So Jay-Z DID have influence on Kap’s workout.. how bout that ..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
That's an odd question. Why would it be my barometer?
Because for you to disregard Jay’s entire catalog in making fire music leads me to believe that you’re perhaps not a hip hop head, but a rap head, which is perfectly fine, but before I assume, that’s why the question was asked.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because for you to disregard Jay’s entire catalog in making fire music leads me to believe that you’re perhaps not a hip hop head, but a rap head, which is perfectly fine, but before I assume, that’s why the question was asked.

O ok, well in that case so you don't come to the wrong conclusion, no. My belief is that you can't gauge the entirety of hip hop as a culture off any 1 style.
And Jay-Z' s catalogue is above average.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
So is this how Hova magic works?? A workout with no QB or a workout with no teams??

Hmmmmmmmmm????????

What a clusterfuck!!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
All those people giving props to Jay-Z for his influence need to come out with that same energy. Seems as though he helped influence them CAC’s to try to screw Kap over.
It seems like Kap is playing his own chess game with his career at this point and good for him, but he’s gonna have to give up playing entirely to do so. This may no longer have anything to do with him playing ball and everything to do with getting paid. Trying to salvage this relationship with the NFL doesn’t seem like it’s gonna work.

I can’t imagine the NFL not controlling their brand as they always have, every step of the way, and Kap’s not gonna be looked at by teams or the league under his terms of “openness and transparency.”

Situation is stalemate at best.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This thread didn't age very well did it?
:smh:

The thing I want to know is why was Jay Z randomly selected out of the 44 million African Americans in the US to negotiate and spearhead action on a sensitive issues regarding AA's. Why was a rapper chosen and other propped up black media member in the room with the NFL. When did white controlled blacks become our negotiators?

Why was a man with very little history of social protest selected by an organization with a history of blackballing anyone going against the grain? Basically white people selecting the people they want to deal with concerning change. Choosing our leaders for us.

Not surprised I see some Africans, who've had the same dumb shit done to them in Africa, co-signing. It's no wonder the Chinese and Whites run the motherland because you let them choose your leaders. The same leaders who take all the continents wealth and Jack it off overseas (Europe, China) on white trinkets so that can they laugh and yuk it up with their white counter parts.

You rather fight tooth and nail with me than question the media feeding you bullshit. That's called being brainwashed. Glad to know that all Massa gotta do is put out a quick tweet and his good negros are gonna say "See, I told massa would lead us astray" Exlied, you may not have not slave blood but you would have made a great slave. By they way, the only niggas I know who are Exlied are traitors.

It's that same shit Jay Z wants to do. Be a black "leader" to enrich himself while working behind the scenes to further white people's cause. We are supposed to be happy cus some white hand picked sellout tells us to 'move on"

If Jay Z was the big black activist you say he is then the music industry would look lot darker than it is. Its funny how the Jews have put there own people on top of the industry like Drake who half Jewish and Bruno Mars who is a Puerto Rican Jew while real black artist can't even be featured doing our own music. The music game has been white washed/whitefaced yet Jay Z ain't spoke up about shit.

The NFL in it's current form will never be black friendly and can only be reformed by being disbanded. It's a evil Cabal full of white power brokers who want to niggas Hoodwinked into thinking we need them to play a silly game of football.

Making Jay Z an NFL owner isn't real change if he's nothing but a Judas willing to sell Kap/blacks out like the black people Brooklyn who got gentrified so Jay Z could earn his 1/10 of 1% aka 1 million dollars from a Russian oligarch who pimped the fuck out if him.

And now he's getting pimped again. Half the NFL is saying the workout is a sham/badly organized then the NFL acts as if Jay Z put in the good word for Kap even though Kap didn't know shit about this workout until two days ago.

With niggas like yall, white folks have no shortage of gullible fools who will believe anything the media tells them. It's a shame you want to believe anything the media says because you worship a nigga who wrote some rhymes and married a light skin bitch.
Got damn!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Give up playing to do so? His entire claim is based on the fact that they wont let him play for 3 years and counting.. :lol:
Right, but why show up then? Smoke and mirrors?

There has to be SOME part of him that wants to be in this league.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Right, but why show up then? Smoke and mirrors?

There has to be SOME part of that wants to be in this league.

Why go with their narrative instead of the truth?

He showed up to work. He wanted the STANDARD treatment that any player working out in the NFL gets and INSTEAD they tried to throw in the language in a waiver that states he won't and can't sue the NFL in the future if he doesn't get signed as a result of this work out.

NOW

The media was NOT allowed in the workout and the NFL was in charge of filming, editing, and sending his tape to the 32 teams.
"Scouts" from 24 teams showed up. The ones who are there for Saturday random workouts instead of the league-mandated Tuesday ones?

So instead of agreeing to those terms. He chose actual transparency? and you're talking about smoke and mirrors?
He knew they were going to come with the fuckery and had a backup plan ready. He flew in receivers because they somehow weren't going to provide him with any when usually they do?
On top of him having to agree to this random work out in the middle of the week for today?

lol

come on man

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They literally tried to do everything in their power to make sure that they could kill the idea of him playing again. Do you think that if the NFL filmed it then released the tape in a couple of days after they edited it that we'd even see that majority of his passes were good once he got warmed up? lol

The same place that just had to pay him because they LEGALLY tried to keep his ass unemployed for no other reason that not being a good negro?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

He showed up to work. He wanted the STANDARD treatment that any player working out in the NFL gets and INSTEAD they tried to throw in the language in a waiver that states he won't and can't sue the NFL in the future if he doesn't get signed as a result of this work out.

NOW

The media was NOT allowed in the workout and the NFL was in charge of filming, editing, and sending his tape to the 32 teams.
"Scouts" from 24 teams showed up. The ones who are there for Saturday random workouts instead of the league-mandated Tuesday ones?

So instead of agreeing to those terms. He chose actual transparency? and you're talking about smoke and mirrors?
He knew they were going to come with the fuckery and had a backup plan ready. He flew in receivers because they somehow weren't going to provide him with any when usually they do?
On top of him having to agree to this random work out in the middle of the week for today?

lol

come on man
He was never gonna get the standard treatment though and we know that. Someone wrote it best that, the NFL was gonna do their absolutely best to slander this workout and Kap’s job was to bust through it at every turn on the field. Did he? I’ve only seen two clips, one throwing a bomb and the other failing to complete a 10 yard out, but I digress.

What about the NFL gave us that assumption that it is, and has always been a level playing field though? That seemed like Kap’s entire play from jump. Ideal in thought but very impractical in the real world, especially with this organization.

The okie doke was there, and if Kap and his people saw it, what was the point in showing up? To oust them further? That’s beating a dead horse. The NFL is gonna be here long after Colin Kaepernick, but him running to this workout shows me at least, that he still has the desire to play. That’s what this was all about.

Seems like he could’ve been at home tweeting all this, even if they changed it up at the very last minute.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The okie doke was there, and if Kap and his people saw it, what was the point in showing up?
He showed up to cover his ass and give a good faith effort to workout and make himself available to potential employers. His entire grievance over 3 years has been that he is being wrongfully denied opportunity to work. That entire claims falls flat if he appears to fail to appear for a publicly advertised employment interview. HE HAD TO GO.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He showed up to cover his ass and give a good faith effort to workout and make himself available to potential employers. His entire grievance over 3 years has been that he is being wrongfully denied opportunity to work. That entire claims falls flat if he appears to fail to appear for a publicly advertised employment interview. HE HAD TO GO.
Fair point. That being said, he’s done.

We know the NFL is shit and will always be shit, but they still have all the leverage, and they still pour in all the money so it will always be on their terms. I respect Kap for trying to control the narrative, but it’s not likely that’s ever gonna happen.

I doubt he’ll ever play in this league again which is the biggest shame of all to me.

Thegooch

Registered
He was never gonna get the standard treatment though and we know that. Someone wrote it best that, the NFL was gonna do their absolutely best to slander this workout and Kap’s job was to bust through it at every turn on the field. Did he? I’ve only seen two clips, one throwing a bomb and the other failing to complete a 10 yard out, but I digress.

What about the NFL gave us that assumption that it is, and has always been a level playing field though? That seemed like Kap’s entire play from jump. Ideal in thought but very impractical in the real world, especially with this organization.

The okie doke was there, and if Kap and his people saw it, what was the point in showing up? To oust them further? That’s beating a dead horse. The NFL is gonna be here long after Colin Kaepernick, but him running to this workout shows me at least, that he still has the desire to play. That’s what this was all about.

Seems like he could’ve been at home tweeting all this, even if they changed it up at the very last minute.

LOL!! Your dead wrong ass sound like this was an after school TV special. Nigga like the more we know about Kaps feelings.........the moral of the story............kneegrow please.

Your gullible ass was ready to craft a narritive of Hov Jesus saving Kap from crucifixion.

The moral is Steven A, Ian Rapport, and Adam Sheftler are all paid off media stooges ready to feed you the BS the NFL was serving. Kap wasn't willing the be a pawn like Jay Z in the NFLs game.

The NFLs plan was to get Kap to sign that wavier not to sue the NFL and protect the league from further litigation. If Jay Z was apart of this plot then he is a true fucking Judas.

Hopefully he's just gulible pawn who got his name used under the guise of social justice. This thread has to be the quickest thread ever to spoil because this shit turned sour in less than 48 hours.

#Hoodwinkedniggas

How you feel Steven A................

tenor.gif

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
LOL!! Your dead wrong ass sound like this was an after school TV special. Nigga like the more we know about Kaps feelings.........the moral of the story............kneegrow please.

Your gullible ass was ready to craft a narritive of Hov Jesus saving Kap from crucifixion.

The moral is Steven A, Ian Rapport, and Adam Sheftler are all paid off media stooges ready to feed you the BS the NFL was serving. Kap wasn't willing the be a pawn like Jay Z in the NFLs game.

The NFLs plan was to get Kap to sign that wavier not to sue the NFL and protect the league from further litigation. If Jay Z was apart of this plot then he is a true fucking Judas.

Hopefully he's just gulible pawn who got his name used under the guise of social justice. This thread has to be the quickest thread ever to spoil because this shit turned sour in less than 48 hours.

#Hoodwinkedniggas

How you feel Steven A................

tenor.gif
End of the day, nobody but the NFL won.

Right back to square one.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I posted a timeline of events earlier in this thread - I suggest you read it....

1. there will be future legal action - what was a maybe yesterday became certain today.... the NFL walked into a clear case of collusion to exclude him - unless Kap gets hired by a team- soon (think 2020)

2. the 2021 CBA the NFL was trying to lock in this year just got put in the fridge - because if Kap goes back into arbitration again the current CBA will again be under severe threat of dissolution

3. Kap's legal team continues to impress in every way - 'if' the NFL waiver terms are what they say it is -
:itsawrap:in front of an arbitrator

I dont know why you keep posting like an NFL apologist - why are you arguing weakness? equivocating and insinuating that for Kap to fight by asserting his legal rights should be avoided
Brownturd and Exiled king are also in here posting like they believe a black man protecting his rights by asserting every legal protection - is to be frowned on

No one ever wins a conflict or makes progress - by staying home :hmm:

The NFL brought the circus town with full media attention - Kap's team exploited it fully....

The NFL tried to set a legal trap for Kap to avoid further litigation and instead got snared and guaranteed the one outcome they were trying to avoid

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I posted a timeline of events earlier in this thread - I suggest you read it....

1. there will be future legal action - what was a maybe yesterday became certain today.... the NFL walked into a clear case of collusion to exclude him - unless Kap gets hired by a team- soon (think 2020)

2. the 2021 CBA the NFL was trying to lock in this year just got put in the fridge - because if Kap goes back into arbitration again the current CBA will again be under severe threat of dissolution

3. Kap's legal team continues to impress in every way - 'if' the NFL waiver terms are what they say it is -
:itsawrap:in front of an arbitrator

I dont know why you keep posting like an NFL apologist - why are you arguing weakness? equivocating and insinuating that for Kap to fight by asserting his legal rights should be avoided
Brownturd and Exiled king are also in here posting like they believe a black man protecting his rights by asserting every legal protection - is to be frowned on

No one ever wins a conflict or makes progress - by staying home :hmm:

The NFL brought the circus town with full media attention - Kap's team exploited it fully....

The NFL tried to set a legal trap for Kap to avoid further litigation and instead got snared and guaranteed the one outcome they were trying to avoid
Not being an apologist, just wanted to see the brotha play the game by any means necessary. Like I said earlier, after this fiasco, that doesn’t look likely.

So who exactly wins here? Kap can stand up for his rights every single time and I respect him for doing so, but the NFL will always be bigger than him. Even if they drag this out another 4-5 years, he’ll be what, 36, deemed “too old to play”, get a huge lump sum settlement, and it’ll go right back to what it was and always has been.

And you’re 100% right, his legal team is on it in every way shape or form. Very impressive, however no matter how much coin Kap and his team get, he’ll never get to play this game again.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the real question.....

Where's Jay Z?

How could Jay Z let this happen?

Did the NFL legal counsel write that waiver - because of Jay's guidance?

Did the NFL wait until 2:30p Saturday to inform Kap's legal team they were denying all requests and keeping control of all media recordings of the workput because they were in an 8 hour conference call with Jay?

What happened to all of the pressure he was applying to Goodell?

Where's Jay?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NOW

lol

come on man
Is that the truth or just speculation. Because if any of this is speculation then he fucked up and looking like damaged goods mentally.

Makes him come across as paranoid

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not being an apologist, just wanted to see the brotha play the game by any means necessary. Like I said earlier, after this fiasco, that doesn’t look likely.

So who exactly wins here? Kap can stand up for his rights every single time and I respect him for doing so, but the NFL will always be bigger than him. Even if they drag this out another 4-5 years, he’ll be what, 36, deemed “too old to play”, get a huge lump sum settlement, and it’ll go right back to what it was and always has been.

And you’re 100% right, his legal team is on it in every way shape or form. Very impressive, however no matter how much coin Kap and his team get, he’ll never get to play this game again.
yeah - yeah
and the NFL's image problem will continue to grow.... along with declining tickets and ratings
which leads to more JLo halftime shows
with less and less kids choosing to play football in school

no matter how big - they can still fail because of the little things and "little" individuals

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
yeah - yeah
and the NFL's image problem will continue to grow.... along with declining tickets and ratings
which leads to more JLo halftime shows
with less and less kids choosing to play football in school

no matter how big - they can still fail because of the little things and little individuals
From the lack of a sound union in the 60’s and 70’s, to disregarding former players financial benefits and healthcare, to stage wardrobe mishaps, lack of in depth concussion discussions and most recently Colin’s kneel, the NFL’s image has been shit for a very long time.

Regardless of all that, people still keep watching unfortunately. There’s isn’t a bar in America on Sunday that won’t be playing these games.

Has interest truly died down over the last 60 years?

Thegooch

Registered
the real question.....

Where's Jay Z?

Did the NFL wait until 2:30p Saturday to inform Kap's legal team they were denying all requests and keeping control of all media recordings of the workput because they were in an 8 hour conference call with Jay?

Where's Jay?

sarcasm........Don't Jew go Talkin bout no Jay Z ya her'

Jay Z gonna........

.......save da whales and clean up the oceans.

.......get Trump to build 5 star detention hotels for boarder refugees.

........walk on lakes of Ace of Spaces.

....... resurrect Prince and MJ on the same day.

...........bring peace and prosperity to Africa.

..........produce a miracle and grant a Beyonce clone to evey man and stud lesbian.

.......stop global warming by breathing on the mic because he's so cold.

......... discover Aliens because they wanna be down with Hov too.

.......... inform the NFL that a silhouette of Kaepernick's afro will be the new league emblem/shield.

.............all praise due to Hov Jesus.
copilot-style-201308-Jay-Z-Chain-2007.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
From the lack of a sound union in the 60’s and 70’s, to disregarding former players financial benefits and healthcare, to stage wardrobe mishaps, lack of in depth concussion discussions and most recently Colin’s kneel, the NFL’s image has been shit for a very long time.

Regardless of all that, people still keep watching unfortunately. There’s isn’t a bar in America on Sunday that won’t be playing these games.

Has interest truly died down over the last 60 years?
over the last 5 to 6 years? yes - persistently
so far the nfl keeps failing to find away reverse the trend
so teams increase ticket prices to make up for the dropping attendance

and they are forecasting a real drop-off getting enough football players in high school college programs in 10 years
because of parent fears of cte not sending kids to peewee/pop warner leagues for the last few years

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
the real question.....

Where's Jay Z?

Where's Jay?
Somewhere warm not giving a fuck

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

But I thought Jay-Z was “a sellout” according to BGOL and woke black Twitter..

Where’d the faux rage go and so quickly?

Can we get that energy back up?

giphy.gif

I mean I get it.. Hov doesn’t pay their bills and he did smack everyone’s mom in the face, but is that reason enough to hate on him?

I’m having trouble understanding. Hopefully the naysayers who hate well achieved black men can chime in.
Lmao... did I not say this in the other thread? Did I not? Where’s that dude? He needs to apologize to me

I think you guys are taking your victory lap a little too early. I'd wait until the man is actually signed to a team before I started gloating. For all we know this work out could just be an optics opportunity to clean up the NFL's rep. It means nothing until they truly make it right.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He was never gonna get the standard treatment though and we know that. Someone wrote it best that, the NFL was gonna do their absolutely best to slander this workout and Kap’s job was to bust through it at every turn on the field

So going by your own words how about back off of the offended party and focus your ire on the offenders.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Is that the truth or just speculation. Because if any of this is speculation then he fucked up and looking like damaged goods mentally.

Makes him come across as paranoid

It's not speculation it was released by his lawyer. Lawyer's aren't going to release false information and open themselves up to lawsuits.