Steak heads, How it's done....I go with "fucking ruined"

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
IMG-1650.jpg
Well!!!

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Cooked a chuck steak to perfection in the oven yesterday.what really made the difference was I took a fork and poked it all over for at least 2 to 3 minutes.then I rubbed it with olive oil.put some recaito(green seasoning) seasoned salt,black pepper,Italian seasoning and mashed garlic.baked it at 400 for bout 45 minutes to one hour in a pyrex.good lord that muthafucka was good and Tender like an expensive cut.

:slobber:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I miss a good steak.

My brothers, I stopped eating red meat (beef and pork) earlier this year for health reasons. Although I go to the gym about 4/5 days a week, my cholesterol was higher than I was happy with and my blood pressure was also high.

Since cutting it out completely I feel amazing. Have lost about 20 pounds, feel more energized and just feel "lighter"...

I have a cardio appointment next month and if all goes well, I may start eating red meat again, perhaps once a month, but I'd be lying if come grilling season I won't be missing it.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Fucking disgusting.
Eat a piece of cardboard next time, that shit is fucking ruined !!!
I like my state well done. You could eat your raw steak if you want to.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Mans let me tells yaw I got these ribeye cap steaks from Costco and threw them on the grill yesterday... This may be the only steak I ever eat in life!!!

Was good AF!!!

What city are you in?

Costco used to sell these nationwide. But not anymore. You are right. That is the best steak.