc.

You're lying.

(Sec. 4707) Amends the federal criminal code to prohibit willfully causing bodily injury to any person because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of such person. Provides a seven-year statute of limitations with respect to such offenses not resulting in death.

You're lying. Nominating Sotomayor was designed to put a liberal judge on the supreme court. It doesn't hurt that she's female and Hispanic, but it was certainly NOT DONE just to help Hispanics.

Why are you lying about things that are easily researched?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're lying.

DACA applies to any minor from any country, including African countries, South American countries, the Caribbean, etc.

You're lying.

(Sec. 4707) Amends the federal criminal code to prohibit willfully causing bodily injury to any person because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of such person. Provides a seven-year statute of limitations with respect to such offenses not resulting in death.

You're lying. Nominating Sotomayor was designed to put a liberal judge on the supreme court. It doesn't hurt that she's female and Hispanic, but it was certainly NOT DONE just to help Hispanics.

u notice how they do right ? this is the Yvette & now Tariq crew ... its sad man , i mean black folks r now out here lying to themselves just to create false narrative to discredit a heavily scrutinized and heavily hated blackman who was president .. shit is comical sad

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
u notice how they do right ? this is the Yvette & now Tariq crew ... its sad man , i mean black folks r now out here lying to themselves just to create false narrative to discredit a heavily scrutinized and heavily hated blackman who was president .. shit is comical sad
Yeah I see it, and it's insulting.

Trying to discuss issues of grave importance with lazy ass lying motherfuckers aggravates the shit out of me.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For a while I was thinking, like many have said, that Obama didnt do enough specifically for African Americans. Granted he had a lot to deal with and a Congress that wasn't his friend (I know, understatement), but I guess I was looking for more.

I started as much in a previous thread a while back. And Buk popped me in the mouth then made me hear(read) some facts.

Now, when he come around.... I be quiet.

See... he be Borski'n ninjas
You're lying.

You're lying.

Seriously, after reading some of the facts he posted I realized I didn't/don't follow politics close enough to know enough.. or speak on it. It's a full time job to follow & research what's constantly happening & changing. I was just commenting on my limited perspective, that's why I had the stance that "he didnt do enough specifically for African Americans."

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For a while I was thinking, like many have said, that Obama didnt do enough specifically for African Americans. Granted he had a lot to deal with and a Congress that wasn't his friend (I know, understatement), but I guess I was looking for more.

I started as much in a previous thread a while back. And Buk popped me in the mouth then made me hear(read) some facts.

Seriously, after reading some of the facts he posted I realized I didn't/don't follow politics close enough to know enough.. or speak on it. It's a full time job to follow & research what's constantly happening & changing. I was just commenting on my limited perspective, that's why I had the stance that "he didnt do enough specifically for African Americans."
ATLEAST URE HONEST ENUFF TO KNOW WHEN U DONT KNOW AS MUCH AS U COULD/SHOULD BUT SOME OF THESE CATS R JUST STR8 MAKIN SHIT UP

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're lying.

You're lying.

Solid execution of bitch-slapping every one of Riq's regurgitated talking points. It's annoying as hell to see misinformation parakeeted as fact.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Where was your list of demands?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
A real man can admit when he's wrong. Props brother

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Solid execution of bitch-slapping everyone of Riq's regurgitated talking points. It's annoying as hell to see misinformation parakeeted as fact.
nahmean? ,like ETHER quality ! :yes:
and we know RIQ's up in these BGOL streets , i wonder if he will see this and try to cover his bs now?

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're lying.

You're lying

I dont see where the lie is. Looks like you both are saying the same thing. He said "specifically" for black people but you are naming a list of other minorities in your rebuttal.

We've had white presidents since the 1700's passing policy to benefit specifically white males so why do people get offended when we hold Obama accountable to passing policy specific to blacks.

It's always he's not the blacks president, he's everybody's president. Nobody said that until a black man got in office.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont see where the lie is. Looks like you both are saying the same thing. He said "specifically" for black people but you are naming a list of other minorities in your rebuttal.

We've had white presidents since the 1700's passing policy to benefit specifically white males so why do people get offended when we hold Obama accountable to passing policy specific to blacks.

It's always he's not the blacks president, he's everybody's president. Nobody said that until a black man got in office.

he lied by saying those things were "specifically" meant for groups other than black folks ( implying it was not meant to be accessed by black folks)! Thats a lie!
those things were meant for ALL group , learn how to lie if u want to twist ur narrative ,

NOW IM GOING TO ASK YOU THIS

what did Barrack do "SPECIFICALLY FOR WHITE FOLKS"
AND WHAT WAS HE MEANT "SPECIFICALLY" TO DO FOR BLACK FOLKS (as in these should only benefit BlackFolks and No one else)

as in OBAMA gets to the podium and say "my fellow Americans these new laws/policies are meant "SPECIFICALLY " for only black folks ,"

I await ur response

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he lied by saying those things were "specifically" meant for groups other than black folks ( implying it was not meant to be accessed by black folks)! Thats a lie!
those things were meant for ALL group , learn how to lie if u want to twist ur narrative ,

AND WHAT WAS HE MEANT "SPECIFICALLY" TO DO FOR BLACK FOLKS (as in these should only benefit BlackFolks and No one else)

as in OBAMA gets to the podium and say "my fellow Americans these new laws/policies are meant "SPECIFICALLY " for only black folks ,"

I await ur response
I noticed over the years a lot of folks played heavily on semantics when it came to Obama. They site the gay marriage approval as proof of Obama doing for others what he wouldn't do for blacks. Of course, it didn't matter that black folks could enjoy the full benefits of anything Obama signed into law. They needed a narrative to dis Obama and this was their poor attempt to do it.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I await ur response
I dont think he meant it that way. He said specifically for black, not lumped in with other groups, but he can speak for himself.

One thing that comes to mind, is he could have started with slavery. The same way he settled 3 to 4 billion dollars with American Indians he could have did the same for blacks whose ancestors built the country.

If not with money, then perhaps with resources such as free education, land, tax breaks, low interest rates, etc.

The government gave millions of acres to whites in the west and midwest and built land grant colleges to teach the whites how to farm with government money. They took loans with low interest rates to monetize the farms. Blacks were exempt from this and other programs like this. Imagine how far along we would be if we had the same opportunity.

You dont think he could have did "anything" specifically for blacks? If not, why not?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I noticed over the years a lot of folks played heavily on semantics when it came to Obama. They site the gay marriage approval as proof of Obama doing for others what he wouldn't do for blacks. Of course, it didn't matter that black folks could enjoy the full benefits of anything Obama signed into law. They needed a narrative to dis Obama and this was their poor attempt to do it.
they always do, most of them just pick up on a few talking points and remix it to the 1000th degree like a fox nooz talking point, they can't flesh out the workings of their argument , its the same disingenuous narrative

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think he meant it that way. He said specifically for black, not lumped in with other groups, but he can speak for himself.

One thing that comes to mind, is he could have started with slavery. The same way he settled 3 to 4 billion dollars with American Indians he could have did the same for blacks whose ancestors built the country.

If not with money, then perhaps with resources such as free education, land, tax breaks, low interest rates, etc.

The government gave millions of acres to whites in the west and midwest and built land grant colleges to teach the whites how to farm with government money. They took loans with low interest rates to monetize the farms. Blacks were exempt from this and other programs like this. Imagine how far along we would be if we had the same opportunity.

You dont think he could have did "anything" specifically for blacks? If not, why not?
There are a couple of things the what he did for black folk crowd conveniently ignore.

Obama wasn't a dictator who could pass whatever he wanted.

Congress would have fought him to the death for attempting to pass anything close to reprerations.

Assuming he could do it through executive order, the next administration could easily kill it...ask Trump about how easy it is to kill a previous President orders.

So obama passes it for black people, but no black people can ever benefit from it, so what is the point?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

He said that DACA wad specifically for Hispanics. He said a rider to the National Defense Authorization Act for 2010 was specifically for gay people.

Dude was lying.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f2cbbb2c5cec

'Dreamers' aren't just coming from Latin America

Supporters of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program rallied outside the White House on Sept. 5 to protest President Trump's decision to end the pro (Reuters)

By Eugene Scott
September 7, 2017
Like much of the debate around illegal immigration, the conversation about the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is often centered on Latinos, and specifically Mexican immigrants. But the population that immigrated to the United States illegally as minors is much more diverse than that.

It is true that the majority of applicants to the DACA program have been from Mexico and other predominantly Latino countries. But seven of the top 24 countries with the highest acceptance rate for DACA applicants are in Asia, Europe or the Caribbean.

Black Alliance for Just Immigration, an immigrant rights group, these immigrants are less likely to have their DACA applications approved than non-black immigrants. The countries with the largest number of black DACA recipients are Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, and Nigeria. “While approximately 87 percent of applications from these four countries were approved, about 91 percent of DACA applications from all of the top 25 countries tracked by USCIS were approved,” according to BAJI.

While fear of deportation is common for undocumented immigrants, BAJI said the fear is justified among black immigrants because they are detained and deported at five times the rate of other populations of undocumented people.

What to know about the latest DACA decision
The Trump administration is appealing an injunction on the phaseout of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, and asking the Supreme Court to get involved. (Jenny Starrs/The Washington Post)

Undocumented immigration from Asia is more common than many Americans realize; undocumented Asians make up about 14 percent of America’s total undocumented population. About one out of every seven Asian immigrants in the United States is undocumented, according to AAPI Data, a project by the University of California at Riverside providing data on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.

And Asians made up 10 percent of the population potentially eligible for DACA, according to the Migration Policy Institute.

The Congressional Black Caucus, a bipartisan group of lawmakers addressing policy issues related to black Americans, called Trump’s decision to phase out DACA “racist.”

View image on Twitter

Black Caucus

✔@OfficialCBC

.@realDonaldTrump's plan to end #DACA is yet another example of his Administration's racist & discriminatory policies. #RootOutRacism

4:00 PM - Sep 5, 2017 · Washington, DC

170 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

And Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) called Trump’s decision “an open attack” on immigrant communities inconsistent with U.S. core principles.

“This is not about the economy or crime; rather he only seeks to further his xenophobic, anti-immigrant agenda, which continues to tear families apart,” said Chu, who chairs the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus. “Dreamers are deeply woven into the fabric of our nation, including the many undocumented Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders who arrived in the United States as children through no fault of their own.”

M2MEFFBPHU2IRHEXYIBOJCSDMM.jpg

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

then ask him what he meant becos i can see u atleast had a few talking points we can flesh out, but they mostly just stay in one spot with their disingenuous bs

now ,lets break down the questions u ask , atleast u had questions and are able to operate from

"One thing that comes to mind, is he could have started with slavery. The same way he settled 3 to 4 billion dollars with American Indians he could have did the same for blacks whose ancestors built the country"

was there a settlement in place waiting to be signed off before he got in to office that he refused to sign? (as in the "The same way he settled 3 to 4 billion dollars with American Indians" )
cos u know, that had been in the works for a long ass time , NativeAmerican folks organized and fought to bring that to the whitehouse , that wasnt organized and spearheaded by Barrack but NativeAMericans , so why didn't our leaders bring one to him? and which president black or white would dare refuse that claim anyway ?

"If not with money, then perhaps with resources such as free education, land, tax breaks, low interest rates, etc."
ok now we're talking ..but i gotta ask couple questions
did he run on this platform ?
do u think he would've won had he run on this platform ?
did WE bring a bill up to him to sign on this demands? (WE as in WE us all, PACS /organizatiosn etc NAACP/NOI/CBC/THE SLC /BLACK CAUCUS ETC)
did the TARIQS & co. of the world organize a grassroots movement to bring a justice claim to the whitehouse that Barrack refused to sign?
or are we still waiting on a politician to make the demands on our behalf before we spearhead it?
was Barrack supposed to spearhead a justice claim movement himself without the support of all our black leaders? NAACP/NOI/CBC/THE SLC /BLACK CAUCUS ETC?

and this is actually something i believe is a good question and a good angle to start from ^^

"The government gave millions of acres to whites in the west and midwest and built land grant colleges to teach the whites how to farm with government money. They took loans with low interest rates to monetize the farms. Blacks were exempt from this and other programs like this. Imagine how far along we would be if we had the same opportunity."

do u also know it was Barrack that finally freed up money for black farmers who had been systematically denied help from the govt for years b4 Barrack was even on the scene as a senator?

u are also aware this crime wasn't commited during Barracks era & not his doing?
do u also know the black farmers organized a team to rally for this? lawyers ,PACS etc
r u also aware this also goes way back to one of the things that Dr King was fighting for?,
which was a good point but i must ask again
did he run on this platform ?
do u think he would've won had he run on this platform ?
did WE bring a bill up to him to sign on this demands?

i think he could have done more and also done things more overtly, cos many seem to think he didn't do shit but in reality he did a lot of things that he never publicized or made a big fuzz about, becos many were too stuck on FAUXnews narrative and to the novice it would look like he didnt do shit for black folks.

dude!!! the man TRIED TO GIVE HEALTHCARE TO EVERYBODY N THEY ALMOST KILLED HIM ! HEALTHCARE MAN HEALTHCARE!!
HEALTHCARE THAT WOULD BENEFIT EVEN THE LOWLIEST RACST KNUCKLE DRAGGING CACS AND THEY REJECTED IT becos in their minds somewhere somehow some neegraz would benefit somehow from having that ,
then...HE TIRED TO KICKSTART THE FLORIDA SUPERHYPER TRAIN PROJECT AMD THEY KILLED IT , AND ALIEN ASS SCOTT PUSHED TO KILL IT

i think he did a lot of things for black folks but do u understand the enormous shit he had to deal with from the jump , walking right into a collapsing economy alone would do most presidents in.

I've always liked the LOANS, SCHOLARSHIP, LAND GRANTS ETC idea but was it Obama's responsibility to spearhead that movement from the whitehouse? why didn't all our BLACKLEADERS organize and bring the claim to the steps of DC?

and now answer me this if u don't mind:
How can we get this "reparation/justice claim " if we don't organize(PAC) and bring this to the steps of washington ?
can we do that without being in the political arena/process ie VOTING?

bruh! we can go & on about all the things Barrack did for black folks other than Brothers keeper etc that was meant as a "rising tides lifts all boats" tactic cos that's the only way the first black president would've gotten away with doing anything, chess not checkers, t

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

I'm sorry, mayne.

I be getting a lil too hyped with this ish.

But you did say something most don't get...i literally pay money to know what's going on in politics. I belong to the ACLU, the SCLC, and the national democratic party. They send you shit 24/7 about every damn thing in politics. The daily kos drops shit on you all day as well.

Most folks dont know who their district representatives are, mines lives a few blocks over and is crazy as cat shit.

And im not even as connected to this as some of the folks I work with. But people who ain't into it AT ALL want to speak on it.

This shit is life and death for Black folks. Tariq needs to be sued for malpractice.