"Stop telling women to smile" movement

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Many people say that feminism is an "ugly" woman's issue.......

Don t know if I agree with it....but more often then not......:yes:

That and some insecured Lezbos who are full of shit...
I kid you guys not, once my brother was Dj'ing at some Lezbo house party.. You know the feminist artsy I am better than thou type..
Well we arrived at the spot with a case of Heineken beer, no biggie they weren't our people and he was there to DJ... But those chicks was acting like drinking that shit was so below them...:smh:
Then the requested him to play some old hippy new age Neo Soul bullshit, because hip hop, pop and RnB was soooo below them..
Next they did some poetry. Meanwhile the Japanese rice beer and wine was being guzzled up and all was left was our Heineken so they started drinking that..
By then most of the guys that was there (to me they looked pure fago) got up and left, and those Lezbos started getting bent..
Next thing you know it they forgot me and my bro was there..
Them chicks started doing some bongo drum shit, and started whipping out blunts..:lol:
I was quit as fuck in a room filled with at least a dozen of those mother fuckers..
I swear I felt like Dian Fossey the guerrilla lady who studied them by remaining calm while the apes went about their normal routine forgetting she was there, after awhile..
Getting to the point after they started blazing up, these up noses artsy Lezbos started playing bootie music and twerking their asses off, then they started making out with each other.. A few of them just met and was tonging each other down..
These same Dykes who would have cursed me up and down for trying to get some ass from them, were now in a full fledged Lezbo meat feast..
All of a sudden my brother came into the big room and they realized I was there..:lol: And thats how the party ended....
My point is, its ok for them to be looked at as flesh, just as long as it sin't a man doing it, in particularly a black man..
So yall can buy into the bullshit all yall wan't but trust me, I know better than to do that dumb shit!!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That s why I put it in quotes....to each his own....

You weren't the only one who made a similar comment, I just happened to quote you.

In a similar vein tho, its a fallacy to assume only cute girls get hit on, harassed, stalked, raped, abused or whatever. Many a woman has been kept silent about rape or abuse because of the taunt no one would believe her because she was ugly, fat or somehow "beneath" her abuser.

Years ago a coworker told me about someone she knew who didn't think she needed to discuss sexual issues with their daughter because their daughter was fat and they didn't think any of the boys would want her, like boys that age care as long as they can get their dick wet. I don't recall if it was a father or mother but they didn't think highly of their daughter, didn't think anyone else would, so dismissed her as not being subject to any attention. 1) Those are the types who fall easy prey to the first person who does say they are pretty or that they love them and 2)Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You never know what is going to attract someone.

I used to work with a guy who got a hard on anytime he saw someone in sandals where the middle toe was longer than the other toes, regardless of what the woman looked like otherwise. I had a discussion with someone else who told me he liked "elephanatile ankles". I was like wtf? :smh: Everyone has triggers...some borderline insane. So don't dismiss someone as not being able to be harassed based on whether or not YOU find them fuckable.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women are more socialized in the americas towards 1 another and to men than the opposite. And this isn't about being social. And there's many different ways to be considerate of someone. Leaving them in peace is 1.

The middle of this post is truth. The other 2 parts are bullshit.

and telling them to smile is another way.

That and some insecured Lezbos who are full of shit...
I kid you guys not, once my brother was Dj'ing at some Lezbo house party.. You know the feminist artsy I am better than thou type..
Well we arrived at the spot with a case of Heineken beer, no biggie they weren't our people and he was there to DJ... But those chicks was acting like drinking that shit was so below them...:smh:
Then the requested him to play some old hippy new age Neo Soul bullshit, because hip hop, pop and RnB was soooo below them..
Next they did some poetry. Meanwhile the Japanese rice beer and wine was being guzzled up and all was left was our Heineken so they started drinking that..
By then most of the guys that was there (to me they looked pure fago) got up and left, and those Lezbos started getting bent..
Next thing you know it they forgot me and my bro was there..
Them chicks started doing some bongo drum shit, and started whipping out blunts..:lol:
I was quit as fuck in a room filled with at least a dozen of those mother fuckers..
I swear I felt like Dian Fossey the guerrilla lady who studied them by remaining calm while the apes went about their normal routine forgetting she was there, after awhile..
Getting to the point after they started blazing up, these up noses artsy Lezbos started playing bootie music and twerking their asses off, then they started making out with each other.. A few of them just met and was tonging each other down..
These same Dykes who would have cursed me up and down for trying to get some ass from them, were now in a full fledged Lezbo meat feast..
All of a sudden my brother came into the big room and they realized I was there..:lol: And thats how the party ended....
My point is, its ok for them to be looked at as flesh, just as long as it sin't a man doing it, in particularly a black man..
So yall can buy into the bullshit all yall wan't but trust me, I know better than to do that dumb shit!!!

That's all it is.. To summarize what you said,they just feel threatened by men and heterosexuality.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
and telling them to smile is another way.

That's all it is.. To summarize what you said,they just feel threatened by men and heterosexuality.

No. Telling them to smile is invasive. For some(as it's professed) It's unwanted. And it's not considerate. It's the opposite. Like i said earlier though. No one can stop you guys from being the jerkasses you are. I'm not even telling you to stop. I'm not suggesting you stop.

Just stating the truth. And now that guys know how it is with many of us. He is consciously - intentionally being an ass. Which should be noted by any woman he insists on being himself too.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Young girl....

When she's 50+ and everybody is ignoring her ass she will be begging for someone to ask her to smile

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
:rolleyes: This bitch here...

tumblr_mnd3wzs6rL1rhseqwo4_500.jpg

i got $50 saying that her body is cold.

for her to have the audacity... has to be.

Esquire1978

Rising Star
Registered
This is just fucking stupid!

As a guy, I have a perpetually angry face. I'm not really angry but it just looks that way. Half of my week is spent with women asking me why I'm angry or telling me to smile.

Sometimes these women need to get over it! Everything isn't a big fucking deal or sexist.

KING CREOLE

Star
Registered
Re: "Stop telling women to smile" movement ft slam pics

Its bullshit and then i again i do understand because a lot of cats who say this to chicks are dusty niggaz with weak game and to be fair who walks around smiling all gawt damn day even women got shit on their minds. if you wanna talk to a honey then talk to her but when you say shit like this to some chicks its like a low key attack and now her mood is dogged

Last edited:

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
how u gonna compare racisim, assaults an verbal harrashment to tryin to be nice to a stranger

other females need to distance themselves from this nutty shit

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weak. Demeanor either opens or closes a door. Choose which side of the door you want to be one. Hoes have chosen to be outside. Their loss. Men of means and culture don't want to rue with a evil eyed, smirked up hoe. Yeah, the white girls can be fake but those broads get the rich guys, the jobs and other advantages. Oh well....

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
how u gonna compare racisim, assaults an verbal harrashment to tryin to be nice to a stranger

Anythings possible with... Backwards logic good sir.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This country is far from perfect, but shit, with the way womens rights are trampled over in other counties and societies, asking a pretty woman to smile shouldn't be that big a deal. Women need to know their place and stop acting all hard and shit. Smile bitch, at least you're not forced to dress like a ninja.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You know what's funny? When I used to see a pack of women together - Maybe 4 standing together, and I bypassed the cutest chick to talk to the fat/thick one the prettiest broad would get mad.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
This must be a New York thing or something. I only skimmed through the OP and didn't get what all the fuss was about. This chick is just tired of getting hit on all day while she walks down the street to work or whatever.

The whole smile thing really becomes a separate issue because she is referring to it in the context of being a pick up line. Smiling is not even the point at all with this chick. It's street harrassment of females by males. Totally separate issues being twisted and construed together.

She just tired of dudes harrassing her everyday on the street and picked a dumb pickup line to focus her anger and attention on.

Not smart and really not helpful. If dudes are hawking you like that holding up angry signs or going around mean mugging all day just creates more conflict and baits controversy. There has to be a more constructive way to handle street dudes trying to holler at you short of hurling back insults, physical retaliation or legal action.

Meh

back in the day I didnt think much of it and would just smile or start a convo with them

as I got older I realized they were being shady so now I just completely ignore them ... I dont even make eye contact and I usually have my ear phones in my ear so that helps me play it off

An entire movement isnt necessary ... just ignore them

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
This must be a New York thing or something. I only skimmed through the OP and didn't get what all the fuss was about. This chick is just tired of getting hit on all day while she walks down the street to work or whatever.

The whole smile thing really becomes a separate issue because she is referring to it in the context of being a pick up line. Smiling is not even the point at all with this chick. It's street harrassment of females by males. Totally separate issues being twisted and construed together.

She just tired of dudes harrassing her everyday on the street and picked a dumb pickup line to focus her anger and attention on.

Not smart and really not helpful. If dudes are hawking you like that holding up angry signs or going around mean mugging all day just creates more conflict and baits controversy. There has to be a more constructive way to handle street dudes trying to holler at you short of hurling back insults, physical retaliation or legal action.

all them chics are 4s an 5s
they mad that the guys they want to holla at them dont even know they exist and they feel that the dudes that dude holla are beneath them

if they dont want any attention from guys then they need to stop half-steppin an gain some weight, drop the useless makeup an, frump it up alittle more

these bum bitches dont like the choices in males life left them with and now they wanna have temper tantrums online instead of figurin out why they only attract guys they dont want

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
pogobor99 pretty much ended this thread on page 2. RoadRage's story is not the only one. I could tell a few myself that are similar.
Fuck this so-called movement. Be a man and don't let a bitch tell you what to do. If you feel like ignoring that chick, ignore her ass. If you feel like telling her to smile, tell her. Women claim they can endure so much, they can get over it if they don't like it.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Telling them to smile is invasive. For some(as it's professed) It's unwanted. And it's not considerate. It's the opposite. Like i said earlier though. No one can stop you guys from being the jerkasses you are. I'm not even telling you to stop. I'm not suggesting you stop.

Just stating the truth. And now that guys know how it is with many of us. He is consciously - intentionally being an ass. Which should be noted by any woman he insists on being himself too.

But it's invasive to tell me to stop too,so I guess it's a lose/lose thing. And I think it's a jerkass thing to tell some1 that being nice is invading..

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
Meh

back in the day I didnt think much of it and would just smile or start a convo with them

as I got older I realized they were being shady so now I just completely ignore them ... I dont even make eye contact and I usually have my ear phones in my ear so that helps me play it off

An entire movement isnt necessary ... just ignore them

what exactly defines them as shaddy?
did they seem like the type that would steal ur identity or hurt ur kid?

or did it have to do with them just wanting to fuck?

if its a sex thing then sorry to break this to ya but guys dont go out to get chics based on their personality, career, education, life goals, etc
we start with sex an if ur not an asshole
if the pussy is good an ur not an asshole then over time we may come to appreciate some of the other things about yall, not all of them an not always the things that yall expect us to pay attention to

what exactly defines them as shaddy?
did they seem like the type that would steal ur identity or hurt ur kid?

or did it have to do with them just wanting to fuck?

if its a sex thing then sorry to break this to ya but guys dont go out to get chics based on their personality, career, education, life goals, etc
we start with sex an if ur not an asshole
if the pussy is good an ur not an asshole then over time we may come to appreciate some of the other things about yall, not all of them an not always the things that yall expect us to pay attention to

Shaddy meaning they have bad intentions when bringing up the whole smile thing. I used to think it was an ice breaker but I'm realizing now its a low key put down

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Shaddy meaning they have bad intentions when bringing up the whole smile thing. I used to think it was an ice breaker but I'm realizing now its a low key put down

"Cute for a fat bitch" would be a low key put down. How is asking someone to smile?

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
shaddyvillthug said u just gotta use different versions of "ma" until she pay attention to u. shows that ur bilingual...

hey ma, hey ma, mami, hey mami, cmere mami, mamacita, mama, cmere ma...

shaddy said on a godo day it works as good as 3 out of 100 times. its a numbers game.

mike123

Rising Star
Registered

i think i get what ur sayin
u interpret what they say as u got no business not smilin or somethings wrong with this chic cause she aint smilin

either way most guys aint thinkin that deeply
if we see a cute chic that we wanna talk to we'll try an think of some way to break the ice, if ya aint smilin some guys will work with that
some might see something else they can use

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered

Black feminists would rather make up bullshit issues to rally against, rather than tackle actual issues.

tumblr_mnd3wzs6rL1rhseqwo4_500.jpg

Where's that video of those ugly broads in nyc or somewhere who were complaining about being hit on too much?

"Cute for a fat bitch" would be a low key put down. How is asking someone to smile?

Its shade

The majority of all races of people that I walk by just have a straight face on ... noone is smiling for no reason

when bm single us out and start carrying on about us smiling there is an implication there that we're not smiling cuz we're miserable ... when in reality we arent smiling cuz there is nothing happening at the moment to make us smile

It just feels like black men feeding into the whole "black women are angry and miserable" stereotype when really we arent doing anything different from anyone else

And its just ironic ... black men really are the last ones on earth who should be getting on us about it cuz ya'll really arent any friendlier