SO BGOL HAS BECOME A CLUB FOR BLACK NEONAZIS ? "GO BACK" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there is a whole article on how the russians have an entire division for social media that their sole purpose is to drive division and foment aggravation between groups ...

let alone a history of our own govt that had programs designed to do the same thing in the 60s and 70s
Its been going on since even before emancipation, so I don't see an end to it any time soon. I did have hope that it would at least abate enough for us to collaborate on just some of the major struggles we have in common.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
What I find interesting is Caribbean people have always talked down on black Americans while black Americans didn’t respond. It was okay for them to call us lazy, and always popped shit but can’t stand it when niggaz bite back.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
IMG-3239.jpg
:lol:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[
So your parents thought is was a good idea to migrate to America, and birth a child, to live under these American Imperialist operations? And make no mistake my foreign friend. African Americans are well aware of what goes on in this country with 500 years of history as evidence. We don't really need comments from the peanut gallery.
And America thinks it’s a good idea to keep exploiting the resources of countries in Africa n the Carribean to feed ur population with the amenities n resource that makes it a “1st world” superpower nation but I guess that’s fine with u

So My parents shouldn’t travel for work like millions n millions of ppl do the world over in a country with majority European population ur problem is with the minority of a minority of the total black population who ain’t

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I live in New York. Around lots of immigrants. Would you like to show me a source showing they commit less crimes. I’ll counter that in a heart beat. Half my friends is immigrants. That’s just some lie the raggedy ones say and throws the blame on us.
and what you saying makes no damn sense. By default immigrants will commit more crimes because a lot of them are here past there visa and can’t get jobs

lets start with the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE US GOVERNMENT

https://www.ojp.gov/library/publica...-undocumented-immigrants-legal-immigrants-and
screenshot-www.ojp.gov-2023.02.23-02_41_46a670c961ef8dda9f.png

====

Screen-Shot-2023-02-23-at-2.32.48-AMdfc3a51ecc0794e0.png

=====

Screen-Shot-2023-02-23-at-2.36.53-AM9939c7e1b78edce7.png

===
Screen-Shot-2023-02-23-at-2.37.14-AM14f8fb7db153874d.png

=====

DEBUNK THESE ..... IVE LINKED THE WEBSITES & LINK DIRECTLY !

DEBUNK THESE^^^^^

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there is a whole article on how the russians have an entire division for social media that their sole purpose is to drive division and foment aggravation between groups ...

let alone a history of our own govt that had programs designed to do the same thing in the 60s and 70s
ADOS was exposed as being part of Russian disinfo , its documented

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're saying when approved they're going to deposit the entire reparations to Tariq and leave it to him to share with FBA :lol:

Hey victim the tether saying started after you immigrants refer to FBA as akata and other slanderous terms. And you all are on soc media hating on the reps movement cause you don't qualify. On Twitter everyday yall are releasing videos against reparations

immigrants releasing videos against reparations?
so its not full black american african americans who seat on legislative boards & r engaged in making laws who fully disagree with reparations alongside their white cacs partners (yall aint have no hate movement for them) but an opinion video piece from some random weirdo online is whats gonna stop reparations?

none of the shit u just typed makes sense

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well to be honest your sister will be partaking of something banana shaped. But it's brown and about 8.5 inches.

Oh and we all know how you're a wannabe but not you're not allowed to watch hoping to learn how to satisfy a woman.

:lol: :lol:
We don’t eat plantains either

Nice try with the switch up

Lol :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THIS DUDE IS A AGENT

HE KNOW DAMN WELL IMMIGRANTS ARE A DETRIMENT TO BLACK FOLKS

WE ARE NOT THE SAME

IM BLACK

U ARE FROM THE HORN OF AFRICA

I KNOW A SCAMING EAST AFRICAN WHEN I SEE ONE

and smoke got white immigrants? We do

And they not trying to REPLACE us

@mangobob79 WHERE IS YOUR PAPERWORK

WHAT IS YOUR LINEAGE?

It’s ok to be a tether, don’t make it a secret

WHATS YOUR FUCKING LINEAGE

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
What I find interesting is Caribbean people have always talked down on black Americans while black Americans didn’t respond. It was okay for them to call us lazy, and always popped shit but can’t stand it when niggaz bite back.
So coconuts was a term of endearment? Jumping Jamaicans on construction sites in the Bronx was love? Bum rushing Haitians in South Florida was an olive branch?

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

https://www.ojp.gov/library/publica...-undocumented-immigrants-legal-immigrants-and

====

=====

===

=====

DEBUNK THESE^^^^^

====

=====

===

=====

DEBUNK THESE^^^^^
1 I said ny. Not Texas
2 native born is still an immigrant family background. Like trump. Another criminal.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
So coconuts was a term of endearment? Jumping Jamaicans on construction sites in the Bronx was love? Bum rushing Haitians in South Florida was an olive branch?

Making up history to fit your little narrative? How White of you.

What history of coconut is there? Jumping Jamaicans sounds like some shit made up. Where is this shit about bum rushing Haitians. African booty scratchers was some 3rd grade shit. Now I now about how Haitians were treated growing up here in my city which was also 3rd grade.

Black Americans weren't sitting around at the table talking about you all like you all do of us.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Alot of immigrant groups victimize the black community and work hand in glove with white supremacists. They use the transnational companies to give them absurdly preferential treatment to lucrative jobs for access to their market.

For white people it is racist ideology since they are not getting impacted but for us, immigrant groups are adversarial to the black community.

I have written about some of the nonsense Indians, Asians, and other group do on BGOL for awhile.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What history of coconut is there? Jumping Jamaicans sounds like some shit made up. Where is this shit about bum rushing Haitians. African booty scratchers was some 3rd grade shit. Now I now about how Haitians were treated growing up here in my city which was also 3rd grade.

Black Americans weren't sitting around at the table talking about you all like you all do of us.
This faggot ass moron is like the racist white man who hates Blacks because he wants to desperately be Black. He rushes to any immigrant or minority thread to trash them . Then in any thread about international prostitution he rushes in begging people to leave America and get a non Black woman. Coon Clown to the max.
IMG-1202.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

No surprise that you don't know the other side of the history....he who feels it, knows it

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
No surprise that you don't know the other side of the history....he who feels it, knows it

coming up I’ve never really made fun of black immigrants and the people I knew didn’t. You’d rather focus on name calling than black Americans opening the door for you to come here. You all ungrateful for that shit. You’d rather criticize. If it wasn’t for us you all wouldn’t even be in this country. In 1960, black immigrants were only 1 percent of the black population.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
coming up I’ve never really made fun of black immigrants and the people I knew didn’t. You’d rather focus on name calling than black Americans opening the door for you to come here. You all ungrateful for that shit. You’d rather criticize. If it wasn’t for us you all wouldn’t even be in this country. In 1960, black immigrants were only 1 percent of the black population.
Nice try at misdirection but I am on record as having given Black Americans full respect for their leading role in the struggle for Black rights worldwide throughout the 20th century and beyond...big up Black America 100%...the Black American struggle certainly has made our entry into this society easier than it would have been otherwise

It doesnt mean there werent issues as the various tribes interacted though

I think it was a little more than 1% if you include second generation but it certainly was low at that time in 1960

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Nice try at misdirection but I am on record as having given Black Americans full respect for their leading role in the struggle for Black rights worldwide throughout the 20th century and beyond...big up Black America 100%...the Black American struggle certainly has made our entry into this society easier than it would have been otherwise

It doesnt mean there werent issues as the various tribes interacted though

I think it was a little more than 1% if you include second generation but it certainly was low at that time in 1960

Since you know this why focus so much on name calling vs you all getting civil and human rights?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Since you know this why focus so much on name calling vs you all getting civil and human rights?
I was responding to your statement where you pretended that yall did nothing while non ADOS just attacked yall....that is revisionist history....both sides did fuckery to each other...I have no issues admitting to the fuckery of non ADOS and specifically my Jamaican people....I am not going to sit back while SOME of yall pretend that yall weren't active participants in the same fuckery....that is not the truth

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1 I said ny. Not Texas
2 native born is still an immigrant family background. Like trump. Another criminal.
just as i thought , u tried to pass off that well debunked lie but now ure trying to deflect .....DEBUNK IT AS U CLAIMED U WOULD!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This faggot ass moron is like the racist white man who hates Blacks because he wants to desperately be Black. He rushes to any immigrant or minority thread to trash them . Then in any thread about international prostitution he rushes in begging people to leave America and get a non Black woman. Coon Clown to the max.
IMG-1202.jpg

And there it is!!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nyc getting it in

i can literally make a video of 5 blackmen fighting off cops and make it seem like all blackmen killed at the hands of cops were deserving of death becos hey fought back the devil cops who were tryin to maim them !

so....
once again u fail miserably !

show me the numbers & figured to back it up !! refute the us govt and CATO research institute not a video but actual report with fact & figures

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i can literally make a video of 5 blackmen fighting off cops and make it seem like all blackmen killed at the hands of cops were deserving of death becos hey fought back the devil cops who were tryin to maim them !

so....
once again u fail miserably !

show me the numbers & figured to back it up !! refute the us govt and CATO research institute not a video but actual report with fact & figures
This has nothing to do with you. I would have tagged you if it did. I posted in the wrong thread. Your getting weird

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is mawfuckin ridiculous.

Dominicans have been playing baseball since the 1800’s. They’ve got a looooong history with baseball.

Africa got no history with basketball, just because Africa has Black people doesn’t mean they can walk in and dominate the sport.

This is a classic example of creating fear and animosity where there should be none.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is mawfuckin ridiculous.

Dominicans have been playing baseball since the 1800’s. They’ve got a looooong history with baseball.

Africa got no history with basketball, just because Africa has Black people doesn’t mean they can walk in and dominate the sport.

This is a classic example of creating fear and animosity where there should be none.

Yeah that’s crazy. But I do think they will try to replace yt people

Status
Not open for further replies.