"Stop telling women to smile" movement

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah, his approach was all wrong, he sounded like a dork, and he said it like he says it 100x a day just seeing who will bite. That said, if you lead by dangling gold out there, don't be surprised if if it baits a gold digger. I say the same to women, too. If you are walking down the street with your ass hanging out, don't be surprised when someone approaches with with intent to get some ass. (I don't think dress in and of itself gives gives the right to be disrespectful tho. Just because it's on display doesn't give one the right to touch, etc, tho if you present yourself a certain way I understand the reaction.)

Who the fuck approaches women like that? It's cats with that mindset that run up on random woman and say "smile" and then wonder why women are like :angry: And for fucks sake, if she keeps walking let her keep walking.

Cats running around here like telemarketers and surprised women want a no-call list.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Camille...I m not trying to dig in your shit I m just saying when you simply ask a question about economics its as simply as me asking you would you tell your son to get with a woman with big tits and ass or one without?

The big ass. She'll have back pain the rest of her life with big tits. :D

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You need a good white supremacy detox

Marilyn Monroe?

:lol:

Hollywood sets up certain agendas.

Wasn't that in the time of the Civil Right Movement?

How and why should we be adopting these fucked up traits and messaging?

:smh::smh::smh:

So you attack the medium instead of discuss the message? Ok... I'm through...y'all have a good night.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck approaches women like that? It's cats with that mindset that run up on random woman and say "smile" and then wonder why women are like :angry: And for fucks sake, if she keeps walking let her keep walking.

Cats running around here like telemarketers and surprised women want a no-call list.

You re right...so then why was she ready to cooperate with the same "corny" dude once she saw the lambo?

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Again the scenario is based on economics only. I mentioned that in the second post because someone else mentioned love, so this is assuming whomever she chooses the relationship will grow to where her personal happiness/love is not an issue only the economics are different. Yes, I realize that money issues can cause stress, etc... For the all intents and purposes she can choose between the one with money, and the one who will never be financially well off...who do you tell her to date?

Now you switching up and saying "never be"

:smh:

I woman cannot determine that in the present.

I personally know some millionaires here in SV and at one time they were broke broke broke.

There is no way for a woman to know.

However a woman who gets to know a man will know what he is capable of.

That shit starts with a conversation not with ultimatums of "don't talk to me", "don't tell me to smile" etc...

:cool:

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
So you attack the medium instead of discuss the message? Ok... I'm through...y'all have a good night.

So now I'm suppose to listen to the message from Hollywood and a blonde whore during civil rights as a cue for my opinions today as a black man?

:lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You re right...so then why was she ready to cooperate with the same "corny" dude once she saw the lambo?

Why not? He came across as a cornball offering to buy her dinner without knowing her. Why not raise that offer to a shopping spree?

We use women; they use us. General terms of course.

It's similar to how we see jump offs but from a female perspective. Jump offs aren't taking seriously. Either are bitch ass cats who beg to spend money on women that are WALKING away from them. When she sees the bitch has money, she is ready to take him up on taking it. That's why smart women don't have to give up pussy to get what they want.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why not? He came across as a cornball offering to buy her dinner without knowing her. Why not raise that offer to a shopping spree?

We use women; they use us. General terms of course.

It's similar to how we see jump offs but from a female perspective. Jump offs aren't taking seriously. Either are bitch ass cats who beg to spend money on women that are WALKING away from them. When she sees the bitch has money, she is ready to take him up on taking it. That's why smart women don't have to give up pussy to get what they want.

Cool then she is simply a gold digger lets leave it at that....but you got folks trying to justify her shit... nothing to justify homegirl simply is interested in money...