So Jay-Z DID have influence on Kap’s workout.. how bout that ..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

why can't I ever have nice things cuz?

giphy.gif

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

so are the same people that didn't believe Jay was really involved in getting him a workout, gonna believe this is true? Social Media makes people believe everything they read. If there is no video of Jay saying he was involved or Kap confirming he was involved, or Jay saying he is disappointed, no point in even having a discussion about it. Stop listening to these social media/news sites that just want your clicks, and a bunch of people looking for likes.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
so are the same people that didn't believe Jay was really involved in getting him a workout, gonna believe this is true? Social Media makes people believe everything they read. If there is no video of Jay saying he was involved or Kap confirming he was involved, or Jay saying he is disappointed, no point in even having a discussion about it. Stop listening to these social media/news sites that just want your clicks, and a bunch of people looking for likes.

It's a little weird

People believe gossip sites if it supports what they want to believe.

It came from TMZ

It could have been he thinks the whole thing became a publicity stunt or Colin, or a combination.

I said yesterday it became a shit show.

Everyone involved had their agenda.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Sellouts gotta sell something........Jay Z soul must be 40% off.

.......guess Jay Z Stans bout to ride against Kap. My next question is what do y'all get paid by Live/Roc'Nation to post the crap you guys been slanging?

You know I can find out if you are.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol:

NFL teams confused by league’s scheduling of Colin Kaepernick workout
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 13, 2019, 7:03 PM EST

NFL teams routinely work out unsigned players, and so any team that wanted to could have worked out Colin Kaepernick at any time since he became a free agent two and a half years ago. So it’s confusing why the NFL is now, out of the blue, arranging for Kaepernick to have a workout.

It’s confusing to those on the outside, and it’s confusing to NFL teams as well. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, several executives with NFL teams have said they’re confused by the purpose of the NFL scheduling the Kaepernick workout.

Schefter also reports that after the NFL initially told Kaepernick’s camp it would let him know in advance which personnel executives and coaches will attend the workout, the league is no longer planning to do that.

All of this feels like further evidence that the workout is a sham.

The shit looked suspicious to me but who am I.
My homeboy got plenty of workouts, this seem like ok y’all see we’re trying to mend the fences.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Jay's camp is gonna release a statement soon saying they had nothing to do with this and that all statements otherwise are untrue

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
up ab
the real question.....

Where's Jay Z?

How could Jay Z let this happen?

Did the NFL legal counsel write that waiver - because of Jay's guidance?

Did the NFL wait until 2:30p Saturday to inform Kap's legal team they were denying all requests and keeping control of all media recordings of the workput because they were in an 8 hour conference call with Jay?

What happened to all of the pressure he was applying to Goodell?

Where's Jay?
jay Z is somewhere doing what an ACTUAL boss does. Unbothered by this petty shit. He’s got a marathon to run, not some bullshit sprint like this weirdo is out in the cold doing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
up ab

jay Z is somewhere doing what an ACTUAL boss does. Unbothered by this petty shit. He’s got a marathon to run, not some bullshit sprint like this weirdo is out in the cold doing.

y all can keep imaging that Jay had anything to do with that work out
just like Jay hand picked the charities and booked Meghan Trainor but was nowhere to be heard from about booking JLo for the Superbowl
:giggle:

his people were real dumb to put Jay's name out there before seeing if the workout would actually go smooth

so far every time the NFL invokes Jay Z - J gets snake bit
:giggle:

where's Jay? what happened to all the hype of last week ?
now its: "Jay's disappointed" etcetc

can't wait to see what new stunt NFL and LiveNation use to throw around JayZ' name & reputation

video-257230.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
When "sources" reported that Jay turned down the Superbowl people at that shit up. Much later it was was confirmed to be true , but no one waited on it. They just believed it.

When "sources" said Jay was gonna do the deal.with the NFL , people believed it. Then it was proven

"Sources" said Jay was part of some ownership deal. That has proven to be untrue so far.

"Sources" say a lot of shit, and the odds of them being true are Not definite, but pretty high. Jay tends to keep quiet until he feels it's necessary. For this piece of news, it may never come out, but people will believe what they want. Neihthr sides guess is ridiculous.

We still don't even know if he was the reason Charlemagne got fired back in Philly back then. He doesn't talk about shit if he don't need to. Kaepernick won't take any questions , so we won't know from him either. Plus he'd be too embarrassed to admit the guy he was taking low key shots at, got him a look. Might be why he wasn't too happy about it as well. Who knows?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
When "sources" reported that Jay turned down the Superbowl people at that shit up. Much later it was was confirmed to be true , but no one waited on it. They just believed it.

When "sources" said Jay was gonna do the deal.with the NFL , people believed it. Then it was proven

"Sources" said Jay was part of some ownership deal. That has proven to be untrue so far.

"Sources" say a lot of shit, and the odds of them being true are Not definite, but pretty high. Jay tends to keep quiet until he feels it's necessary. For this piece of news, it may never come out, but people will believe what they want. Neihthr sides guess is ridiculous.

We still don't even know if he was the reason Charlemagne got fired back in Philly back then. He doesn't talk about shit if he don't need to. Kaepernick won't take any questions , so we won't know from him either. Plus he'd be too embarrassed to admit the guy he was taking low key shots at, got him a look. Might be why he wasn't too happy about it as well. Who knows?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Sorry. This may be a "narrative" about Jay Z , but after seeing muLtiple media sources, including the top guys like Stephen A, Max, and Michael.Eric Dyson (all with differing views) agreeing on it, I'm buying it. Stephen A , we know is basically the top guy in the game, and has good sources. Max is his partner. Michael is just going along with it, and may have sources of his own in this, but amongst them and many others, there's no debate about it. Colin didn't make a point to deny it in his little speech, his lawyers haven't sent out a press release denying it, his girlfriend and other people who speak to him haven't denied it. Of course Jay didn't speak to confirm it, and after how Kaep fucked it up, we see why. He was at his party doing other shit. But I definitely believe that he used whatever position he had , to get it done. Maybe it was supposed to be a favor to him, since he but the PR bullet earlier, and as we see, it was best for him not to say it, because the NFL executed it Lazily , and Kaep responded in kind, so it blew up. Best for Jay to keep quiet and go back to doing whatever else he wants to do.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Sorry. This may be a "narrative" about Jay Z , but after seeing muLtiple media sources, including the top guys like Stephen A, Max, and Michael.Eric Dyson (all with differing views) agreeing on it, I'm buying it. Stephen A , we know is basically the top guy in the game, and has good sources. Max is his partner. Michael is just going along with it, and may have sources of his own in this, but amongst them and many others, there's no debate about it. Colin didn't make a point to deny it in his little speech, his lawyers haven't sent out a press release denying it, his girlfriend and other people who speak to him haven't denied it. Of course Jay didn't speak to confirm it, and after how Kaep fucked it up, we see why. He was at his party doing other shit. But I definitely believe that he used whatever position he had , to get it done. Maybe it was supposed to be a favor to him, since he but the PR bullet earlier, and as we see, it was best for him not to say it, because the NFL executed it Lazily , and Kaep responded in kind, so it blew up. Best for Jay to keep quiet and go back to doing whatever else he wants to do.

I agree about SAS just like he was 100% right about KD....oh wait

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
The million dollar question is whether you think the workout was legit or not? If you do, then Jay-Z is off the hook. If you do not, as I do, them he’s clearly on the hook. He may or may not have known about the details but I doubt a man in his position got to where he is by not knowing every detail to every action.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

white man also gets paid from these tweets as well. just saying. Dude's using a platform owned by white people to call out black people for making white people rich.:confused:. Ironic huh. Why not stop using twitter, FB and IG and create your own platform that wont make the white man rich? That way, you can call out whoever you want.

btw, i am speaking in general and in no way support the actions of the two black men in these pics, especially Kanye.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Whatever happened to that gif of Jay pushing that chick in the face. Anyway, because I am a fan of Jay-Z’s and have been since 96. I don’t trust shit that comes out his mouth. Dude never does shit for the culture. He only does things for profit. Don’t @me because I am not responding to plants. I said, what I said.

Jay has always been on some wanna be corporate shit until he became a corporation himself. Trump has always been an idol of Jay’s until Trump’s presidency.