SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo what happened to that thread a couple years ago that had everything detailed in chronological order all the shit R Kelly did with underage women?

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of them chicks stretching the truth. I believe some of them tho. Also, a lot of women still on R Kelly's side.

Whenever I hear about like this, it blows my mind. Why believe some and not others? Why does it matter? Yeah, there are still men and women on R. Kelly's side, but fuck them. Whether people still support him or not ain't got nothing to do with the shit he did and continues to do to young black children. This nigga was fucking a 13 year old who was teaching a 17 year old how to have a have a threesome with him.

There's no but anything after that. Fuck this nigga for life. This ain't about who you believe. Shit is about whether you got a soul or not

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whenever I hear about like this, it blows my mind. Why believe some and not others? Why does it matter? Yeah, there are still men and women on R. Kelly's side, but fuck them. Whether people still support him or not ain't got nothing to do with the shit he did and continues to do to young black children. This nigga was fucking a 13 year old who was teaching a 17 year old how to have a have a threesome with him.

There's no but anything after that. Fuck this nigga for life. This ain't about who you believe. Shit is about whether you got a soul or not
That's your opinion. I like facts tho. Granted, most of us knew all this stuff about R. Kelly. I'm not defending him, never will. I'm just saying what I observed, which is a lot of women still rocking with him. They have no bearing on my opinion.

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think a lot of our folks fuck with him in the same way we turn a blind eye to uncle such and such because they're family. Like they said in that trailer, folks been on that age ain't nothing but a number shit in the barbershops. I remember being a young boy and seeing that R. Kelly sex tape with that little girl and thinking nothing of it because our community made nothing of it.

Our community has been protecting him for so long that when he had that Facebook live about it being too late, I understood. If you watched that documentary, you'd see that every adult man and woman that observed his shit was complicit in his behavior. You could see it in their eyes.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R Kelly's ex wife isn't attractive
She got a nice ass though.

article-2566346-1BC6E6C100000578-741_306x865.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Kelly's a piece of shit but this is ridiculous making this nigga out to be Leatherface or someone shit. This the same bitch saying she has PTSD everytime she sees a Hummer from what Kelz did to her in that truck. :rolleyes: Stop it bitch.

5oZhuY.jpg

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you walking around with “facts” like this and didn’t let the police or anyone know? What does that make you?
Yeah,
I was thinking the same shit.
like the chick who said,
she is still protecting Aliyah.
She's gone, speak the fuck up!!!

Also,
all the girls who were young when they met R. Kelly.
they kept saying,
their mother this,
their mother that,
All I could think was where are the goddamn fathers?????????
SMH​

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm glad Mrs. Haughton shut that shit down quick.
there's a lot of blame to go around.
R. Kelly is also a victim too.
him and his brothers were molested too.
Family man, they are always the ones to touch the kids
and everything goes downhill from there.
I'm not caping for him.
Just fucked up all around.
everyone knew, but I guess he was paying them, and who wants that cash flow to stop?

***His wife isn't pretty in the face. But, her body is A-fucken-1***

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah,
I was thinking the same shit.
like the chick who said,
she is still protecting Aliyah.
She's gone, speak the fuck up!!!

Also,
all the girls who were young when they met R. Kelly.
they kept saying,
their mother this,
their mother that,
All I could think was where are the goddamn fathers?????????
SMH​

I'm not caping for him.
everyone knew, but I guess he was paying them, and who wants that cash flow to stop?

tumblr_inline_ofzv3lhEtt1tiw3oi_500.gif

R Kelly’s raping 13 year old kids but the thing that you remember most is R Kelly’s ex-wife’s body?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kelly's a piece of shit but this is ridiculous making this nigga out to be Leatherface or someone shit. This the same bitch saying she has PTSD everytime she sees a Hummer from what Kelz did to her in that truck. :rolleyes: Stop it bitch.

5oZhuY.jpg
:lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We still gon' be hearing "I Can Fly" in every waiting room and elevator in the country next week.

This dude pissed on underage girls and never suffered any consequences. I'm sure he will survive this bullshit.

Not sticking up for him, just saying.....

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Fuck R Kell, but who lets their son have a sleepover with a Catholic preacher? All females and parents should have been done after Aaliah. :smh::smh:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You watched it? There's too much conviction in what all these people saying.

I'm sitting here thinking about the amount of legal teams all this had to clear prior to airing. All the people they had to interview and the production crews.

This is no small effort for them to just try and bash dude, for what?

Yeah the ones who felt they let R Kelly and Aaliyah down you could tell in their voice.

Bruh, the world we live in today.. So many things are ass backwards, shit his records sales might increase big time..

You're right although didn't spotify try to get his playlists blackballed?

Yeah the documentary definitely has the creeps.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

cceast22

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm not caping for him.

I can only imagine how crazy his childhood was!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I was teaching in New Orleans in 2003 when the news broke about the tape. I asked a few of my co-workers at the time (black) what they thought about the situation. Nobody had shit to say about Kellz. One woman got mad at me and told me not to say anything bad about him. She had a 15-year old girl. I asked her if she would let her daughter hang with R. Kelly....this was with full knowledge that he pissed on a 13-year old....and she said yes.