Steak heads, How it's done....I go with "fucking ruined"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Eitr6boWkBAhj3R

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I like my steak well done. And you can have state that is well done and juicy at the same time I do it and Ruth Chris actually does a great job with that

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I put some steaks on the gas grill yesterday.......

Aye let me tell you. Had some Porterhouses ...... seasoned and let "marinate" in the fridge on a wire rack on a tray for a few hours....then let them sit out to get close to room temp......

Had the grill pre heating for about 20 mins on high...
3 mins, rotate 45 degrees, another 3 mins then flip, 3 mins then rotate 45 degrees, 3 mins take off....

then the "resting period" .....man even the damn grizzle was delicious!

No sauce or added butter needed.....and no left overs

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I put some steaks on the gas grill yesterday.......

Aye let me tell you. Had some Porterhouses ...... seasoned and let "marinate" in the fridge on a wire rack on a tray for a few hours....then let them sit out to get close to room temp......

Had the grill pre heating for about 20 mins on high...
3 mins, rotate 45 degrees, another 3 mins then flip, 3 mins then rotate 45 degrees, 3 mins take off....

then the "resting period" .....man even the damn grizzle was delicious!

No sauce or added butter needed.....and no left overs
No pics it didn’t happen

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ill be honest...for my whole life I ALWAYS ordered my steaks "well done". On my bday a few months ago, my girl ordered us all steaks and sides. I ordered mine "well done" as usual but her son order his "medium well". Steaks came out and we all cut a piece of each others and his was FIRE! From that point forward, I have always ordered my ish medium well. Im working my way down to "medium" but that will be my max. But I just know im never going with "well done" again.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if it's rare (damn near uncooked) unless the cats that are eating the steaks are cows themselves, how the fuck is it cannibalism?

because there was a time in nyc around the seventies, in the village area around west fourth

street..

there was a growing homeless population, so this dude decided to feed the homeless...

and that he did, come to find out he was a seriel killer, and he was feeding

the homless his victims, some sloppy joe style shit....

it was the seventies, so there were a lot of "hippies" and vegetarians

who couldnt eat his food..

but the meat eaters were scoffing that shit down, talkin bout how

good it was... :lol:

bruh

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
At first I was gonna say it's a little too pink.....

But bruh that char is spot on.....you're probably right on the line of medium rare/ medium.... that looks like some good eating!
The funny thing is people eat pastrami/roast beef and that's how that shit looks but won't eat their steak the same way.

Last edited: