Steak heads, How it's done....I go with "fucking ruined"

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Went to J. Alexander over the weekend for a friend's birthday got the prime rib medi-YUM

F1gBNmR_d.webp

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I were blindfolded, it probably won't taste bad at all but I can't SEE pink at all. My mother in law cooked some hamburgers one time and I bit into it and saw pink......I spit it out and told her she was fired from cooking burgers!

I haven't eaten a steak in well over 20 years outside of the one my brother in law made.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Anybody ever have beef hearts?

beef-hearts.jpeg

Had it for the first time ever a few days ago and it's fuckin delicious.

Well, my seasoning was delicious.
The texture is a lil chewy but it's some good eats and full of nutrients.

hannibal-lecter.gif

:lol:
Ordering half a cow this month. I will ask about this. Don’t recall having it but I will fucking grill anything my guy.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had me some tbones on the grill yesterday.
Grilled to perfection. My wife and son like theirs well done....but I like mine medium well.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would NEVER desecrate a prime rib, or any other good cut of steak, with a "well done" option. That makes it tough and flavorless. But if your dealing with a low quality cheap cut that is "steak" in name only, well-done is prob a safer option lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I would NEVER desecrate a prime rib, or any other good cut of steak, with a "well done" option. That makes it tough and flavorless. But if your dealing with a low quality cheap cut that is "steak" in name only, well-done is prob a safer option lol

Shid only one thing I like pink…

When I said well I don’t mean tough, just no pinkness