SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think a lot of people aren't grasping the fact that although these are now grown women a lot of them were adolescent and pre-adolescent age when he started dealing with and grooming them so the belief that they "chose" to remain fucking with R. Kelly is bullshit.

Besides there sick attraction to young kids the other reason dudes like R. Kelly and pimps choose to target kids this young is the fact that they are so impressionable and easily controlled at that age.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
There is "status" in being a victim so everyone is a victim now. :smh:

Women will WILLINGLY get in these situations, when things turn bad they will tell family and friends who will tell them and try to get them to leave the situation, if they’re not ready to leave the situation they will keep going back time and time again. When they finally decide that they want to leave the situation then they place the “victim/survivor” tag on themselves.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think a lot of people aren't grasping the fact that although these are now grown women a lot of them were adolescent and pre-adolescent age when he started dealing with and grooming them so the belief that they "chose" to remain fucking with R. Kelly is bullshit.

Besides there sick attraction to young kids the other reason dudes like R. Kelly and pimps choose to target kids this young is the fact that they are so impressionable and easily controlled at that age.

We get that they’re grown women now. We’re saying how does an adult allow their kids to be around a known sexual predator?

Kelly married Aaliyah in 1994, the alarm bells sounded off then.

Ask yourself a question, are you allowing your 13-17 year old daughter hangout with any male celebrity who’s 25+ years of age who’s known to deal with underaged girls?

Once again, Kelly’s a bad man but many of those girls knew what he was about and went out of their way to seek his attention. Yes they were young but they wanted to be with him so don’t cry now that you’re older telling us how bad he was.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
2 things
1 the pedo shit should have him locked up and not supported
2 the grown women choosing to be with him have no sympathy from me
You can do a ton of shit that doesn't include him. Maybe sparkle is the only one I feel bad for she trying to make it and he's a creep
All the others who just wanted to live in the house and get bags and things ain't go how they want?
Nah.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I understand that aspect but how the fuck can r Kelly groom your child?

Just think about that for a minute.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yo the way they crying and walking off make it seem like this is a horror flick and they talking about Freddy Kruger. This ain't nothing to laugh at if true, but the way they did that promo I couldn't help it.

Another promo similar to this one had the ominous music and everything :rolleyes:

Just imagine what the Surviving Bill Cosby documentary will be like..theyd probably split that up into two or three seasons

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Man there's no other threads on this?

Watching this now, if this nucca don't commit suicide after this, idk.

This sheeit is crazy. Damn!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going deeper than I expected....I hope R don't kill himself because this is damaging to what he sales.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going deeper than I expected....I hope R don't kill himself because this is damaging to what he sales.

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yoo lifetime on some shit. Wasn't it last yr Michele had a movie with dr dre as a serial woman beater?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-seeing-15-year-old-having-sex-R-Kelly.html

8106780-0-image-a-1_1546556624780.jpg

8106786-0-image-a-3_1546556756194.jpg

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
You watched it? There's too much conviction in what all these people saying.

I'm sitting here thinking a out the amount of legal teams all this had to clear prior to airing. All the people they had to interview and the production crews.

This is no small effort for them to just try and bash dude, for what?
I started watching it I had to stop. You're right they had to go through all sort of legal issues to have the ok to air this.

You can see the regret of not saying anything before now. He's equivalent to what they say about any other child molester.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Her mother is full of it.

She was born in 1979, married in Cook County 1994. Do the math, 15 yrs old.

RKelly-Aaliyah-Rare-Video-marriage-certificate.jpg
She was the niece of Barry Hankerson who was heavy in the industry. And the mom's was trying to get her noticed. Kells noticed her at 12 years old.
Kelly was introduced to the Brooklyn-born, Detroit-raised Aaliyah D. Haughton when she was 12 years old by her uncle, Barry Hankerson, a music-industry veteran who has managed stars such as Toni Braxton and Gladys Knight. Hankerson oversaw Kelly's rise to the top of the charts but split with the singer earlier this year.

On Aug. 31, 1994, at the Sheraton Gateway Suites in Rosemont, Kelly, then 27, and Aaliyah, then 15, were married by the Rev. Nathan J. Edmond of Chicago, according to the marriage certificate they filed with the Cook County Clerk.

Aaliyah lied about her age, signing the marriage certificate as an 18-year-old, she later admitted in court documents.

Sources said members of Aaliyah's family became enraged when they learned of the marriage. Documents show that shortly after the wedding, Aaliyah and her family persuaded a Michigan judge to annul the marriage.
https://web.archive.org/web/2008051...es.com/news/metro/kelly/939951,kellya.article