SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall really in here justifying or defending him on some black man shit. We won't even take the poison out of our own community, and I'm not talking about drugs.

We have to start protecting our kids better.

How is this freaking miniseries going to to that? I get that he may have mistreated some of the girls and he also may have fucked some young broads. That is totally wrong, but even when they frame it, they told this story about this girl that was 17 when R Kelly hit it. She telling her story, snotting and and crying and shit and then much later on in the piece, they say that the age of consent in IL is 17. And what the fuck these bitches think was going to happen when they get into a private situation with R Kelly. He been singing about fucking chicks for like 30 years!

I think it's some unprecedented shit to make a 6-part series about one dude! They have't done this shit for Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, that Wineburg cat or even the president. OUR PRESIDENT has multiple suites against him and no reports, let alone a 6 PART SERIES!!! Put the nigga in jail or just leave him alone!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yall really in here justifying or defending him on some black man shit. We won't even take the poison out of our own community, and I'm not talking about drugs.

We have to start protecting our kids better.

Half of the people on this board, that's dedicated to women....hate women.

Because of their past, or their present of not being able to get them.

Which is ironic, since we're blaming teenage girls for their actions and choices. You have 40 and 50 something year old men up here who say ad do dumb shit up here daily.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
How is this freaking miniseries going to to that? I get that he may have mistreated some of the girls and he also may have fucked some young broads. That is totally wrong, but even when they frame it, they told this story about this girl that was 17 when R Kelly hit it. She telling her story, snotting and and crying and shit and then much later on in the piece, they say that the age of consent in IL is 17. And what the fuck these bitches think was going to happen when they get into a private situation with R Kelly. He been singing about fucking chicks for like 30 years!

I think it's some unprecedented shit to make a 6-part series about one dude! They have't done this shit for Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, that Wineburg cat or even the president. OUR PRESIDENT has multiple suites against him and no reports, let alone a 6 PART SERIES!!! Put the nigga in jail or just leave him alone!

You know you just 100% proved her post to be correct, right?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I'm not a pedo or rapist but remember no one non black sees your kids and "kids" when they kill that child.

Not a pedo or rapist but ya'll jumping up for cacs just to throw another nigga in jail with money

remember this and fuck who disagree, these young girls know the music is sexualized, they know niggas been chasing them probably from earlier on, most people are losing their viginity at a younger age.

Not saying R kelly is a angel, he took advantage of his fame to fuck those same hoes he couldn't get IMO....

but money and power is a major thing, high school niggas struggle to fuck high school girls but they hooking up with older men...

THis is just some cac shit IMO. 14 is too young and R kelly should know better he's a predator but that 14 year old girl especially if she black she knew how the community goes....

You clearly don’t think it’s wrong for a grown man to fuck 14 year olds. Whether you’ve done it or not.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That 17 year old also talked about having threesomes with a girl for two years. After having the threesome for two years the the girl mentioned getting a car when she turns 16. If you didn't get it, she was 15 having threesomes with Kelly for over two years.

Regarding having a 6 hour series on Kelly, think for a second. This issue is bigger than R Kelly. This series is to spark conversations and change mindsets.

More importantly, stop the systematic molestations and coverups in families.
It's to encourage people to speak up when they see and are done wrong.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Half of the people on this board, that's dedicated to women....hate women.

Because of their past, or their present of not being able to get them.

Which is ironic, since we're blaming teenage girls for their actions and choices. You have 40 and 50 something year old men up here who say ad do dumb shit up here daily.
This is true.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

You sound ridiculous

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a pedo or rapist but remember no one non black sees your kids and "kids" when they kill that child.

Not a pedo or rapist but ya'll jumping up for cacs just to throw another nigga in jail with money

remember this and fuck who disagree, these young girls know the music is sexualized, they know niggas been chasing them probably from earlier on, most people are losing their viginity at a younger age.

Not saying R kelly is a angel, he took advantage of his fame to fuck those same hoes he couldn't get IMO....

but money and power is a major thing, high school niggas struggle to fuck high school girls but they hooking up with older men...

THis is just some cac shit IMO. 14 is too young and R kelly should know better he's a predator but that 14 year old girl especially if she black she knew how the community goes....

Are you two clowns the same person smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we get a surviving Charlie sheen next... A disease maniac set out to destroy the world 1 person at a time... The outbreak monkey fucking everything in sight to hopefully kill the human race...Will we get that next?

81ibtJjwi5L._SY445_.jpg

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That 17 year old also talked about having threesomes with a girl for two years. After having the threesome for two years the the girl mentioned getting a car when she turns 16. If you didn't get it, she was 15 having threesomes with Kelly for over two years.

Regarding having a 6 hour series on Kelly, think for a second. This issue is bigger than R Kelly. This series is to spark conversations and change mindsets.

The point you are missing is they use black men time and time again as the face of these issues. According to the media black men are the face of domestic violence and now we will be the face of molestation. R Kelly is not worth a 6 part show. Where is the 6 part investigation in to Trump? But if you really want spark some conversation let's talk about why black women have enabled this fool for years. Them concerts be full of grown ass black women who know this fool a pedo. The only black men that need to answer for this is one R. Kelly.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so this is a 6 hr man bash on his character? If so we need this to be televised and heavily promoted like the pedo kellz... Charlie: the man that wanted the world to burn..Satan on earth

Satan has a new name "charlie"

Is general public interested in seeing a documentary on Charlie Sheen? I’m not.

So you believe the R Kelly doc is to “Bash” his character?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The point you are missing is they use black men time and time again as the face of these issues. According to the media black men are the face of domestic violence and now we will be the face of molestation. R Kelly is not worth a 6 part show. Where is the 6 part investigation in to Trump? But if you really want spark some conversation let's talk about why black women have enabled this fool for years. Them concerts be full of grown ass black women who know this fool a pedo. The only black men that need to answer for this is one R. Kelly.
Agrees on the black face thing... Truth be told it make sense... All these cac sex predators are getting called out in me too and showing the majority of these sex predators is cacs/jews so they pull out the old black pedo from decades ago to overshadow it.. The serial masturbator ck literally being allowed to work, they paying off cough cough I mean Weinstein victims are dropping off left and right from his case, sheen out here trying to infect men and women..none of them nigs got jailed yet...make kells the face and let these jews nigs fly under the radar

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One man isn’t making Black men the face of molestation. It’s been clearly stated white musicians and actors have molested girls. Elvis, Woody Allen etc...

So Black men are safe from being “The Face” of molestation. You’re safe to watch and dislike R Kelly now.

If you really want to spark the conversation, ask why R Kelly’s entire community allowed him to behave the way he behaved for decades? It’s not specifically Black women or Black men’a faults. It’s everyone’s fault.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agrees on the black face thing... Truth be told it make sense... All these cac sex predators are getting called out in me too and showing the majority of these sex predators is cacs/jews so they pull out the old black pedo from decades ago to overshadow it.. The serial masturbator ck literally being allowed to work, they paying off cough cough I mean Weinstein victims are dropping off left and right from his case, sheen out here trying to infect men and women..none of them nigs got jailed yet...make kells the face and let these jews nigs fly under the radar

Louis CK beat his shit in front of a couple of women. If they didn’t care enough to prosecute, then why do you care so much?

R Kelly isn’t in jail because he cough coughed like Weinstein, so they’re the same. Why bring up Weinstein?

This isn’t a Black or white issue. We’ve known about Kelly for over 20 years, we didn’t know about Weinstein.

It looks like the docuseries started when a woman wanted to get her daughter away from R Kelly. Then they went back and did the research.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is general public interested in seeing a documentary on Charlie Sheen? I’m not.

So you believe the R Kelly doc is to “Bash” his character?
nobody gave a fuck about kellz until they started pushing this shit... He been on the decline as far as limelight for awhile...yeah he still do shows but when the last time he had a major hit? Sold millions of copies? Been in heavy rotation tv/radio? They had an open and shut case 18 yrs ago with that sex tape and let this pedo Nig go... Now he a " new" problem all of a something? I bet it they put that same energy in to that serial attempted murder Charlie people will watch.. Have a bunch of people crying men and women saying Charlie tried to kill me with dramatic music and I bet you will get the same effect... But they wont..why ? Cause they don't want no pale faces looking evil... Hell Jim Carrey got hitches killing themselves cause he infecting them..where is his special..surviving jim

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

what utter bullshit...
Kelly's enablers (including many of the known underage girls' parents) were in for the $$ and other opportunities / access

How are mindsets going to change?

For all of creation - a plurality of humans has always and will always allow greed to trump ethics morality even loyalty -
Its like saying that we can change mindsets about, and or eradicate corruption gambling fighting & prostitution

This doc isn't about shame or curbing the cover up for uncle creepy and cousin line stepper - its about sycophantic abhorrent behavior based in greed and celebrity and despite the hope of its creators "allies" it will do little for the social history of families and close knit communities burying their "secrets"

Fuck R Kelly but my rage is reserved for every parent that knowingly put their children in harms way

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nobody gave a fuck about kellz until they started pushing this shit... He been on the decline as far as limelight for awhile...yeah he still do shows but when the last time he had a major hit? Sold millions of copies? Been in heavy rotation tv/radio? They had an open and shut case 18 yrs ago with that sex tape and let this pedo Nig go... Now he a " new" problem all of a something? I bet it they put that same energy in to that serial attempted murder Charlie people will watch.. Have a bunch of people crying men and women saying Charlie tried to kill me with dramatic music and I bet you will get the same effect... But they wont..why ? Cause they don't want no pale faces looking evil... Hell Jim Carrey got hitches killing themselves cause he infecting them..where is his special..surviving jim

It's bigger than "R Kelly".

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If R Kelly was smart he would see the writing on the wall and bounce to a country without extradition laws and start hiding his money

Russell Simmons smarter than the average fucker and did the same and went to Bali.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/07/russell-simmons-bali/

On the flip R Kelly deserves to be buried underneath the jail, the fact he has avoided it so long speaks a lot to how a combination of money and apathy for the safety of black women is rampant in this country.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what utter bullshit...
Kelly's enablers (including many of the known underage girls' parents) were in for the $$ and other opportunities / access

How are mindsets going to change?

For all of creation - a plurality of humans has always and will always allow greed to trump ethics morality even loyalty -
Its like saying that we can change mindsets about, and or eradicate corruption gambling fighting & prostitution

This doc isn't about shame or curbing the cover up for uncle creepy and cousin line stepper - its about sycophantic abhorrent behavior based in greed and celebrity and despite the hope of its creators "allies" it will do little for the social history of families and close knit communities burying their "secrets"

Fuck R Kelly but my rage is reserved for every parent that knowingly put their children in harms way

Mindsets can change by people speaking up about molestation. R Kelly and his brother were molested, and continued that pattern. I'm sure some who watched the documentary had something to say about family members after watching.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Louis CK beat his shit in front of a couple of women. If they didn’t care enough to prosecute, then why do you care so much?

R Kelly isn’t in jail because he cough coughed like Weinstein, so they’re the same. Why bring up Weinstein?

This isn’t a Black or white issue. We’ve known about Kelly for over 20 years, we didn’t know about Weinstein.

It looks like the docuseries started when a woman wanted to get her daughter away from R Kelly. Then they went back and did the research.
If the courts didn't care to prosecute the pedo back in 2002 why do you care so much? Guess you don't understand this black face thing... We all pretty much saying fuck kellz that pedo Nig can die... But don't mysteriously throw specials on during this me too movement and now make it look like he the president... If he can get 1 alllll them nigs need 1... Will we get a surviving charlie? Surviving jim? Surviving weinstein? Surviving ck? Put the foot on all them necks... See how you made that sex predator ck actions seem normal... Randomly masturbating in front of people is some sex offenders shit..need a 6hr special on that sex offender

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the courts didn't care to prosecute the pedo back in 2002 why do you care so much? Guess you don't understand this black face thing... We all pretty much saying fuck kellz that pedo Nig can die... But don't mysteriously throw specials on during this me too movement and now make it look like he the president... If he can get 1 alllll them nigs need 1... Will we get a surviving charlie? Surviving jim? Surviving weinstein? Surviving ck? Put the foot on all them necks... See how you made that sex predator ck actions seem normal... Randomly masturbating in front of people is some sex offenders shit..need a 6hr special on that sex offender

I didn't make what CK did sound normal. What he did around adult woman doesn't compare to the young lives that R Kelly ruined, I guess you don't understand that.

And you're wrong, the courts did prosecute, he was found not guilty due to juries and lack of witness corporation. He was "Prosecuted", he just got off for various reasons. I guess you don't understand that.

Once again, this is about R Kelly. Not about Black men. We already have several incidents of non-Black people who have been made the face of the MeToo movement.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One man isn’t making Black men the face of molestation. It’s been clearly stated white musicians and actors have molested girls. Elvis, Woody Allen etc...

So Black men are safe from being “The Face” of molestation. You’re safe to watch and dislike R Kelly now.

If you really want to spark the conversation, ask why R Kelly’s entire community allowed him to behave the way he behaved for decades? It’s not specifically Black women or Black men’a faults. It’s everyone’s fault.
You should learn the way media manipulation works. They will paint R.Kelly face across the screen and talk about molestation and you will swear the Catholic Church Scandal never happened. And black men are not safe from anything. Pay attention. And since when is the black community in charge of enforcing America's laws let me ask you this. What are you. White , mixed cablinasian?