SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
200w.gif

:lol::lol::lol: :cool:

Oh, that's different. Those acts were consented to and da guhs be of age. :dunno:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
One woman got mad at me and told me not to say anything bad about him. She had a 15-year old girl. I asked her if she would let her daughter hang with R. Kelly....this was with full knowledge that he pissed on a 13-year old....and she said yes.

yup that was the standard opinion of black women back then.

"he didn't have a childhood"
"she seduced him"
"his music is too good"

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Exactly, like as a parent you failed. Kelly isn't the only one to blame, what self respecting parent would allow their daughter to hang out randomly with a grown man without checking in on that continuously. And Sparkle can shut the hell up, from working with him you knew 100% what went down and you still introduced your family member to him.

Plus you can tell some of these stories a bit stretched cause some of the girls (who were involved in threesomes) will try to act like they didn't know at all the time the other girl was underage. I call bs on that, she knew.

As with everything, the truth is in the middle. Of course Kelly is sick and has blame in this for preying on underage girls but their parents have blame too as well as the girls who were old enough to leave on their own (some girls were in their 20s I believe) cause some of that was them wanting to be around the fame/fortune.

Agreed. We already know R. Kelly clearly has issues and is a scumbag in his personal life. But these grown-ass women claiming to be manipulated and brainwashed are full of shit.
And as much as some of y'all don't want to hear it, most of these under-aged girls he was with, were offered up by their parents or the parents chose to ignore what was going on after the fact (including Aaliyah) in the hopes of their children becoming rich and famous.
The mainstream media has made it their mission to end R. Kelly's career the same way they did with Cosby and others and all of y'all dumbasses are just going along with it and can't see the big picture here.
If we started pulling back the curtain on the personal lives on all entertainers and judging, most of them would have no careers. The media chooses who they want to protect and who they want to destroy.
Clearly right now, the media wants to destroy R. Kelly.

Yeah, fuck the fame chasers. One of the girls that’s supposedly in his “sex cult” and wasn’t contacting her parents was like 19-22, dawg that’s a grown as woman! If she doesn’t want to call you that’s her right, not to mention they(her parents) are the ones who hooked him up with their daughter AFTER THE NIGGA’s TRIAL! Get all the way the fuck outta here with that

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I was teaching in New Orleans in 2003 when the news broke about the tape. I asked a few of my co-workers at the time (black) what they thought about the situation. Nobody had shit to say about Kellz. One woman got mad at me and told me not to say anything bad about him. She had a 15-year old girl. I asked her if she would let her daughter hang with R. Kelly....this was with full knowledge that he pissed on a 13-year old....and she said yes.
Bruh, on EURWeb, me and 3 other brothers were getting straight slaughtered by bitches defending him and BLAMING the girl for being "fast". Shit had me like :confused:. There were even a few women going, "What the fuck is wrong with y'all women?!"

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Finally got around to watching it.

What a mess.

I remember in high school girls used to come back from R Kelly concerts screaming about him fucking bitches on stage.

One of his bandmembers personally told me about the studio/rehearsals with dude fucking while they were rehearsing.

It took this long for him to get exposed like this, and yet, chick's are defending him like he's Jesus so, I can't really give a fuck. Oh well.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw the first two parts imo he has issues but it seems like a hit piece.

No offense but if Robert choose half these hoes and laid low while the got paid and drove nice cars no one will give a damn, these hoes seem like they following white people morals and shit.

He has issues, he likes young girls but stop making these hoes angels, they all trying to come up until the rich nigga don't want them no more.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No offense but if Robert choose half these hoes and laid low while the got paid and drove nice cars no one will give a damn, these hoes seem like they following white people morals and shit.

He has issues, he likes young girls but stop making these hoes angels, they all trying to come up until the rich nigga don't want them no more.

A 13 or 14 year old can be an “Angel” or “Fast”. No matter which one she is, a grown man has no business dealing with her.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

They were fucking young girls...gotdamn teenagers. This nasty muthafucka is GROWN!!! STOP with this bullshit!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

If a 27 year old comes around my 15 year old daughter he's getting neutered.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were fucking young girls...gotdamn teenagers. This nasty muthafucka is GROWN!!! STOP with this bullshit!

Rich men been fucking underage hoes since the beginning of time, also states have different age requirements. I'm not saying Rkelly is wrong but don't act like a 15 year old girl ain't getting fucked these days by young niggas and don't act like this is some new issue.

The whole homosexuality movement is drenched in underage boys for rich fags....

R kelly messed up but I would expect these young girls to be more self aware but they see fame and dollar signs which is my point.

I'm not joining cacs on this batter.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Rich men been fucking underage hoes since the beginning of time, also states have different age requirements. I'm not saying Rkelly is wrong but don't act like a 15 year old girl ain't getting fucked these days by young niggas and don't act like this is some new issue.

R kelly messed up but I would expect these young girls to be more self aware but they see fame and dollar signs which is my point.

So when a girl hits puberty, she's totally responsible for situations he ends up in?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

You realize alot of this was like 25 yrs ago.
I remember it like yesterday when a lot happened. So no social media or anything but MTV News generally for something like this. News was a lot different as well.

These girls, being minors, are not only impressionable because of their age, but also his celebrity.

The dude is flying you around, paying for everything. These girls heads swollen and swept off their feet.

So a lot of what you're saying is a different situation if someone is paying a young girl for sex and she is doing it as a sexual favor.

Truly two different situations.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Bruh, on EURWeb, me and 3 other brothers were getting straight slaughtered by bitches defending him and BLAMING the girl for being "fast". Shit had me like :confused:. There even a few women going, "What the fuck is wrong with y'all women?!"

I had the same shit happen in person. Adult women saying “her fast ass knew what she was doing. Thag wasn’t her first dick”

I just kept saying “but she was 13....”

Man it hurt my heart for real to see women so mad at a little girl and defending a predator with everything they had.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thank you, I’ve been saying for the longest that we need to allow pedo’s and rapists to speak freely.

Thank you for joining the conversation and speaking up for your kind.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I had the same shit happen in person. Adult women saying “her fast ass knew what she was doing. Thag wasn’t her first dick”

I just kept saying “but she was 13....”

Man it hurt my heart for real to see women so mad at a little girl and defending a predator with everything they had.
Celebrity worshipping has been around for decades... I've said it b4 and I'll say it again never be surprised at what some females will do or how they will defend some dick..Ted bund y had 1000s of women willing to fuck or be with him and he was a serial rapist and murder of hundreds of females... Always remember that

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

As a black man, I’m offended that you called not fucking children “White people morals”

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
After watching Day 2 of this, I gotta say it’s a bunch of suck ass adults that should be ashamed of themselves.

Robert is a sick individual and everyone that helped him get away with it.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you, I’ve been saying for the longest that we need to allow pedo’s and rapists to speak freely.

Thank you for joining the conversation and speaking up for your kind.

I'm not a pedo or rapist but remember no one non black sees your kids and "kids" when they kill that child.

Not a pedo or rapist but ya'll jumping up for cacs just to throw another nigga in jail with money

remember this and fuck who disagree, these young girls know the music is sexualized, they know niggas been chasing them probably from earlier on, most people are losing their viginity at a younger age.

Not saying R kelly is a angel, he took advantage of his fame to fuck those same hoes he couldn't get IMO....

but money and power is a major thing, high school niggas struggle to fuck high school girls but they hooking up with older men...

THis is just some cac shit IMO. 14 is too young and R kelly should know better he's a predator but that 14 year old girl especially if she black she knew how the community goes....

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I'm not a pedo or rapist but remember no one non black sees your kids and "kids" when they kill that child.

Not a pedo or rapist but ya'll jumping up for cacs just to throw another nigga in jail with money

remember this and fuck who disagree, these young girls know the music is sexualized, they know niggas been chasing them probably from earlier on, most people are losing their viginity at a younger age.

Not saying R kelly is a angel, he took advantage of his fame to fuck those same hoes he couldn't get IMO....

but money and power is a major thing, high school niggas struggle to fuck high school girls but they hooking up with older men...

THis is just some cac shit IMO. 14 is too young and R kelly should know better he's a predator but that 14 year old girl especially if she black she knew how the community goes....
You are fucking TRASH.

You are just as disgusting as he is. You typing a gang of bullshit still justifying a grown man fucking TEENAGE girls.

Kill yourself before you touch another child.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No matter what community R Kelly got his victims and how they behaved, a grown man fucking 13 and 14 year olds is sick. And that was his preference.

If that's cool with you because you "Know how it is", make sure your daughters have spending money when they're 13 hanging out with 30 year old men.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Niggas will say anything to fit in w the crowd. R Kelly aint shit for what he did to young black female “children” and neither is anyone who supports rape.

The difference between him and Cosby? The absence of white victims.

We’ve seriously got to raise our standards.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
From beginning but especially @17:30.

This would be crazy if true but not surprising. Kells is a sicko but these parents are 100Xs worse. Aaliyah got pimped out.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Haven't watch the special...but I hope they put extreme blame on law enforcement and the court system... Cause they had an obvious open and shut case with video evidence of a older cat having sex with a minor and yet he served zero jail time... I'm pretty sure they won't put the foot on the necks of the judges, lawyers, etc of the case cause they're most likely cacs and it will exposed the bullshit system... Make the next documentary surviving the system where they show people crying about the failures of how they handle this case