Syfy: Killjoys Season 3 (Discussion Thread)

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Was that Black A .Camus whom dude was talking to in that one scene at the convoy..? "Keep an eye on this one. I don't trust him!" :lol:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn why'd they do Alvis like that.. :smh:

You knew it was coming the way the episode started out.

I can't believe that all these shows have hit their season finale and still no word on when Van Helsing starts back.

Side note.. isn't it great to have Syfy Fridays back. It's been a fucking decade since I've actually cared about Syfy shows on Friday night.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Maybe,it's because Dark Matter is no longer on air but I don't care for Killjoys now.....I'm still going to watch it but won't be enthusiastic when Killjoys comes on...

Season 4 starts this coming Friday.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I can't believe that all these shows have hit their season finale and still no word on when Van Helsing starts back.

Side note.. isn't it great to have Syfy Fridays back. It's been a fucking decade since I've actually cared about Syfy shows on Friday night.

You ready for tonight.....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I finally,got around to seeing this show. Despite,my displeasure for Dark Matter being gone I enjoyed the first two episodes of Killjoys.....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It feels different without Dark Matter don't it.......

Fam... i still haven’t watched last years Season finale.

I don’t know what it is but for some reason it’s just feels like a Betrayal to Dark Matter to continue to watch this show since both shows started at the same
Time and Dark Matter was the superior show.

I really want to check the ratings of these Syfy shows post Dark matter to see if I’m not the only one going through this.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fam... i still haven’t watched last years Season finale.

I don’t know what it is but for some reason it’s just feels like a Betrayal to Dark Matter to continue to watch this show since both shows started at the same
Time and Dark Matter was the superior show.

I really want to check the ratings of these Syfy shows post Dark matter to see if I’m not the only one going through this.

It seems like the Syfy channel is pushing Wynonna Earp real hard. It seems like you see commercials for that everywhere while shows like Killjoys and Van Helsing get the same type of promotion.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

@fonzerrillii

I need to see season 4,I'll probably watch it this weekend..I was so fucking pissed about Dark Matter,I said fuck it...:hmm:

Dude I still haven't watched the Season finale for Season 3.... let alone Season 4.

I've got to catch up on Van Helsing.

I just said fuck it .... The Dark Matter shit has completely thrown me off Syfy. The Magicians is the only thing I stayed up on.