So Jay-Z DID have influence on Kap’s workout.. how bout that ..

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
lol... y`all funny ...

he gave money to the homeless...but how much did he give tho ...

he gave water to a thirsty person ..was it a full water bottle ...

he gave food to the hungry ..but did he super size it ...?

:roflmao:
That question flew way over your head.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Was the Kaep protest about police brutality against black men or a labor dispute for Kaep?

If so wouldn’t that make Kaep a fraud?:puzzled:
Low key people dont want to admit that Kap really didnt have any attentions on starting a movement. He was just being rebellious. :dunno:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
:lol:

NFL teams confused by league’s scheduling of Colin Kaepernick workout
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 13, 2019, 7:03 PM EST

NFL teams routinely work out unsigned players, and so any team that wanted to could have worked out Colin Kaepernick at any time since he became a free agent two and a half years ago. So it’s confusing why the NFL is now, out of the blue, arranging for Kaepernick to have a workout.

It’s confusing to those on the outside, and it’s confusing to NFL teams as well. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, several executives with NFL teams have said they’re confused by the purpose of the NFL scheduling the Kaepernick workout.

Schefter also reports that after the NFL initially told Kaepernick’s camp it would let him know in advance which personnel executives and coaches will attend the workout, the league is no longer planning to do that.

All of this feels like further evidence that the workout is a sham.

lol at the fake confusion ...

the teams know exactly what happened ...

THE BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED .... #blackballednomo :smh:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Why does have to give Kap a heads up though?

Why can’t it be silent acknowledgement that a man who loves the game of football, and spent his whole life trying to achieve his dream, made it but was blackballed for taking an unpopular stance and lost everything because of it.

Why does he NEED to give Kap a heads up on this?

Why can’t he respect the man and do something for him because 1) he’s now in position to do so and 2) because that’s what he’s always done behind the scenes?

Is this level of cynicism black people have now? Or are we gonna call this that “hyper sensitivity cause we always on high alert” schtick?

Meanwhile, I still wanna know Jay-Z owes anybody.. :dunno:
true its not J's place to give Kap a call

so... Kap was given a 2 hour deadline to accept
NFL insistence that work out take place when no gm or coaches nor senior team execs can attend - only scouts
reporters were given a heads up a day or 2 before Kap.... but you can't see anything wrong here

the guy you posted also said NFL was doing this because teams requested it for next season
1. every team denies this and expressed confusion and multiple coaching staff members called bullshit when talking to reporters

2. if any NFL teams wanted to see Kap for next season they would traditionally work him out during the off season

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
lol at the fake confusion ...

the teams know exactly what happened ...

THE BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED .... #blackballednomo :smh:
ok - so why rush a work out?

call and press release on Tuesday for a Saturday workout?(when no coach or coaching staff or gm would be available - only scouts)

blackball was lifted - but Kap, you have to be here on Saturday and you have only 2 hours to rsvp

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
ok - so why rush a work out?

call and press release on Tuesday for a Saturday workout?(when no coach or gm would be available - only scouts)

blackball was lifted - but Kap, you have to be here on Saturday and you have only 2 hours to rsvp

Lol the ban has been lifted

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Who knows? We may never know but try and connect the dots.

What we do we know is that everytime there’s a tragedy, he seems to be first one to help.

Jay gets alotta slander and vitriol from people, particularly “woke black people” who have stepped up to that plate as of late, but we never acknowledge him as the man that takes his dollars and gives back to projects.

Everywhere you look, it seems these guys who’s criticize are all politics, cause the pies and the checks, seem to stay in their pockets. All you really get in return is backlash and faux rage.

And in the social media era where everyone is obsessed with what’s trending, people buy the shit and get caught up in the hype.

When does the Kufi come off?
You're talking about something else. I know about Jay's history. I'm talking about this case specifically. That tweet you posted didn't say anything.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
true its not J's place to give Kap a call

so... Kap was given a 2 hour deadline to accept
NFL insistence that work out take place when no gm or coaches nor senior team execs can attend - only scouts
reporters were given a heads up a day or 2 before Kap.... but you can't see anything wrong here

the guy you posted also said NFL was doing this because teams requested it for next season
1. every team denies this and expressed confusion and multiple coaching staff members called bullshit when talking to reporters

2. if any NFL teams wanted to see Kap for next season they would traditionally work him out during the off season
What’s the alternative? Let the kid suffer more and not tryout?

Like it or not, Kap has been a pretty divisive figure to the league and for absolute good reason. In their eyes though, they have to handle this with the utmost care. Giving him an unscheduled private workout by those who they see fit only makes sense in such a high profile matter. I wouldn’t expect a level playing field in the slightest. They’re gonna stack the chips against him every which way, but he has to persevere and get through it.

That being said, regardless of all the BS or PR stunts or whatever Eric Reid and naysayers wanna say, he’s going to try and re-fulfill his dream of playing the game he loves. He wants to play and will have another chance to do so. And a hat more can he ask for at this point but a chance to keep playing? Who’s to say they won’t work him out this upcoming offseason either?

All I know is that this chance wasn’t available to him before 3 years before Shawn Carter arrived.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
"Probably" is not doing. You're just guessing. Just like everyone else is in this thread. I can just as easily say Kanye got Kap a job.
You’re guessing as well. The guesses are educated guesses based on what we’ve seen and many people have predicted before hand.

Bringing Kanye into it is stupid. He has not been involved with, it ever spoke in the nfl.

jay z has. We’ve seen Jay Z in a press conference with Goodell, so we know that he’s around and has his ear. Whenwas announced , everyone immediately thought it would be related.skeptics said it would never happen THEN. Then, when the entertainment position was announced, skeptics felt redeemed. They said , “we told you. This is just a glorified concert promotion gig. “ when people said to give it time, skeptics couldn’t wait to pounce on any announcement that WASNT this, so you could laugh and say Jay z ain’t doing shit.

now here’s this, and you’re desperate to say it isn’t, or find whatever negative aspect of you don’t like.

Some fans, and some journalists are making EDUCATED guesses, based on insider information , that this is the case.

honestky, this shit was dead, the nfl is stil the biggest sport business in America, and they didn’t even NEED to mention his name ever again. So the fact that Jay has any influence in bringing it back up in this way,is quit plausible. Not 100% but definitely not impossible. I would say more than 50% possible.

So that’s what our guess is based on.

what’s yours based on ?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You're talking about something else. I know about Jay's history. I'm talking about this case specifically. That tweet you posted didn't say anything.
And it probably won’t. What case specifics do you expect to get from a 140 characters?

I can’t help you if you can’t see the writing on the wall. Keep your microscope up and maybe you’ll find the answer in the micro someday.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Like it or not, Kap has been a pretty divisive figure to the league and for absolute good reason. In their eyes though, they have to handle this with the utmost care. Giving him an unscheduled private workout by those who they see fit only makes sense in such a high profile matter. I wouldn’t expect a level playing field in the slightest. They’re gonna stack the chips against him every which way, but he has to persevere and get through it.

That being said, regardless of all the BS or PR stunts or whatever Eric Reid and naysayers wanna say, he’s going to try and re-fulfill his dream of playing the game he loves. He wants to play and will have another chance to do so. And a hat more can he ask for at this point but a chance to keep playing? Who’s to say they won’t work him out this upcoming offseason either?

All I know is that this chance wasn’t available to him before 3 years before Shawn Carter arrived.
Oh yeah we forget that this wasn’t even on the table at all for all this time. Jay z shows up and it happens. Lol another good point.
As for Kaep having to persevere and get through it, it’s only because his ass hasn’t created another job for himself in all this time, after all his accusations aimed at the NFL. All his fans kept saying he didn’t even wanna play, despite Him saying he wanted to. Now he’s showing up despite the odds. That’s how DESPERATE he is.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
And it probably won’t. What case specifics do you expect to get from a 140 characters?

I can’t help you if you can’t see the writing on the wall. Keep your microscope up and maybe you’ll find the answer in the micro someday.
Something like "my sources tell me that Jay-Z talked to Goodell about Kap." That's less than 140 characters. Jay-Z may very well be the reason that Kap is back. But you don't know. This thread doesn't say it. You're just guessing. This is a stupid thread.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
You’re guessing as well. The guesses are educated guesses based on what we’ve seen and many people have predicted before hand.

Bringing Kanye into it is stupid. He has not been involved with, it ever spoke in the nfl.

jay z has. We’ve seen Jay Z in a press conference with Goodell, so we know that he’s around and has his ear. Whenwas announced , everyone immediately thought it would be related.skeptics said it would never happen THEN. Then, when the entertainment position was announced, skeptics felt redeemed. They said , “we told you. This is just a glorified concert promotion gig. “ when people said to give it time, skeptics couldn’t wait to pounce on any announcement that WASNT this, so you could laugh and say Jay z ain’t doing shit.

now here’s this, and you’re desperate to say it isn’t, or find whatever negative aspect of you don’t like.

Some fans, and some journalists are making EDUCATED guesses, based on insider information , that this is the case.

honestky, this shit was dead, the nfl is stil the biggest sport business in America, and they didn’t even NEED to mention his name ever again. So the fact that Jay has any influence in bringing it back up in this way,is quit plausible. Not 100% but definitely not impossible. I would say more than 50% possible.

So that’s what our guess is based on.

what’s yours based on ?
I'm not guessing. I read the thread title and was looking for proof. I saw nothing more than a stupid tweet that inferred "maybe".

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Spoke to Goodell. Kept speaking to him. And whoever else. That’s it.

Kap NEEDS to do this work out - take this shit and flip it on the NFL.... make sure they don't get to say he looked like shit or slander him

as for the rest:
and this why so many fall for the okie doke everytime-
People in the football business illustrate the PR bullshit for you - but you want to insist that J did this?

Did J book Meghan Trainor n Meek for a free NFL concert? and then booked JLo for the Superbowl?

Did J start a 'new' NFL social program with merch - that the NFL was miraculously selling a year prior his n Goodell Roc/NFL announcement?
Did J select a charity that promoted the shearing off dreads to improve the lives of black youth?

Live Nation has a seat at the table - not J...

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Something like "my sources tell me that Jay-Z talked to Goodell about Kap." That's less than 140 characters. Jay-Z may very well be the reason that Kap is back. But you don't know. This thread doesn't say it. You're just guessing. This is a stupid thread.
So if he said “I don’t know that Jay has anything to do with this..”, Would that make you feel better? You have the exact cynical demeanor that raised this question in the first place.

I don’t know that Hov was behind this, the way that you don’t know he wasn’t. I simply made an educated guess in support of two black men at the top who both deserve our respect, yet strangely one gets it and the other gets doubt and Hotep levels of sensitivity.

Postalone

Reborn
Registered
Regardless of the timing of the workout the NFL is doing Kaep and the owners a favor. Plus a little self serving interest to boot. None of the owners were going to bring Kaep in for a workout on their own. And Kaep finally gets to have a workout in front of some team officials. At best he gets signed as a backup for the rest of the year and an invite to training camp next summer. This is probably his last chance.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Kap NEEDS to do this work out - take this shit and flip it on the NFL.... make sure they don't get to say he looked like shit or slander him

as for the rest:
and this why so many fall for the okie doke everytime-
People in the football business illustrate the PR bullshit for you - but you want to insist that J did this?

Did J book Meghan Trainor n Meek for a free NFL concert? and then booked JLo for the Superbowl?

Did J start a 'new' NFL social program with merch - that the NFL was miraculously selling a year prior his n Goodell Roc/NFL announcement?
Did J select a charity that promoted the shearing off dreads to improve the lives of black youth?

Live Nation has a seat at the table - not J...
I’m not insisting it. I’m making an educated guess the way I always have. Nothing more nothing less.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Did you watch the video?

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But I thought Jay-Z was “a sellout” according to BGOL and woke black Twitter..

Where’d the faux rage go and so quickly?

Can we get that energy back up?

giphy.gif

Jay-z is about self. He ain't down for any cause but $$$ in his pocket.

But yes he's no sellout because he was never down for the cause in the first place. Jay-z is a hustler. Nothing more, nothing less.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't please some of you neegus.

Jay's not your favorite rapper, well what is your favorite rapper doing?

You want blacks to own a team but not him. Exercise in futility or not, Kaepernick's agent said NOBODY gave him a workout. Now he has one.

Now if he looks good it makes his omission from a roster even more telling.

So cause he's a decent politician makes him a good rapper? I don't see the parallels there. My favorite rappers are making fire rap songs. Jay-Z has never been the best at that. But he has done well for himself and he does seem to be doing great at beginning 2 push the African American experience forward

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
So cause he's a decent politician makes him a good rapper? I don't see the parallels there. My favorite rappers are making fire rap songs. Jay-Z has never been the best at that. But he has done well for himself and he does seem to be doing great at beginning 2 push the African American experience forward

Is trap and southern music you’re barometer of measure here? Genuinely curious.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Jay-z is about self. He ain't down for any cause but $$$ in his pocket.

But yes he's no sellout because he was never down for the cause in the first place. Jay-z is a hustler. Nothing more, nothing less.

The thing I want to know is why was Jay Z randomly selected out of the 44 million African Americans in the US to negotiate and spearhead action on a sensitive issues regarding AA's. Why was a rapper chosen and other propped up black media member in the room with the NFL. When did white controlled blacks become our negotiators?

Why was a man with very little history of social protest selected by an organization with a history of blackballing anyone going against the grain? Basically white people selecting the people they want to deal with concerning change. Choosing our leaders for us.

Not surprised I see some Africans, who've had the same dumb shit done to them in Africa, co-signing. It's no wonder the Chinese and Whites run the motherland because you let them choose your leaders. The same leaders who take all the continents wealth and Jack it off overseas (Europe, China) on white trinkets so that can they laugh and yuk it up with their white counter parts.

You rather fight tooth and nail with me than question the media feeding you bullshit. That's called being brainwashed. Glad to know that all Massa gotta do is put out a quick tweet and his good negros are gonna say "See, I told massa would lead us astray" Exlied, you may not have not slave blood but you would have made a great slave. By they way, the only niggas I know who are Exlied are traitors.

It's that same shit Jay Z wants to do. Be a black "leader" to enrich himself while working behind the scenes to further white people's cause. We are supposed to be happy cus some white hand picked sellout tells us to 'move on"

If Jay Z was the big black activist you say he is then the music industry would look lot darker than it is. Its funny how the Jews have put there own people on top of the industry like Drake who half Jewish and Bruno Mars who is a Puerto Rican Jew while real black artist can't even be featured doing our own music. The music game has been white washed/whitefaced yet Jay Z ain't spoke up about shit.

The NFL in it's current form will never be black friendly and can only be reformed by being disbanded. It's a evil Cabal full of white power brokers who want to niggas Hoodwinked into thinking we need them to play a silly game of football.

Making Jay Z an NFL owner isn't real change if he's nothing but a Judas willing to sell Kap/blacks out like the black people Brooklyn who got gentrified so Jay Z could earn his 1/10 of 1% aka 1 million dollars from a Russian oligarch who pimped the fuck out if him.

And now he's getting pimped again. Half the NFL is saying the workout is a sham/badly organized then the NFL acts as if Jay Z put in the good word for Kap even though Kap didn't know shit about this workout until two days ago.

With niggas like yall, white folks have no shortage of gullible fools who will believe anything the media tells them. It's a shame you want to believe anything the media says because you worship a nigga who wrote some rhymes and married a light skin bitch.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Great move by NFL. Now we have a great redemption story how a football player was on the 49ers who when he played was a trash ass team, still trash when Kap he got the start, disrespected the flag and vets world around now he done humbled up and will stand snd btw 49ers are sooooo much better w/out him