Steak heads, How it's done....I go with "fucking ruined"

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
was that a non stick iron or a cast iron iron .....

Think it was cast iron. I do mines starting on stove and finish in oven. Sams still has best cowboy ribeye bone in but it’s gone up. Kroger has great deals on ribeye roasts which you can carve nice ribeyes from. Bought a 12lb roast and carved about 10 ribeyes from it. $45 bucks

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had a great ribeye marinating. Cooked it today with grilled veggies and mac n cheese.

I like my steak medium this came out a perfect medium rare.

Washed down with that sweet beautiful 40 water.

4d470e28e6d1fab3144b584727b86b23a4ae6b5b.jpg

46505b51b23683f893db0199be60410be53dd783.jpg

f1720a71a4c5a437931bcbad7638f131d2471051.jpg

3f67fc417e9d5c2e7e3d18ec6a4b44349565c7a0.jpg
give my regards to the chef!

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't fuck with steaks since restaurants refuse to cook it like I want. If I see pink on any meat I eat, imma fuck somebody up!

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that is exactly why you don't need to eat any steaks.
My brother in law makes a great steak dish. Seasoned and sauteed and he also pounds them almost flat. BBQ'd/Cooked well with onions and peppers. Delicious. I can't fuck with them thick shits. On the real though, I very rarely eat steak. Too fucking chewy for my taste.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DWBass

this is how you eat steak. and i am not cooking it any different than anyone. that is one of my steaks and i have converted many people talking about i eat raw meat.

they were all converted.
I'd probably hurl before I eat that. Can't do pink bruh. My body won't let me.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'd probably hurl before I eat that. Can't do pink bruh. My body won't let me.
You'd be surprised.... I had a chick once that said eating pork made her hurl.... I said really? The spaghetti with meat sauce that I cooked for her, that she always wolfed the fuck down, with second helpings had Italian sausage mixed with the ground beef... a lot of it, about 50/50...wasn't trying to trick her. She never mentioned it before. I bet if you were blind folded and told that you were eating something else.... but to each his own

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You'd be surprised.... I had a chick once that said eating pork made her hurl.... I said really? The spaghetti with meat sauce that I cooked for her, that she always wolfed the fuck down had Italian sausage mixed with the ground beef... a lot of it, about 50/50...wasn't trying to trick her. She never mentioned it before. I bet if you were blind folded and told that you were eating something else.... but to each his own

same shit. people be so full of shit.

i had a gf tell me she was allergic to onions. i told her she should be dead. everything i cook has onions in it. u just can't see them.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been putting steaks on the grill more lately.....

Charcoal tastes the best, however gas is just so easy.....

Damn they been hitting 10/10 lately