"Stop telling women to smile" movement

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
campbellcosgrove_thumb.gif

Another PSA brought to you by a silly bitter bitch on a quest to fuck shit up for all women.:smh:

idris-elba-beanie.jpg

Cause let's be honest, that/those women of the "street harassment movement" have no issues with being "harassed" as much as they have with bring harassed by a cat not Idris Elba or insert the latest "super nigga" crowned by Ebony or Essence.

Women like to think their looks are smart guided bombs when really they are cluster bombs; their not going to just hit "ballers" with their looks their going to hit everybody. If Super Nigga noticed, so did the garbage collector, so did the college student, so did the cat leaving the methadone clinic.

Also, such arrogance! "Don't talk to me/us, don't tell me to smile." HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T INFRINGE ON MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. But you know what, let's leave that one alone...

So how is a man suppose to interact with a woman he's never met if ANY interaction with her can be labeled as harassment ('don't tell me to smile?' REALLY BITCH?) if she see's fit. What if this campaign works and no man talks to any woman unless in a sanctioned 'meeting green zone'? Then what? Women like this clown want so bad to be the director of the courtship process thinking they're Christopher Nolan but they're more like Michael Bay, loud, obnoxious, tons of plot holes which need Jesus like leaps of faith to overcome, and it all blows up in the end.

And best for last, there are woman out there would do not get 'harassed' by men at all do to being blessed/cursed by the ugly stick, WOULD ANY OF THESE WOMEN FORFEIT THEIR BEAUTY- ONE OF IF NOT THE ONLY TRUE POWER WOMEN HAVE OVER MEN- TO BE LEFT ALONE?

Exactly.:hmm:

*two cents*

if a woman wants you to talk to her she'll make it known and there won't be any doubt in your mind whats up..whether its light flirtation or general conversation or something more.

The dudes who seem most offended by this seem to be the dudes who holla at chicks on the random tip..

here's a question has any dude here ever told an ugly chick or some women his NOT attracted to to smile?? How often compared to the ones you like?

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
You might just be miserable.

What?

So because I dont walk around smiling all the time,

& at things that dont warrant me to smile, I may be miserable?

You display pretty unsound logic! Thanks, but no thanks for your

Most valuable insight.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't know how much of an issue this is. I get asked to smile from time to time, and tho I've never been approached disrespectfully or taken offense, why the hell do I have to be "on" 24/7 like it's my job to brighten someone's day? Sometimes I didn't realize I had a sourpuss, other times I was deep in thought about something.

There is apparently an issue with street harassment in general though. There was a big discussion about it on twitter a few weeks ago with men just not only approaching women all willy-nilly, but reaching out and grabbing body parts as well, and continuing to follow them down the street. This was a co-ed discussion, men stating how they have witnessed the behavior coming from other men, not just women bitching. (I felt the need to clarify this as if a woman complains about something with no menfolx to back it up, it has no merit here.) Women who mostly drive didn't have many issues to report. It was surprising to me how many men stated they had intervened and pretended to know the woman in order to help get her out of the situation and were chiming in offering tips and suggestions. According to the tweets I read, even women in pairs weren't really safe, had to have a man there to give cover.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
It IS annoying especially if you dont FEEL like smiling at that moment for whatever reason. Also in NYC could not smile. Dudes definitely took it as u hitting on them. No good morning, afternoon or night neither. Then out in the street u just dont wanna be smiling like that like a big dummy.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Im a man & feel that way!

That shit is annoying & stupid.

Bitch you smile! Just 'cause im not smiling,

Doesnt mean im in a bad mood. People who smile

All thr time are clowns! I smile when there is something

That produces the urge to. Only goofy mfers walk around with

A smile all day, or feel the need to smile at shit thats not smile worthy!

Shit irritates me to no end! I could imagine a female who is perfectly content,

Having countless random men repeating that lame ass shit several times per day!

:lol: This guy gets it.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
if a woman wants you to talk to her she'll make it known and there won't be any doubt in your mind whats up..whether its light flirtation or general conversation or something more.

Not always. Some women literally do not do anything until approached, or find a man attractive AFTER he talks to her. You have not cause you ask not.

The dudes who seem most offended by this seem to be the dudes who holla at chicks on the random tip..

Yep, and soon to be followed by frustrated women who wonder why men don't approach them anymore if this bullshit grows legs.

here's a question has any dude here ever told an ugly chick or some women his NOT attracted to to smile?? How often compared to the ones you like?

Nope! And that's why this argument is bullshit. The very premise that a man is talking to a woman he does not have any business/academic/family former or foreseeable future ties to is proof of her value, she looks good so I'm going to but my bid in and the easy way is by a non-threatening introduction..."smile".

No woman who is "harassed" wants to trade places with a woman who is never "harassed". Not one. To do so would be to forfeit the only natural power women have over men.

Comments in bold.

*two cents*

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all the dumb shit and effeminate non sense. In the real world a man initiates! I don't wait for bitches to talk to me,I go out and initiate. If a female is in a bad mood or something different story. But no matter what some crazy ass hoe tells me I'm not about to let her trick me into thinking I should wait for a woman to approach me. I did that when I was a virgin. News flash it doesn't work. So smile bitch!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Fuck all the dumb shit and effeminate non sense. In the real world a man initiates! I don't wait for bitches to talk to me,I go out and initiate. If a female is in a bad mood or something different story. But no matter what some crazy ass hoe tells me I'm not about to let her trick me into thinking I should wait for a woman to approach me. I did that when I was a virgin. News flash it doesn't work. So smile bitch!

Wait, you're a guy? With a name like that? Thought you were a chick. Esther 2.0?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know how much of an issue this is. I get asked to smile from time to time, and tho I've never been approached disrespectfully or taken offense, why the hell do I have to be "on" 24/7 like it's my job to brighten someone's day? Sometimes I didn't realize I had a sourpuss, other times I was deep in thought about something.

I've discussed with some guys before here and there. This is generally their view. "You smile and it makes me feel better". As that's your purpose in life for men. You're just there... to make them feel better. That's your role in existence. They see nothing wrong with what they said. Men in general believe this. Maybe not overtly. But subconsciously. It comes off that way. The replies in this thread show this.

There is apparently an issue with street harassment in general though. There was a big discussion about it on twitter a few weeks ago with men just not only approaching women all willy-nilly, but reaching out and grabbing body parts as well, and continuing to follow them down the street.

Had a thread about this awhile ago. Went as well as can be expected. It's hard for them to imagine that we're not all pieces of meat here to get their attention and want them.

This was a co-ed discussion, men stating how they have witnessed the behavior coming from other men, not just women bitching. (I felt the need to clarify this as if a woman complains about something with no menfolx to back it up, it has no merit here.)

lmao

Women who mostly drive didn't have many issues to report. It was surprising to me how many men stated they had intervened and pretended to know the woman in order to help get her out of the situation and were chiming in offering tips and suggestions. According to the tweets I read, even women in pairs weren't really safe, had to have a man there to give cover.

On the other side this has happened to me before as well. A guy being a prick coming after me and another guy comes in and tells him to chill out. And i've had 1 who did know me and told them i was cool. Let me go.

I tell males all the time they have no understanding unless they can look outside themselves and see us as people instead of things there for just their benefit.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Why would you assume that? What about Heaven or wings tells you anything about gender? If I were you I wouldn't assume anyone was anyone on the internet. That's a fast way to get got. Just a friendly tip :)

Isn't this like the 20th time you've been called into question about this name though? :lol:

And if you want to continue being a dick then there's really not a problem with that. But there should be a little awareness, that it's getting to the point where you should think of something else to say. Smile bitch. Isn't the right thing to say.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
men are going to be men...
what ever a woman likes or doesn't like, is her problem, not mine.

Can any of you over 35 even imagine this as a subject 10 or 20yrs ago? Now you got these girls being reaffirmed by skinny jean wearing metrosexuals or "men" raised in single parent households by their mothers grandmothers, older sisters and aunts.

A guy saying "good morning beautiful - I'd love to see your smile..." is dehumanizing? so Its better to just say "smile, bitch!" or "good morning cunt" and smack that ass or pinch a bit of boob?

1350660859443_5082818.png

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
...You're just there... to make them feel better. That's your role in existence...

... that we're... all pieces of meat here to get their attention and want them.

...things (t)here for just their benefit.

IMO - women that understand that this is how men view them -are happier.
and the ones that really accept their role are much happier. ;)

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
It IS annoying especially if you dont FEEL like smiling at that moment for whatever reason. Also in NYC could not smile. Dudes definitely took it as u hitting on them. No good morning, afternoon or night neither. Then out in the street u just dont wanna be smiling like that like a big dummy.

that sucks. life must be hard as fuck up there. :smh:

down here in the south, esp in NOLA, people smile, say, "good am," and will start-up a conversation with you about...

where ya from?
who ya kin folks?
the saints game
the weather
whatever.... and that's old/young, blk/white whatever.

no wonder people love southern hospitality so much...they don't get it anywhere else.

you mean-mugging, mad, tough-faced, poker faced mofos need to lighten up & enjoy life.

no wonder I got so much pussy when I moved to New Jersey. :smile:

see how easy. watch again... :smile:

Max's Samsung G-Note

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comments in bold.
and how is that your problem..if a woman isn't smiling or looking cheerful how do you know whats going on behind her eyes..those who play hard to get just don't get got..

And again how are those frustrated women your problem. Theres a reason why low hanging fruit gets eaten more often

And by putting your bid in you run the risk of rejection because there is not indication from her that she wants to talk or deal with you in any way. You say smile she gives you dagger eyes or this face :hmm: then she's bitch when her dog may have died or she flunked a test in school or she just broke up/divorced and hates all men at the moment. In any case she may be in a mood your "non threatening introduction" may be received as an annoyance. Which you in turn will call her a bitch for because she rejected you.

Theres more to it than just light harassment. Its hard to imagine for men becuz if it happened to us in the same way it does for women we would consider that nirvana. But its not just light flirtation. Imagine being looked at as the weaker sex not just in physicality but in general attitude...imagine nearly all the people who talk to you just want fuck you..they don't care about who you are or whats going on at least the ones who are honest about their intention don't..the slick ones fake caring but they don't..not really. And several times a day this happens..every day. You can imagine that after a while its not cute anymore. Its just annoying.

*two cents*
comments in your quote...see how annoying it is to respond point by point:rolleyes:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Keep that bitterness where it belongs: NYC. The Big Crabapple.

They can frown harder when you head to Brazil. Ask them to smile instead. :dance:

Besides, notice an ice princess when you see one. Expect you to entertain them with
a fresh line as if you're in the club or something. Volley it back. Challenge them
to conjure up some original shit. Wait for the response. Same broads telling you
pick up lines don't work.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
men are going to be men...
what ever a woman likes or doesn't like, is her problem, not mine.

Can any of you over 35 even imagine this as a subject 10 or 20yrs ago? Now you got these girls being reaffirmed by skinny jean wearing metrosexuals or "men" raised in single parent households by their mothers grandmothers, older sisters and aunts.

A guy saying "good morning beautiful - I'd love to see your smile..." is dehumanizing? so Its better to just say "smile, bitch!" or "good morning cunt" and smack that ass or pinch a bit of boob?

1350660859443_5082818.png

how about you just leave her the fuck alone?? that IS an option:rolleyes::rolleyes:

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
comments in your quote...see how annoying it is to respond point by point:rolleyes:

I get the seriousness of your points but they sound like you've been holding that limited edition Drake tissue box with his songs playing low at 11pm staring out of a window with a one tear rolling down every twenty seconds.

But with that said I get the part about everyone wanting to fuck etc. But if you look through that tumblr and see some of the posts... Some of just plain silly.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't this like the 20th time you've been called into question about this name though? :lol:

And if you want to continue being a dick then there's really not a problem with that. But there should be a little awareness, that it's getting to the point where you should think of something else to say. Smile bitch. Isn't the right thing to say.

I know right,people on here have active imaginations.. whatever they feel like you are in their head that's what you are to them I guess.

Anything that's said will get some chick tryna start a movement and playing a victim. I think the point is that she doesn't want anybody saying anything to her (unless you worth a millie I bet). But I've literally had the shit happen to me. I was in a horrible mood was down the street walking,and a chick who happened to be passing by said "damn,smile sometime boo" it wasn't the end of the world. I didn't need to start a movement,I wasn't judging her and no awareness was needed. It's actually considered kind in most places. Only a crazy can turn a kind gesture into something sinister.

bionicbrown

In all 9 areas...
Registered
Shut up bitch. And any nigga cosigning this shit is a moist ass pussy.

I co-sign the part about not saying shit to em. I don't approach females.

My formula is using "atlanta ratio" of women:men shortage + the golden rule of being a man: chase money, women chase you. That has gotten me waaaay more pussy than any pickup line . . . ever.

Plus tellin a chick to smile is lame, and not a good tactical move. If a chick is interested, you won't have to coerce her to smile.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I get the seriousness of your points but they sound like you've been holding that limited edition Drake tissue box with his songs playing low at 11pm staring out of a window with a one tear rolling down every twenty seconds.

But with that said I get the part about everyone wanting to fuck etc. But if you look through that tumblr and see some of the posts... Some of just plain silly.

JadenSmithFaceVMAsDrake.gif

Yeah cat seems to have caught 'the holy Drake' over this. But in all his Drakeness he fails to answer this question...

How is a man suppose to talk to a woman if any form of conversation can be deemed as 'harassment' due to circumstances going on in her world he may have no knowledge of?

Would like an answer to that from him...

*two cents*

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
that average bitch should be glad anybody out here says shit to her

campbellcosgrove_thumb.gif

Another PSA brought to you by a silly bitter bitch on a quest to fuck shit up for all women.:smh:

idris-elba-beanie.jpg

Cause let's be honest, that/those women of the "street harassment movement" have no issues with being "harassed" as much as they have with bring harassed by a cat not Idris Elba or insert the latest "super nigga" crowned by Ebony or Essence.

ORD_AGM-154A_JSOW_Releasing_Cluster-Bombs_lg.gif

Women like to think their looks are smart guided bombs when really they are cluster bombs; they're not going to just hit "ballers" with their looks they're going to hit everybody. If Super Nigga noticed, so did the garbage collector, so did the college student, so did the cat leaving the methadone clinic.

Also, such arrogance! "Don't talk to me/us, don't tell me to smile." HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T INFRINGE ON MY 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. But you know what, let's leave that one alone...

blackmeninfo.jpg

So how is a man suppose to interact with a woman he's never met if ANY interaction with her can be labeled as harassment ('don't tell me to smile?' REALLY BITCH?) if she see's fit. What if this campaign works and no man talks to any woman unless in a sanctioned 'meeting green zone':rolleyes:? Then what? Women like this clown want so bad to be the director of the courtship process thinking they're Christopher Nolan but they're more like Michael Bay, loud, obnoxious, tons of plot holes which need Jesus like leaps of faith to overcome, and it all blows up in the end.

Funny-Mug-Shots-ugly-woman.jpg

And best for last, there are woman out there who do not get 'harassed' by men at all due to being blessed/cursed by the ugly stick, WOULD ANY OF THESE WOMEN FORFEIT THEIR BEAUTY- ONE OF IF NOT THE ONLY TRUE POWER WOMEN HAVE OVER MEN- TO BE REALLY LEFT ALONE?

Exactly. There's a multi billion dollar makeup/fashion/fitness/plastic surgery industry that would beg to differ.:hmm:

*two cents*

c/s

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
its not "stop telling women to smile" movement, its a "men women aren't attracted to asking women to smile" movement. if he was good looking and he asked her to smile, she would do it in a second. :smh:

all day. its just like sexual harassment. its only harassment if the chick isn't feeling the dude. but if she is feeling him she don't holler harassment.

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't approach at all. At most I'll make small talk if it's convenient for me. I have a dynasty to create over here. My time, efforts and resources are limited and extremely valuable.

If they smile they smile. If they don't they don't.

Count23

International
International Member
Im a man & feel that way!

That shit is annoying & stupid.

Bitch you smile! Just 'cause im not smiling,

Doesnt mean im in a bad mood. People who smile

All thr time are clowns! I smile when there is something

That produces the urge to. Only goofy mfers walk around with

A smile all day, or feel the need to smile at shit thats not smile worthy!

Shit irritates me to no end! I could imagine a female who is perfectly content,

Having countless random men repeating that lame ass shit several times per day!

:yes:

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Re: "Stop telling women to smile" movement ft slam pics

The post isn't just about the smiling part. Alot of their posts are saying shit like don't speak to me if I don't speak to you and I'm not any affectionate nickname you wanna call me. I'm not outside for you to talk to me. Let me enjoy my day.

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff is an old white man, not a black female
dont fall for the horse shit

cant believe these goofy broads dont know how transparent they are
if they dont wanna get hollered at then start lookin like the fat ugly bitches that nobody talks to

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol:

but seriously in just observing people I noticed that women (particularity pretty women) behave like prey animals in the wild.
prey.jpg

how do you think you would feel if you lived in the knowledge that there is someone actively trying to "get" you all the time.:lol:

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
I smile all the time and at work since I'm around people can't just walk around looking miserable all the time.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JadenSmithFaceVMAsDrake.gif

Yeah cat seems to have caught 'the holy Drake' over this. But in all his Drakeness he fails to answer this question...

How is a man suppose to talk to a woman if any form of conversation can be deemed as 'harassment' due to circumstances going on in her world he may have no knowledge of?

Would like an answer to that from him...

*two cents*

there are times when women want to be approached and there are times when they don't..if she has this face :hmm:.. I dunno about you but that face says leave me the fuck alone..

whats so hard about that?

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
there are times when women want to be approached and there are times when they don't..if she has this face :hmm:.. I dunno about you but that face says leave me the fuck alone..

whats so hard about that?

some guys like a challenge:dunno:

either way the solution to the problem is simple but females an those that use their inferior form of logic just wanna avoid the obvious