So Jay-Z DID have influence on Kap’s workout.. how bout that ..

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

But I thought Jay-Z was “a sellout” according to BGOL and woke black Twitter..

Where’d the faux rage go and so quickly?

Can we get that energy back up?

giphy.gif

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
People will still find something to complain about
I mean I get it.. Hov doesn’t pay their bills and he did smack everyone’s mom in the face, but is that reason enough to hate on him?

I’m having trouble understanding. Hopefully the naysayers who hate well achieved black men can chime in.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
What did Jay-Z do, exactly?
Who knows? We may never know but try and connect the dots.

What we do we know is that everytime there’s a tragedy, he seems to be first one to help.

Jay gets alotta slander and vitriol from people, particularly “woke black people” who have stepped up to that plate as of late, but we never acknowledge him as the man that takes his dollars and gives back to projects.

Everywhere you look, it seems these guys who’s criticize are all politics, cause the pies and the checks, seem to stay in their pockets. All you really get in return is backlash and faux rage.

And in the social media era where everyone is obsessed with what’s trending, people buy the shit and get caught up in the hype.

When does the Kufi come off?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
From now on every single thing the NFL does is because of Jay Z. The next time a black player gets fired be sure to give Jay credit for that too.
Lol Jay got Kap a fake workout with a ton of hurdles that

You go Jay!!!

:yes: :yes:

This that energy I was looking for. Keep that going and don’t be scared to elaborate further on this matter.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I thought you dudes were morons for thinking Jay was a sellout in the first place.
My mind: If the nigga was partnering with the NFL it was for one ultimate reason; Own an NFL team.
And guess what, if he owned the team, he’d give Kaep a job.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I guess this explains why Eric Reid feels some sorta way, doesn’t it?
He seems hurt indeed but he shouldn’t be. He’s in a advantageous position.

He’s one of the very few employees in the world, who still has a job and collects an NFL paycheck, while he slanders that employer publicly every chance he gets.

It’s a win win for him. He should be grateful.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

giphy.gif

That white man's lawn ornament is still a pawn. Funny how the NFL media stooges happen to release this shit after Jay got clowned. If Ian (NFL media stooges,) is releasing this, its was a coordinated effort to make Jay look good.

I don't trust vague press releases by dudes who are feed inside info by the NFL. Ian is a pawn just like Jay Z who are both being used by the richest men in the world to convince you that they need to be a part of the formula when it comes to football.

How about the 1600 NFL players drop the 30 old white fuckers as bosses next CBA and simply pay them a 20% management deal or a flat fee for the of use their venues (stadiums).

The deals that sports leagues have with players are insane. As an independent music artist, handing over 50% of the money made from a concert to your manager is considered fraud. Yet these white owners act as if they bring value to the table on Sundays by being the De Facto rulers of the NFL.

It's great if Jay Z put in a word for cap during his meeting with the NFL. But how serious can I take a Saturday workout in the middle of the football season when the standard is the NFL's off day Tuesday.

Now the Jay Bots act as if begers shouldn't be choosing and we should be thankful Jay put in a good word for a half ass workout. Did Jay Z make his Live Nation NFL contract contingent on Jay getting an honest look? I know he had to be pissy he got all that bad pub his brand got after sticking his neck out for Live Nation and the NFL.

Are Jay Bots snitching back to Jay and his people what's being said on the black web? I wouldn't be surprised if some of you are paid snitches. Its scary how white people try to control black opinions and select our "leaders" or "negotiators" like Jay Z with the intention helping themselves in the end.

Its getting to the point where either two things are taking place. Kap protesting the NFL is hurting the owner's pockets or the NFL is using Kap for pub to drum up ratings/attention as a way to increase already high profits. I guess putting the workout on Saturday is a great way to get ad revenue for the NFL on an otherwise dead football day.

I don't think the NFL intentions are good when it comes to Kap but I am willing to see how this plays out. I just hope Kap isn't being used as a Show Monkey like his NFL brethren for the purpose of muting his protest and hurting his image. Time will tell but Im not willing to play happy dog like some who seem to be to happy to boot lick idols like Jay and corporate manipulators like the NFL.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That white man's lawn ornament is still a pawn. Funny how the NFL media stooges happen to release this shit after Jay got clowned. If Ian is releasing this was a coordinated effort to make look good.

I don't trust vague press releases by dudes who are feed inside info by the NFL. Ian is a pawn just like Jay Z who are being used by the richest men in the world to convince you that they need to be a part of the formula when it comes to football.

How about the 1600 NFL players drop the 30 old white fuckers as bosses next CBA and simply pay them a 20% management deal plus or a flat fee for the of use their venues (stadiums).

The deals that sports leagues have with players is insane. As an independent music artist, handing over 50% of the money made from a concert to your manager is considered fraud.

It's great if Jay Z put in a word for cap during his meeting with the NFL. But how serious can I take a Saturday workout in the middle of the football season when the standard is the NFL's off day Tuesday.

Now the Jay Bots act as if begers shouldn't be choosing and we should be thankful Jay put in a good word for a half ass workout. Did Jay Z make his Live Nation NFL contract contingent on Jay getting an honest look? I know he had to be pissy he got all that bad pub his brand got after sticking his neck out for Live Nation and the NFL.

Are Jay Bots snitching back to Jay and his people what's being said on the black web? I wouldn't be surprised if some of you are paid snitches. Its scary how white people try to control black opinions and select our "leaders" or "negotiators" like Jay Z with the intention helping themselves in the end.

Its getting to the point where either two things are taking place. Kap protesting the NFL is hurting their pockets or the NFL is using Kap for pub to drum up ratings/attention as a way to increase already high profits. I guess putting the workout on Saturday is a great way to get as revenue for the NFL on an otherwise dead football day.

I don't think the NFL intentions are good when it comes to Kap but I am willing to see how this plays out. I just hope Kap isn't being used as a Show Monkey like his NFL brethren for the purpose of muting his protest and hurting his image. Time will tell but Im not willing to play happy dog like some who seem to be to happy to boot lick idols like Jay and corporate manipulators like the NFL.
Let’s see... go with the story and expertise of the people who have something to do with it ... or you

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered

giphy.gif

Outrage, especially on social media, is the new “thing” for Black folks. I will never forget working a security detail when trump came into town...got cussed up every way to Sunday by Black folks.... but when the motherfucker walked up, ALL them “militants” started cheesing and waving and taking pictures.... :dunno:

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't please some of you neegus.

Jay's not your favorite rapper, well what is your favorite rapper doing?

You want blacks to own a team but not him. Exercise in futility or not, Kaepernick's agent said NOBODY gave him a workout. Now he has one.

Now if he looks good it makes his omission from a roster even more telling.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lol Jay got Kap a fake workout with a ton of hurdles that

You go Jay!!!
And Kaep is going to it.

three years with money from nfl settlement and Nike deal, this guy hasn’t use the money,attention, and time to create his own job. Soon as they call, even under the conditions, he’s HAPPY to go run 40 yard dashes , and get physically evaluated for the organization he called Racist.

y’alls Hero is a BUST

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
The word “influence” needs to be defined. Saying he had influence is extremely vague.

I still say this, if he was in the mix (in the background) why didn’t he call Kap aND give him a heads up? You can even send a text message: Yo, the league is considering give you a real workout very soon. Be ready. That‘s all it would have taken. So if he was involved, why did he let Kap get caught completely off guard by it?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
The word “influence” needs to be defined. Saying he had influence is extremely vague.

I still say this, if he was in the mix (in the background) why didn’t he call Kap aND give him a heads up? You can even send a text message: Yo, the league is considering give you a real workout very soon. Be ready. That‘s all it would have taken. So if he was involved, why did he let Kap get caught completely off guard by it?
How do we know he didn't? Did Kap himself specifically say he was never given a heads up? I'm just asking because I don't actually know. Not his girl, not his boys. Did Kap confirm it? I know That said he didn't speak to him about the venture, but what about this?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Outrage, especially on social media, is the new “thing” for Black folks. I will never forget working a security detail when trump came into town...got cussed up every way to Sunday by Black folks.... but when the motherfucker walked up, ALL them “militants” started cheesing and waving and taking pictures.... :dunno:
Lol I saw that too

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:

NFL teams confused by league’s scheduling of Colin Kaepernick workout
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 13, 2019, 7:03 PM EST

NFL teams routinely work out unsigned players, and so any team that wanted to could have worked out Colin Kaepernick at any time since he became a free agent two and a half years ago. So it’s confusing why the NFL is now, out of the blue, arranging for Kaepernick to have a workout.

It’s confusing to those on the outside, and it’s confusing to NFL teams as well. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, several executives with NFL teams have said they’re confused by the purpose of the NFL scheduling the Kaepernick workout.

Schefter also reports that after the NFL initially told Kaepernick’s camp it would let him know in advance which personnel executives and coaches will attend the workout, the league is no longer planning to do that.

All of this feels like further evidence that the workout is a sham.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Why does have to give Kap a heads up though?

Why can’t it be silent acknowledgement that a man who loves the game of football, and spent his whole life trying to achieve his dream, made it but was blackballed for taking an unpopular stance and lost everything because of it.

Why does he NEED to give Kap a heads up on this?

Why can’t he respect the man and do something for him because 1) he’s now in position to do so and 2) because that’s what he’s always done behind the scenes?

Is this level of cynicism black people have now? Or are we gonna call this that “hyper sensitivity cause we always on high alert” schtick?

Meanwhile, I still wanna know Jay-Z owes anybody.. :dunno: