Steak heads, How it's done....I go with "fucking ruined"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
68UvwCt.jpg

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
What are u doing? Which is medium well.. i love i just my wife yesterday n dats exactly what we ordered. Cheese Cake Factory done fell off! I wont b going back there no time soon. Waitress lookn for a tip, but i bet she kept lookn her service was no good:angry:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Aged meat....:yes:

Ned to med rare but got to be done by someone NOT fresh out the pen doing steaks while cutting what loosely passes as prime robe and cooking chicken wings on the same grill...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if it's rare (damn near uncooked) unless the cats that are eating the steaks are cows themselves, how the fuck is it cannibalism?

dude they could feed you human flesh and how would you know the difference.....

Human Flesh Looks Like Beef, But the Taste Is More Elusive

beef.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/human-flesh-looks-beef-taste-more-elusive-180949562/?no-ist

Thats why I only fux with fish..

you KNOW fish when you see and taste it...

they could season human flesh up just like gotdam prime roast....

and yall would be like.. yummy....

LOL....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
between Wait and What Are You Doing.
i dont mind a little pink. i usually get my steaks medium or medium well.
but i never order a well done or a medium rare.
gotta have a lil bit of juiciness without the blood....and i damn sho cant have it dry.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
dude they could feed you human flesh and how would you know the difference.....

Human Flesh Looks Like Beef, But the Taste Is More Elusive

beef.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/human-flesh-looks-beef-taste-more-elusive-180949562/?no-ist

Thats why I only fux with fish..

you KNOW fish when you see and taste it...

they could season human flesh up just like gotdam prime roast....

and yall would be like.. yummy....

LOL....
Cannibals have been known cook their food too. I'm still having a difficult time trying to understand why Rare = cannibalism when it comes to beef, in your mind.

Bruh, you should have had your recommended vaccinations. Your mind ain't right.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I usually buy a ribeye with a decent thickness (1" to 1.5"). If it's straight from the fridge, I set it out on the counter to warm up alil. Then hit it with some kosher salt & pepper. That's it. Maybe some thyme/Rosemary, but I don't want to murder the flavor of the meat as the fat is what gives the ribeye it's great taste.

From there, I usually pan sear it (cast iron or stainless steel). Just remember to get that pan hot. If I'm using cast iron, I throw it in the oven for a few @ 400. If using my all clad, I heat it on the stove top. Then I drop a lil bit of oil in the pan (oil with a high smoke point). Toss the steak in and Give that nice crust after about 3 to 4 minutes (whenever the steak can be wiggled free from the pan w/O much effort) . From there, just make sure to render the fat on the side of the steak, flip it and cook it through to the desired temp. I like to spoon alil bit of butter over the steak as well. I Usually pull the steak from the heat once the thermometer hits 125 ish or so.

I hear folks are really into sous vide. That's next for me.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Prime cut steaks from Costco are about $10-$13/ lb for strips and $8-$12 for sirloin.

Lil Kosher salt and Traders Joes 21 salute seasoning and olive oil. Season and wrap in sran wrap overnight.

Take steaks out of fridge, let sit out for about 25 minutes to bring temp back up and place on grill for 15 mins. :yes: